College Football 2016 - B1G expectations

dbunting

42 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

I swear, my little brother cannot talk football without losing his head and fighting with me.  No, the person who has spent the vast majority of every Saturday and Sunday for the last 6 years doesn't know what he's talking about, but your 4 years of interest in A&M and a handful of other games sure makes you the expert.  

I don't try and tell him he's wrong with how he's giving a mouse leukemia, or instruct him on epigenetics or molecular carcinogensis (his pursued PhD).  Don't try and preach football to me when all you do is regurgitate what sports writers write. 

You do realize you've admitted that while you've spend every weekend of the last 6 years watching football, your little brother has been pursuing a career in an advanced science field ;)

26 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

You do realize you've admitted that while you've spend every weekend of the last 6 years watching football, your little brother has been pursuing a career in an advanced science field ;)

Yes, I do.  How I spend my weekends is how I spend my weekends.  The same principle applies if he wants to talk tax code or financial accounting with me. 

12 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

God I love college football. LSU LBer runs straight through our receiver, never looks for the pass, the ball HITS HIM IN THE BACK, no call.  :bang:

Yeah, that one was a big miss, and I'm half asleep here.  

I'm scared about Fournette.  We've had trouble with bigger backs, and he almost looks like he's as thick below the waist as our 300+ pound DT.  But still every bit as fast as our SEC leading rusher speed back.  

12 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

I'm scared about Fournette.  We've had trouble with bigger backs, and he almost looks like he's as thick below the waist as our 300+ pound DT.  But still every bit as fast as our SEC leading rusher speed back.  

He certainly looks healthy tonight.

Our defense is so frustrating to watch. Fantastic plays followed up by head scratching gaffes. Part of it is youth at key positions, but that makes it no easier to take.

7 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Kelly's decision making this season is baffling. He's been lucky a bunch of times throwing off his back foot into coverage. 

As an Aggie, I know how frustrating the QB decision making can be.  Knight is either an idiot or has atrocious footwork on about half his throws.  

7 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Nice comeback CATS!!!!!!  

ETA: Fournette may have 400 yards on 10 carries at this rate. Jesus!

Holy shit that was a win!!!!!!!

We had it locked up and then gave up a 90 yard scoop n score and I thought for sure we were going for business as usual!

At Mizzou next week gets us to clinch a .500 SEC record and essentially gets us bowl eligible!!!!

7 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Holy shit that was a win!!!!!!!

We had it locked up and then gave up a 90 yard scoop n score and I thought for sure we were going for business as usual!

At Mizzou next week gets us to clinch a .500 SEC record and essentially gets us bowl eligible!!!!

16 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Nice comeback CATS!!!!!!  

ETA: Fournette may have 400 yards on 10 carries at this rate. Jesus!

[INSERT STRING OF POSITIVE EXPLETIVES HERE!]

Kentucky just snatched Victory from the claws of defeat???  I have no memory of this place.  

Archived