Bloodraven, no explanation needed.

12 minutes ago, Rob Storm said:

Yeah, Bloodraven (Team Daeron the Good)

And I really like Mya Stone despite how little time we've spent with her

6 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Bloodraven, without a single doubt.

He's the standard by which one measures the badassery of other characters :D

Add my name to Team Raven's Teeth!

Oh, and my second is also Mya Stone :thumbsup:. Even though we have had only a little time with her, she is written so well and her body language is so clear, I feel like she has more of a story coming up. I could be wrong, not expecting much, just that she has not disappeared off page for good.

4 minutes ago, AureliusAmbrosius said:

The correct answer is Bloodraven.

Outside of him, I think Velaryon trio of Addam, Alyn the Oakenfist, and Aurane Waters are part of what makes them my favorite non-great house. Alyn has an awesome story, Addam's stupidly brave, and Aurane is the kind of bastard who really earns that title.

Correction: Addam's stupidly brave....and loyal.

I'm a Jon Snow fan.  Yeah he had a somewhat easy life up until the wall, but the dude is doing some cool stuff.  He's fought in some crazy battles already and hopefully there is much more to come. 

Hard to pass up on Bloodraven but I'm going with the guy that has the POV

2 hours ago, ShadowCat Rivers said:

Bloodraven, no explanation needed.

2 hours ago, Rob Storm said:

Yeah, Bloodraven (Team Daeron the Good)

And I really like Mya Stone despite how little time we've spent with her

2 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Bloodraven, without a single doubt.

He's the standard by which one measures the badassery of other characters :D

Not a lot of Bittersteel fans here I see!

2 hours ago, Adam Yozza said:

Addam Velaryon. He's one of my favourite Targaryen's in history (and he's not even an actual Targ) and by far my favourite of all the bastards we've heard of. I could create a mile long list on honorable mentions but let's just say this:

LOYAL!

I completely forgot about the Velaryon twins, they are definitely two of my favourite characters in the series.

My favourite is definitely Cotter Pyke. I can never get enough of Pyke just roasting everyone within earshot.

It is hard to vote against Mya Stone, Edric Storm and Gendry, as all of Robert's bastard children have the tendency to be excessively likeable. I'll also second Jon Snow and Rolland Storm, and give a shout out to the most resourceful bastard in the series, Wex Pyke.

Least favourite has to be the Sand Snakes. Fucking warmongers.

Addam Velaryon seems pretty cool, though the way his story is told he's rather a distant historical figure than a character I'm interested in.

For ASoIaF Jon Snow, Brynden Rivers and maybe Gendry. Though I'm confused about who actually qualifies as a bastard. In the Mystery Knight only children who are noble on both side are called bastard-born.

“I saw the dragon’s egg.” Dunk squirrled the food away with their hard-bread and salt beef. “It was red, mostly. Does Lord Bloodraven own a dragon’s egg as well?”

Egg lowered his book. “Why would he? He’s baseborn.”

"Bastard born, not baseborn.” Bloodraven had been born on the wrong side of the blanket, but he was noble on both sides.

“Why are they laughing at him?” Dunk wondered aloud. “Is he a bastard, then?” Flowers was the surname given to bastards born of noble parents in the Reach. “And what was all that about *willows?”

So if this is true Gendry is baseborn and Jon has no surname if his mother is the fisherwoman. Both are bastards anyway, but baseborn bastards  (?!)

9 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Add my name to Team Raven's Teeth!

I also join this team! I love how mysterious he is. 

I do have also a soft spot for Mya en Gendry.

Archived