Last One Wins

StarkofWinterfell

On 2017-7-25 at 0:31 PM, Ded As Ned said:

We are all being warged.  You cannot stop us

Ah, I should've known, it's always Bloodravens' fault. So I don't need to stop you all, I just have to take out some hundred and something year old albino with a tree growing through him, and my kingdom will be in peace. The future looks good.

5 hours ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

All hail the queen.

The Queen??? But I haven't even been betrothed yet! Who is this pretender wannabe you speak of? Off with her head!!

3 hours ago, Darkstream said:

Ah, I should've known, it's always Bloodravens' fault. So I don't need to stop you all, I just have to take out some hundred and something year old albino with a tree growing through him, and my kingdom will be in peace. The future looks good.

The arctic circle is a pretty big place. Good luck finding me!

22 hours ago, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

All hail the queen.

Thank you at least someone reacts appropriately. 

17 hours ago, Darkstream said:

The Queen??? But I haven't even been betrothed yet! Who is this pretender wannabe you speak of? Off with her head!!

You have forgotten me? How could you.....Besides the word Queen is already part of my username. 

7 hours ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

You have forgotten me? How could you.....Besides the word Queen is already part of my username. 

I haven't forgotten you, you are the biggest threat to my rule after all. It's just that I don't recognize your title or authority. Now, if this was the thread of procrastination, you might have a case. Here however, you are just another treasonous traitor attempting to steal what is rightfully mine.

Unfortunately, and despite any respect and admiration I might have towards you, the path you have chosen leaves me with no other option but to declare you as an enemy of the state, and call for your arrest and execution. 

22 hours ago, Ded As Ned said:

The arctic circle is a pretty big place. Good luck finding me!

Wait, now I'm confused. Are you Bloodraven, or are you the guy skinchanging Bloodraven, and forcing him to skinchange everyone else?

Either way, my Master of Whispers will track you down. Your fate is sealed, I have seen it in the flames; Your opposition to my rule has ensured that you shall be...dead as Ned.

I am Bloodraven, of the thousand eyes and one (as long as I'm wearing my glasses).  I am known by many other names as well.  Yeti, Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Abominable Snowman, Hairy Oaf, Jack Frost, Frosty.... well, you get the picture.  People been looking for me for eons.  

On 3.8.2017 at 6:07 PM, Count Balerion said:

To coin a phrase: This mummer's farce is almost done.

Have you been reading my signature?

On 3.8.2017 at 10:28 PM, Darkstream said:

I haven't forgotten you, you are the biggest threat to my rule after all. It's just that I don't recognize your title or authority. Now, if this was the thread of procrastination, you might have a case. Here however, you are just another treasonous traitor attempting to steal what is rightfully mine.

Unfortunately, and despite any respect and admiration I might have towards you, the path you have chosen leaves me with no other option but to declare you as an enemy of the state, and call for your arrest and execution. 

Oh you see me as your biggest thread... well that's at least something 

I can't be a traitor, since I never proclaimed to follow you :) 

Besides for which state do you claim to speak? My kingdom (soon to be empire) doesn't recognise your state.

Well I migh have kept you alive after beating you, but now that you threaten to execute me I've changed my plans. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ha!! Idle threats. 

I don't believe you are inept enough to come up with anything as cringe worthy and painful to endure as the Sandsnakes dialogue, that has unfortunately, already infested my mind.

If I was able to survive the drivel that d&d gave us, there's nothing you can come up with that would force me to submit.

Archived