Most attractive character

liongate122

Doesn't that hinge upon what we imagine the characters to look like? I mean it's one thing to have their features described on a page, but they can ultimately be interpreted in many different ways. Just look at all the different drawings there are of the main characters, and then see how different they are from the people whom HBO chose to portray them.

As the old saying goes "The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". Hence for me the Targs are hideous when the Baratheons, Lannisters are gorgeous. Robert during Robert's Rebellion was the most handsome man of them all and Ashara was the most gorgeous woman.

8 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

The beauty is at the eyes of the beholder. Hence for me the Targs are hideous when the Baratheons, Lannisters are gorgeous. Robert during Robert's Rebellion was the most handsome man of them all and Ashara was the most gorgeous woman.

I agree. Understand Sansa a bit. ;D http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/0/08/MagaliVilleneuve_JoffreyBaratheon.jpg/400px-MagaliVilleneuve_JoffreyBaratheon.jpg

I prefer personality in these books to looks. Many of the attractive characters actually disgust me so no matter how many times their beauty is mentioned I still get grossed out by them. 

I like the quiet types in guys so someone like Ned and Jon definitely appeals to me and I think the Stark look on males is attractive. Ned and Jon also care about human beings beyond their bloodline, and they are really good people so that's a really big attraction for me. 

I don't generally find red heads attractive but Edmure is a really great guy him caring about his people is a point in his favor. Robb is also someone that's attractive to me. 

For the females I find Lyanna's personality(the little glimpses we got of it)attractive and like I said the Stark look is attractive to me. Ashara Dayne, Daenerys, Elia, Dacey Mormont, Val are attractive to me.  

33 minutes ago, DinaofOldstones said:

Jaime Lannister.

You need to a special type of hot for the woman whose child you crippled to basically be thinking how gorgeous you are whilst you're in chains, rotting boots and your own filth.

Yep.

In the looks department, it's the Lannister twins, hands down.

Personality wise, I'd be attracted to people like Mance Rayder. And, of course, Catelyn :)

14 minutes ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Everytime I read about Val and Arianne their descriptions paint wonderful images in my debauched mind.

Also, I don't care if Melisandre is possibly a wrinkled Old bitch under that glamour, she could still very likely seduce the shit outta me. 

I agree on these three. 

Lyanna Stark also, but with her there's her personality as well. 

1 hour ago, Macgregor of the North said:

Everytime I read about Val and Arianne their descriptions paint wonderful images in my debauched mind.

Also, I don't care if Melisandre is possibly a wrinkled Old bitch under that glamour, she could still very likely seduce the shit outta me. 

Exactly what I'm thinking.  Love me some red woman

33 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

Aegor Rivers aka Bittersteel

Baelor Targaryen aka Breakspear

Both because of these pictures.

I wonder how young Tywin Lannister looked like, because he would likely be my type.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:Young-Tywin.jpg

I like the way Tytos looks in this pic, myself :dunno:

You guys have it easy. Girls are a dime a dozen attractive. Val is smokin' hot, as well as Mya Stone.

Now, us ladies have it harder because we are faced with the likes of Tormund, and Tyrion and Daario.

However, this picture of Ned is nice ;)

Archived