Secret Santa XI - Santas are no longer secret!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

It is that time of the year again, to sign up for the ASOIAF world-wide Secret Santa.

As a way of getting to know each other better and bringing us closer together, every year for the past 10 years we have had a Secret Santa "game" here at Westeros. It has been a great deal of fun, and I am proud to once again host it.

You do not need to celebrate Christmas to participate.

We do have a $50 US gift amount. Please be mindful that this doesn't include shipping. I highly recommend using a site such as Amazon to ship the gifts, as postage can be very expensive.

I say this every year, but it needs to be said again:  PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE!  You have about a month to decide. 

You can see how previous years worked here and here and here

It works like this:

1) Sign up between Oct 1 and Nov 1;  Answer at least one of the questionnaires either in the thread or send to me privately;  PM me your address, even if you have played before. Unless I have permission*, I do not keep your addresses from year to year. (*if I send you Holiday Cards, I have your address)

2) Nov 1: I will use random.org to assign you a giftee; secretly find out everything you can about your giftee (questionnaire, reading their posts, etc); Buy gift(s);  Ship before Dec 1 (I will post shipping deadlines provided by the US Postal Service and others); PM me when you ship (I'm pretty anal about keeping track of things

3) Receive your gift--try to guess who it is from; Post in the thread about, even if you don't open it until Christmas, so your Santa doesn't worry that the gift was lost (this has happened, gifts have even been stolen, but Amazon replaced the stolen ones, another reason to use their service) or just PM me that your gift has arrived

The Santas:

Lany Cassandra

Zar Lannister

Turinqui-Calima

Mlle. Zabzy

DreamSongs

Rocksniffer

HelenExMachina

Destiel's Child

King Tyron I

Theda Baratheon

KiDisatar

Lily Valley

mcbigski

Expecto Patronum

Nasty Fragile Bird

The Legend of Cora

Anubiel

Shipping is at an all time high, so I have a list of links of places you can order from in various countries (you do not have to use these, it is just an extra thing I thought might help). If you know of any good sites for specific countries let me know and I will add them to the list.

US:  https://www.amazon.com/

Australia: http://shopping.kadaza.com.au/

Canada: http://www.amazon.ca/

http://www.shop.ca/

Germany: http://www.amazon.de/

Great Britian: http://www.amazon.co.uk/

India: http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/index.html

http://www.homeshop18.com/

http://www.flipkart.com/

http://www.amazon.in/

For the best Geeky Gifts, two of my favorite sites ;) 

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):
Favorite animal:
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:
Do you collect anything?
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?

What is your favorite:

a. Color?
b. Type of candy? 
c. Type of munchie?
d. Puzzle to do?

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

What type of hobbies do you have?

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Favorite Christmas movie and why?

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Favorite Christmas music

What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

What colors are in your home:

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

Anything else your SS should know about you?

Do you have any wish lists?

Thanks so much for hosting again Lany! You're the bestest!

Questionnaire: 

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Vegetarian Food
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla, Coconut
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): video games (favorite games are Civ, Overwatch, Borderlands, Skyrim, Portal), some birding, painting, hiking. I like table top games. Scuba diving.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Non Fiction
Favorite animal: Dogs!
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Documentaries
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: None
Do you collect anything? Yeah
I always want/need blankets/jewlery/scarfs
Also, a cool replica of a video game weapon would be awesome. 

What is your favorite:
a. Color? Purple
b. Type of candy? Licorice
c. Type of munchie? Cheese (without animal rennet)
d. Puzzle to do? Any puzzle. I like puzzles.

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .
Nope.

What type of hobbies do you have? See above

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Cozy

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family

Favorite Christmas movie and why? Die Hard. Because what's cozier than Bruce Willis killing bad guys.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ - Non-Religious

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Favorite Christmas music - All of it!

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. 
Maybe this :lol:

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)
I do like T-Shirts/Sweaters. Ladies Large.

It's pretty neutral over all. Some dark blue and purples in living rooms. Some reds in bedroom.

IKEA

I'm easy to please and appreciate any and all the effort you put in. :D 

No, sorry. Does this link to my etsy favorites work?https://www.etsy.com/people/ameliqvist/favorites/items-i-love?page=2

You can skip all this but the last part. ;) 

I love the location themed gifts from your area.  

My views on wish lists are that they provide a general idea of the things I like and are not meant to be taken literally, except for things that I collect or want to read. (any clothing on mine is for my husband to buy for me.)

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): no thanks
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no thanks
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't do a lot of scents
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, sewing cooking, costuming, karate, gardening
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal mysteries, 
Favorite animal: cat (it's really a dragon, but the husband won't let me keep one...they poop too much)
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): romantic comedy, super heroes
Favorite Color : Jewel tones
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: classic rock
Do you collect anything? hats, I love hats :)
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? not really, but I love surprises
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I want to design an "Office Goth" clothing line :P

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

c. Type of munchie? Spicy chips
d. Puzzle to do? I like puzzle games on the computer

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Gardening, Ancestry, Reading
5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Victorian (in design), FUN (in execution)

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? immediate in Jammies

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Scrooged, it's fun and a bit irreverant

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

b. it is close to what we have

10. Favorite Christmas music I love all Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.
a, but I like it that way

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.well, I AM that flamoyant

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) depends on the cut, but a ladies t-shirt size extra large, a men's t-shirt large

14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? green, trees, natural
b: kitchen? soft peach and browns
c. living room? orangey-beige, faux paint (sponged)

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc traditional, with medieval and ren type decorations

Anything else your SS should know about you?  I have a thing for hats (that I rarely wear, but seem to always want) and I am collecting the GoT Legacy Action figures, Series 1. Still missing a few and tarot cards.

I do have an amazon wish list, but see the comments above about it

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): I EAT PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING :)

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):  I LOVE ROSES.  I ALSO LOVE LAVENDER.  NOT TOGETHER.  BUT BOTH MAKE ME HAPPY
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):  BESIDES READING :p?  I LOVE TO COOK.  I SMOCK.  I'VE GOTTEN INTO THIS ADULT COLORING THING (HAVE LOTS OF GREAT BOOKS BUT AM LESS FULL UP ON THINGS LIKE PENCILS AND MARKERS ETC.)
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):  I PRETTY MUCH READ EVERYTHING ON MY KINDLE NOWADAYS
Favorite animal: CAT
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):  PRETTY MUCH NETFLIX EVERYTHING NOWADAYS
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I STREAM PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. . .
Do you collect anything?  NOT REALLY
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?  NOT REALLY

What is your favorite:

a. Color?  YELLOW OR GREEN
b. Type of candy? CHOCOLATE
c. Type of munchie?  POPCORN
d. Puzzle to do?  DON'T REALLY DO MANY

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .  NOT REALLY - DO HAVE A TREE WITH ORNAMENTS THAT WE HAVE GOTTEN ON OUR DIFFERENT TRIPS

What type of hobbies do you have?  SEE ABOVE

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?  CHAOTIC

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?  BIG CHRISTMAS

Favorite Christmas movie and why?  I LIKE THE COMEDIES - CHRISTMAS VACATION, A CHRISTMAS STORY, ELF.  I LIKE LAUGHING.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/  PRETTY NONRELIGIOUS

PROBABLY SOME MERGER OF B AND D - I LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATIONS TO FIGURE OUT :)
Favorite Christmas music

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

YEAH, WE'LL GO WITH A, C, AND D.
Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.  I DON'T THINK I HAVE THOSE INHIBITIONS

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)  USUALLY LADIES SMALL.  SO TOTALLY DEPENDS THOUGH

What colors are in your home:  WHITE WALLS.  ONE ROOM IS DECORATED IN SHADES OF GREEN.  ANOTHER HAS ACCENTS OF RED AND CHOCOLATE.  OUR BEDROOM HAS ACCENTS OF GREY AND SALMON.

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc)  AS STEAMPUNK AS MY HUSBAND WOULD LET ME (WHICH ISN'T VERY MUCH, BUT WE DO HAVE A MIXTURE OF MODERN AND ANTIQUE, WHICH IS FUN).

Anything else your SS should know about you?  I LOVE THINGS THAT TELL A STORY OF THE PLACE THE SANTA IS FROM :)

Do you have any wish lists?  NOPE

i am in....beware everyone...i dig sending completely inappropriate gifts....

my answers to the following are in bold inside quote area....

:smoking:

On 10/1/2016 at 9:26 AM, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): sushi, indian, or anything indigenous to your area

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): i like earthy smells...as a rocksniffer should ;)

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): fishing, rock collecting
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): sci-fi or fantasy...specifically i would like The Call by Peadar O'Guilin
Favorite animal: i have 2 dogs and a cat...so i am a catdog man
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): i am a fan of most movies...westerns, war flicks, historical documentaries
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: i like heavy metal... and some specific groups i don't have ...Muse...of monsters and men...zuul....
Do you collect anything? i collect shells and rocks...and if you go outside to a rivr bed or seashore near where you live and gather me a handful of rocks, sand, shells, dirt..i will be happy
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? i need a little something...a map...of where my secret santa lives...i collect maps... all kinds

What is your favorite:

a. Color? targaryen red...tully blue...and Harley black and orange
b. Type of candy? all kinds...except taffy...i love nut brittles, and candies that are native to your locale
c. Type of munchie? dried fruit, chocolate covered nuts...really any kind of nuts...rice and sesame treats...wasabi peas
d. Puzzle to do? i enjoy all kinds of puzzles..

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . i don't but the nieces do ornaments from your local craftsmen/women are preferred

What type of hobbies do you have?...didn't i answer this...or maybe i was fishing ...

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? homemade...around here we love homemade gifts...either ones we make or ones we buy that are homemade...

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?   mornings jammies...afternoons and next day everyone....

Favorite Christmas movie and why? Scrooged and The Nightmare Before Christmas both for the same reason...they are traditional stories offered in an nontraditional way

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/... non religious

either of these is good...beach or woods with close friends and family would make me happy

Favorite Christmas music...i am a fan of christmas music of all types but my favorite is... this

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed...since the nieces are older the morning is calm and relaxed...herbs, mimosas and baked french toast with real maple syrup...
e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. hard back copies of asoiaf...i have a dance with dragons in hardcover but 1st 4 are worn out paperbacks

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)...no clothes, thanks

What colors are in your home: any and all colors....

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc...no style whatsosever...

Anything else your SS should know about you? i enjoy things that are local to you, secret santa...candy, spices, rocks and shells, local art and crafts...beer and liquor are always welcome ;)

Do you have any wish lists? not really...though i wish you to send me things i can't get where i live...local grown, handmade, locally harvested things are best...last yr someone got a group of local spice packets...i thought that was an outstanding gift....really i joyfully accept all gifts and welcome them in the spirit they were given...and send out the same.... ;)

ok questionnaire done...and i am at the ready to shop...damn 30 days is a long time to wait...

and thanks to Lany for hookin us up... :cheers:

:smoking:

This is the loveliest thing I've seen in ages.  Lany, you're a star!

Please count me in :)

Spoiler

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): anything spicy and sour.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): citrus, ginger, lavender, lily
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): yoga, cooking, sewing, anything crafty, especially around the holidays
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): “Make Something Up” by Chuck Palahniuk, or any type of dark humor (Neil Gaimen, Christopher Moore)
Favorite animal: Cats and dogs are equally loved around my home. 
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): sci-fi, fantasy, documentaries, but I am a sucker for rom-coms
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: 80’s, 90’s, acoustic covers of rock songs.
Do you collect anything? Just dust
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? A writing journal.

What is your favorite:

a. Color?  Black or grey to wear, but I secretly love pinks and purples for everything else
b. Type of candy? Sour candy, kraft caramels
c. Type of munchie? Lays ketchup chips, followed closely by Flamin’ Cheetos
d. Puzzle to do? Any puzzles, the harder the better.

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . not really, but I like to get each of my nearest and dearest a new ornament each year so that our tree ages with our family. 

What type of hobbies do you have? I like anything creative; art, photography, music…. But it’s really more reading about other people rather than creating things myself 

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Cuddles

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family and some very dear friends… but all in our jammies.

Favorite Christmas movie and why? It’s not really a Christmas movie, but we always watch The Love Guru because Toronto, hockey and Justin Timberlake as a French Canadian….holiday staple

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ non-religious

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters

Combination of B and D above.  It’s super-casual and cozy, but I love to do up the house and I go all out on the meal! Champers is free flowing and Santa gets a glass of port with his cookies :rolleyes: 

Favorite Christmas music:  I would play Christmas music all year, given the chance.  I have managed to negotiate for Christmas music in all the “ber” months only.

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed. Everyone wakes up with their stockings at the foot of their beds, usually with things like cozy socks or slippers for the morning.  We spend several hours opening gifts, have a champagne brunch and then play with our toys for the rest of the day
e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Daniel Craig

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) UK 10, I like funny t-shirts.

What colors are in your home:  Neutrals, with red accents.  Lots of dark wood.

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc).   Let’s say bohemian, ‘cause nothing goes together.  We have a lot of heavy wood and rugs from southeast asia, and then the rest is ikea.

Anything else your SS should know about you?  I am very easy to please.  My favorite gifts are the ones that tell me something about the giver.  Something local to you, something homemade, a book you’ve read and loved (even especially a used copy).

https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/jezzbella/favorites?ref=hdr

https://uk.pinterest.com/jezzie108/  (not a wish list, but it may tell you a bit more about me)

On 01/10/2016 at 2:26 PM, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc)

N/A:

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):

Fruity, or Vanilla
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):

Reading, adult colouring books, baking/cooking (although I think I am probably full up on bakeware and cookware) 
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):

Fantasy (particularly non-European inspired fantasy), Historical Fiction, Classics with nice covers
In case you are worried about getting a book I already have,, here are a few still on my wish list; Megan Kindholm's Windsingers Quartet; The Expanse; Daniel Abraham (Read the Dragon's Path, want to finish that series, and also start the other); 

Favorite animal: 

Dogs, specifically my gorgeous pups. I am not biased, it is indisputable fact that they are the most gorgeous pups on the planet.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):

Prefer TV shows to movies, and my taste is very varied though I prefer dramas and some comedies
A few shows which I have particularly enjoyed: Penny Dreadful; Sense8; Orphan black; Peaky a Blinders; OitNB; The Expanse; Westworld (This has been an absolute delight. No prizes for guessing my favourite character though)

Favourite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:

Right now, Wolf Alice (obsessed right now), Hard Fi, Kings of Leon, Guns'n'Roses, Florence and the Machine (FatM will probably appear on all of my "favourite music lists), Mumford and Sons, Kongos, The Fratellis, Stone Roses, Hozier, Royal Blood
Nothing but Thieves, 

Do you collect anything?

Sentimental bits and bobs, nothing specific. I would also like to start collecting the Penny Dreadful comics now that my favourite show is no more and the comic series is continuing beyond the show.

No

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Blue, silver or purple
b. Type of candy? White chocolate, or good quality dark chocolate
c. Type of munchie? N/a
d. Puzzle to do? N/a

No
What type of hobbies do you have?
Walking, swimming, reading, baking
If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Cosy

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

A mix of the two; we have Christmas Day for me, mam and dad, and my grandmother, Boxing Day (or a few days after sometimes depending on our schedules) we go out with extended family

Favorite Christmas movie and why? The Grinch, for nostalgic reasons. A Christmas Carol, for obvious reasons.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/
Non religious. Closest we come to religion is laying holly wreaths on my family's graves on Christmas eve

B all of the way
Favorite Christmas music

Anything

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

B

Tickets to a concert, or West End show

N/A
N/A

N/A

I'm easily pleased. There are a few suggestions above but I will be happy with more or less anything (no animal carcasses please...) I'm a big drinker of tea and coffee, so gifts of that nature are well appreciated. I also like a drink of an evening, my particular tipple being vodka, though I also enjoy a good bottle of cider too (my favourites are the berry ciders - Smirnoff do a really nice raspberry and pomegranate). 

No

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Hot and spicy. Italian, French, Asian.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Fresh, masculine
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Things I collect: (vintage) fountain pens, pipes, lanyards, Funko Pops and Legacy Figures, Mystery Minis, GoT/ASoIaF-related items in general, mugs (I don't have a Lannister mug yet), caps and hats, dice!, taking photographs, going to the movies, biking, writing, cooking, baking, listening to music, singing (I'm a member of a choir in my hometown), going abroad, languages, role playing games and board games (I lately got into the GoT „Risk“ - awesome. But I don't own it – yet.), going to the theatre.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fiction (fantasy, sci-fi, crime novels) and non-fiction (law, medicine (neurology, cardiology and psychology in particular)) alike, history books.
Favorite animal: Dragon, turtle
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): documentaries, history series, drama
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Poets of the Fall, Florence and the Machine and many more (from heavy metal to grunge, opera, punk, nu metal, jazz and back. Hip hop is also fine with me.). Classical music.
Do you collect anything? Yep. Funko Pops (see list below), lanyards, (vintage) fountain pens, mugs, hats and caps, dice (!), wrist watches and pipes.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Ball pens are always fine and welcome.

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Purple, green, blue and black
b. Type of candy? Chocolate with or without nuts
c. Type of munchie? Crisps, nuts, chewing gum is also alright.
d. Puzzle to do? Jigsaw, logical puzzles

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No, I don't really.

What type of hobbies do you have? I'm the active type of person. I like to be outside and do stuff.

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Family reunion

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Family Christmas.

Favorite Christmas movie and why? It's a tie between "Nightmare before Christmas" and "Santa Claus(e)" with Tim Allen. I also like "Elf".

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Religious.

It's gotta be B ) but with champagne and caviar. ;o) Yes, I'm a gourmet.

Favorite Christmas music: Christmas carols and choruses (J. S. Bach and the like).

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

E. Definitely.

Montblanc or Caran D'Ache ink. (I do have a vintage Montblanc fountain pen.)

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing): men's XL, caps and hats: M and L

What colors are in your home: a light beige, a light blue (in the bedroom and bathroom)

Some vintage pieces, some new stuff. A good mixture I'd say.
Anything else your SS should know about you? Surprise me! =o) If you want to give me Funko Pops, I'd go for the following: Ramsay Sn.... er Bolton, the Mountain, Oberyn, Hillary and Donald or of course any other Pop. I don't have any Dark Horse figures yet (I'm going for the Lannister ones, but the others are fine too.).

Do you have any wish lists? No, I don't.

Funko Pops I own: Regular Tyrion, Tyrion w/ battleaxe, Pop Cultcha Exclusive Tyrion, Tywin w/ golden armor, Tywin w/ silver armor, Jaime v.1, Jaime v.2, Sansa, Bloody Brienne, The Hound, Cersei, Joffers

Legacy Figures I own: SDCC 2015 Exclusive Tyrion w/ battleaxe, Regular Tyrion and Jaime

Mystery Minis I own: Tyrion, Joffers, LF, Greyworm, Oberyn and Viseryon

Mystery Minis In Memorian Series in my possession: Joffers and Tywin

Archived