NFL2016 Week 5: Somebody Needs A Bigger Locker

Jace, Extat

9 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I thought the Von Miller Old Spice commercial was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Now I know how stupid I was.

Feast your eyes.

That was 7/10, vanilla, Melba Toast, Participation Award level stuff. 

9 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I thought the Von Miller Old Spice commercial was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Now I know how stupid I was.

Feast your eyes.

I think that whole fake Patriots fan bit from last year maybe wasn't so fake Pony Queen. Only a Pats fan could think this highly of that commercial. It's a good commercial, don't get me wrong, but only a true Patriot would react like you did. :P

Also I think the Von Miller Madden 17 commercial is the best thing on tv. 

Even though every team plays a Thursday night game, I wonder what genius decided it was a smart move to put the Niners in primetime twice in the first five weeks? And they wonder why the ratings are slipping...

16 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Even though every team plays a Thursday night game, I wonder what genius decided it was a smart move to put the Niners in primetime twice in the first five weeks? And they wonder why the ratings are slipping...

I keep reading articles that blame the Scar Strangled Banner protest on the downturn in ratings. *Facepalm*

13 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Feast your eyes.

Tom Brady is to acting what Blaine Gabbert is to football. 

5 minutes ago, Mexal said:

How does Arians not realize that he needs to run David Johnson? I mean, does he watch him run at all? It's inexcusable to throw as much with Drew Stanton.

His ego is in the way. Probably wants to show that he can win through the air with Stanton instead of doing the smart thing and unleashing Johnson.

Archived