Acrophilia 14: The Curse of The Acro-Demon - Round Three

Dolorous Gabe

5 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Nothing worse than a theme that fits pretty well and (more importantly) just feels right... but doesn't seem to work for your own damn character.

I know this feeling. ;)

Are you sure you checked out everything with regard to your own character? In the case of important characters with a lot of story it is easy to overlook something. 

Starting the count up momentarily.

Edited to add: So I'm just gonna wait a little longer to publish because I'm awaiting one player to get back to me on something. I've done the count up now so no changes please. I will be able to publish everything quite quickly once I have a response. Whatever happens, I will publish by the end of tonight.

If you like, I could actually start R3 before I publish results of R2? I think I have all the new clues in.

1 hour ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Sers, Shadows and background extras who will surely die this winter:

Having someone else be the cause of a delay after me is really infringing on my right to be the problem. It's unacceptable. If you're going to be the cause of a delay, do it before my delay.

- Me

Apologies, Ser, I realise how this looks given you nearly lost your life trying to get your answers in on time.

I will publish the new clues so you can work on them in the meantime.

ROUND 3 CLUES

Now we come to the main event. Round 3 will sort out the pretenders from the contenders and one player shall rise from the rabble and take the Acrophilia crown and bask in the glory of exalted triumph.

Here is an important piece of information regarding the theme that I feel has to be given. It is a theme that relies upon some semi-canon sources and some specific research may be required to discover the connection.

But first, you will need to work out the answers, and these are all obscure characters apart from two. The two that are not obscure were provided by the Acro-Demon but this time you will not find out which in prelims. You will, however, receive feedback like in Round One.

1. Commander? Orange. Rebuffed. Terminated.

2. Gloomy peepers and discoloration.

3. Controls occidental rangers, timeworn.

4. Capitulation, ordered rival. “Throne.”

5. Coronation of roasted trinket.

6. Goldless. “Panthera's awoken.” Debtor.

7. Gallant: Prison. Ape: Departed.

8. Coastal overlord, ringing tower.

9. Guards “Prince Azor”; disarming.

10. Got punched after dissing.....

11. Climbs on raised turmoil.

Theme???

Deadline yet to be decided.

May the best Acrophile win!  :cheers:

1 hour ago, Nasty Fragile Bird said:

I hate you all.

Every one of you.

It's not my fault! I had never heard of my character. i only had four letters to indicate who this nonentity is. 

Archived