Secret Santa XI - Santas are no longer secret!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

9 hours ago, Anubiel said:

I'm glad you liked your gifts! That rock has a better home with you, I think :D

i believe you are right, Anubiel, my friend...rocks love me cause i rub them and hold them and sniff them and tuck them into their special boxes every night with a soft piece of cotton cloth...it keeps them warm... ;)

i never said i was normal...

:smoking:

ok, so here are the acknowledged Secret Santas:

Let the guessing begin:

Giftee Santa
Rocksniffer Anubiel
Turinqui-Calima Expecto Patronum
Nasty Fragile Bird Theda Baratheon
Zar Lannister HelenaExMachina
Theda Baratheon Lany Cassandra
Lany Cassandra  
King Tyron I  
Mlle. Zabzy  
DreamSongs KiDisatar
HelenaExMachina  
mcbigski  
The mountain goat  
Lily Valley  
Expecto Patronum  
KiDisatar  
The Legend of Cora  
Anubiel

So I received a Cthulu ornament, a season 4/5 POP Jaime Lannister, a pound of Jamaican Blue coffee, Volume 1 if Florida's Ghostly Legends and Haunted Folklore.  And the best thing was a poetry book 'Out of the Darkness' by Timothy Mahfood.  Such beautiful, personal, thoughtful gifts.

Secret Santa https://imgur.com/gallery/ovZnN

Spoiler

I wub you KiDisaster!  :wub:

Hi Secret Santas

I usually post here on Christmas Day but I was away at my girlfriend's house for the last few days. I took my SS presents with me and it seems I must have been really good because I had two different Secret Santas and from the labels I am absolutely certain on their identities:

From @Zar Lannister

The Expanse Season 1 Blu-Ray
Flamingo - Brandon Flowers CD
Sworn in Steel, Douglas Hulick - book (there's a bit of a giveaway to who I was SS for since I gave away book 1 in this series)

From @Lany Freelove Cassandra

Game of Thrones Graphic Novel - Books 1 and 2

Not sure why Lany got me presents too, but I love everything I got, just exactly what I wanted. Almost as if you'd read some kind of list of all the things I wished for, so clever. Thank you Santas, great job! Hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!

2 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

So I received a Cthulu ornament, a season 4/5 POP Jaime Lannister, a pound of Jamaican Blue coffee, Volume 1 if Florida's Ghostly Legends and Haunted Folklore.  And the best thing was a poetry book 'Out of the Darkness' by Timothy Mahfood.  Such beautiful, personal, thoughtful gifts.

Reveal hidden contents

That's my brother's poetry. My mom snuck it in there :P

I'm glad you like it. 

I got home today and found a beautiful box in the mail. It was filled with lots of candy and a pretty owl ornament. Thank you so much, my not so secret santa Fragile Bird :) I am stuffing my face with chocolate while the baby takes one of his power naps :P 

4 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

Hide contents

If that's the coffee I think then it's so good, you are very lucky there :drool: 

3 hours ago, theMountainGoat said:

Hi Secret Santas

I usually post here on Christmas Day but I was away at my girlfriend's house for the last few days. I took my SS presents with me and it seems I must have been really good because I had two different Secret Santas and from the labels I am absolutely certain on their identities:

The Expanse Season 1 Blu-Ray
Flamingo - Brandon Flowers CD
Sworn in Steel, Douglas Hulick - book (there's a bit of a giveaway to who I was SS for since I gave away book 1 in this series)

Game of Thrones Graphic Novel - Books 1 and 2

Not sure why Lany got me presents too, but I love everything I got, just exactly what I wanted. Almost as if you'd read some kind of list of all the things I wished for, so clever. Thank you Santas, great job! Hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!

There was a miscommunication. (totally my fault of course)

I'm pretty upset about the labels though. What a way to spoil things :pout:

(we are not your Secret Santa. We were helping someone else out who was having trouble with the Amazon UK)

I want to thank everyone for participating and for sharing the joy!  That truly is my favorite part! :love: 

For some reason I can't seem to edit the previous list I posted, so you get a brand new correct/updated one:

Giftee Santa
Rocksniffer Anubiel
Fragile Bird Theda Baratheon
DreamSongs KiDisatar
Anubiel Fragile Bird
Mlle. Zabzy Rocksniffer
Lany Cassandra  
King Tyron I  
HelenaExMachina  
mcbigski  
The mountain goat King Tyron I
Lily Valley  
Expecto Patronum  
KiDisatar  
The Legend of Cora  
Destiel's Child                                                           

1 hour ago, Anubiel said:

I got home today and found a beautiful box in the mail. It was filled with lots of candy and a pretty owl ornament. Thank you so much, my not so secret santa Fragile Bird :) I am stuffing my face with chocolate while the baby takes one of his power naps :P 

There's more to come...something that was supposed to be delivered before Christmas has not arrived, and the Maltesers were supposed to be late.  I am blown away by the fact the little box arrived already! :o

Just in case you haven't figured out who to thank yet, here are the results:

Giftee Santa
Rocksniffer Anubiel
Fragile Bird Theda Baratheon
DreamSongs KiDisatar
Anubiel Fragile Bird
Mlle. Zabzy Rocksniffer
Lany Cassandra Destiel's Child
King Tyron I mcbigski
HelenaExMachina Lily Valley
mcbigski Zar Lannister
The mountain goat King Tyron I
Lily Valley DreamSongs
Expecto Patronum Turinqui-Calima
KiDisatar The Legend of Cora
The Legend of Cora Mlle. Zabzy
Destiel's Child The mountain goat

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 5:26 AM, Anubiel said:

I received a Christmas card from my Secret Santa yesterday. It had a bird ornament attached! So now I've received two fragile birds to put on my tree :D

Have you received a box from Amazon yet?  If not, I need to contact them....

On 3. januar 2017 at 3:39 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Have you received a box from Amazon yet?  If not, I need to contact them....

No Amazon box yet, but we really have snail mail over here. We don't even get mail on Saturdays :( But I did receive some truly stunning Japanese papers today! Thank you so much! I think I might frame them and put them on the wall!

Archived