What's left of the Northern forces and how will Jon go about getting his army?

Nocturne

So before the battle of the bastards:

- Ramsey some 6000 forces?

- Jon some 2500± forces?

Lets say some ± 3000 men total survived from both sides after the Vale army came and won the battle. So Jon now has 3000 men + what do we think the Vale Army has? 20 000 ? + some 3000 men from the other northern houses that didn't fight ( i assume its that much since Jon said that with the aid of the rest of the minor houses he can match Ramsey's numbers )

At best he has some 30k men with the Vale Army. That's not nearly good enough to face the WW. How do you think will he go about to strength his army? Will he send ravens? Doubtful since he knows from past experience they will get ignored.

Will he ride south in person? What proof is he going to give them that the WW actually are a threat and exists?

9 hours ago, Nocturne said:

So before the battle of the bastards:

- Ramsey some 6000 forces?

- Jon some 2500± forces?

Lets say some ± 3000 men total survived from both sides after the Vale army came and won the battle. So Jon now has 3000 men + what do we think the Vale Army has? 20 000 ? + some 3000 men from the other northern houses that didn't fight ( i assume its that much since Jon said that with the aid of the rest of the minor houses he can match Ramsey's numbers )

At best he has some 30k men with the Vale Army. That's not nearly good enough to face the WW. How do you think will he go about to strength his army? Will he send ravens? Doubtful since he knows from past experience they will get ignored.

Will he ride south in person? What proof is he going to give them that the WW actually are a threat and exists?

How many Actual White walkers do you think there are? Wight's aren't exactly great swordsmen.

12 hours ago, Ice Spider said:

How many Actual White walkers do you think there are? Wight's aren't exactly great swordsmen.

No they are not, but they are relentless. Mance is said to have an army of some 100k if i remember correctly, and from what we saw so far the NK army was far superior in numbers.

Given what happened in the battle between Stannis and the Boltons I wouldn't be surprised if the Northern Army had regenerated to 30k by now. 

The unrealistic level of Northern strength could be because White Harbor. White Harbor got enough mentions in season 6 for me to think that their army is going to put in an appearance. 

Archived