Last One Wins

StarkofWinterfell

Huh? :unsure: 

Me neither, well, nothing post 80's - 90's anyway. Not sure how you think your music preference is going to help you take down The One though.

Uh, me...The One, that's me by the way...the one winner of this thread.

Oh contraire my fair Queen; To split hairs, I have only stated that I am winning, or going to win, not that I have won.

Perhaps I should have phrased my last comment better, I should have said: ...confusing temporarily being in the lead with having already won.

On 8.5.2017 at 8:29 AM, Darkstream said:

Oh contraire my fair Queen; To split hairs, I have only stated that I am winning, or going to win, not that I have won.

Perhaps I should have phrased my last comment better, I should have said: ...confusing temporarily being in the lead with having already won.

Flattering me won't work. I will not concede. I will win this game. 

31 minutes ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

I don't trust you, but it still sounds like a good plan. 

*draws her blade* :devil:

Fear not, when the bards spread their tales of my victory, it shan't be one of treachery and deceit, but one of true honor and chivalry.

On 11.5.2017 at 9:01 PM, Darkstream said:

Fear not, when the bards spread their tales of my ictory, it shan't be one of treachery and deceit, but one of true honor and chivalry.

Well it won't be your victory.

Though we can share the victory of beating RevaM *smiles at her blade*

On 13/05/2017 at 8:14 PM, The Bastards Giant Friend said:

I'm not dead.

I'm glad to hear it. Although, you keep posting around here, and I'm afraid that might not stand true. I fear QoP has taken a fancy to poking holes right through imposters.

I hope she doesn't turn down an irredeemable path; I couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible were that the case. :(

10 hours ago, Darkstream said:

I'm glad to hear it. Although, you keep posting around here, and I'm afraid that might not stand true. I fear QoP has taken a fancy to poking holes right through imposters.

I hope she doesn't turn down an irredeemable path; I couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible were that the case. :(

Don't worry I can be mercyful. After my eventuell coronation to Emperess of this thread I will allow you to serve as the singer at my court. Since you were already trying to flatter me, my you might to a good work of siging my praises. 

I'm sure we can also find a good work for @The Bastards Giant Friend

19 minutes ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

I'm sure we can also find a good work for @The Bastards Giant Friend

Well then, I need to work on my resume...

Skills:

Potty Trained (1992)

Fart noises using a cupped hand in an armpit

Getting along with bastards

Endurance, especially pertaining to useless competition for useless titles

Good spoken at English

Channeling insanity 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived