MLB Postseason: All Arms on Deck

Myshkin

2 minutes ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

He's got balls of steel for going out there with stitches in his pitching hand. 

Sure, but from a management perspective what exactly did they think was going to happen? There was no way he was going to make it past the first inning without them splitting and well..walla.

1 minute ago, kairparavel said:

Sure, but from a management perspective what exactly did they think was going to happen? There was no way he was going to make it past the first inning without them splitting and well..walla.

They said it best just now, I guess they were hoping he'd be able to make it through the inning. I think Francona should have known better.  

A lot of our guys are slumping, but Joey Bats looks completely out of sync this series. Usually he uses any kind of conflict to raise his game, but I think he might be letting the ump feud distract him. Or, you know, baseball's inconstancy. 

Meanwhile Dirty Sanchez looks filthy.

Edit: also Martin's way off. 

Prblem: Indians don't really have many hate-able players. 

1 hour ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I've hated him even before I knew this about him. 

Even people who cried in joy in 2004 have turned pretty hard against him. 

As one lifelong Sox fanatic buddy said, "In the second Pats-Giants Super Bowl I rooted for a team that turned out to have an actual murderer on it. And that still doesn't feel as icky to me as how much Curt Schilling meant to me in 2004."

4 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Even people who cried in joy in 2004 have turned pretty hard against him. 

As one lifelong Sox fanatic buddy said, "In the second Pats-Giants Super Bowl I rooted for a team that turned out to have an actual murderer on it. And that still doesn't feel as icky to me as how much Curt Schilling meant to me in 2004."

Stop apologizing for the Hoodie! He's killed several people. I'm almost sure.

7 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

I have long had a deep love for AGon. For those long in this baseball talk I longed for him at Los Angeles years ago. 

He and I think the same about that cock Trump. He won't stay in his hotel,  I won't work there. 

Archived