Supernatural

Arkash

Well, the old topic must be quite a page back, so why not start a new one for the beginning og season 12 ! 

Season 12, yeah ! 

And the show keeps kicking ! Quite loved the introduction of the British hunting way, adds to the world and I'd love the show to go more international than just US based. It would bring in something fresh, in my opinion.

And the stuff with Mary coming back was handled pretty well. They did something quite tragic and poetic with coming back to life 30 years later, it wasnt too much handled, just enough to make it work with few words and some really nice musical cues. 

Really looking forward to what will happen this season ! 

Oh and if you find a good pun for the title, just shoot. I hesitated between a few but nothing really convincing so far, so if you have any idea, I can edit it.

I think this was a pretty good opener as far as Supernatural goes. I'm looking forward to the season for sure.

Having God and Darkness was taking the stakes up a little too high. Would be good to have a good old demons and angels season.

What do you think the chances are that Lucifer finds his way to Sam again? I really hope that doesn't happen.

Archived