MLB Postseason: All Arms on Deck

Myshkin

Game 1 went well. Worried about Tomlin going in game 2 tonight. He had a tendency to give up some home runs, but when he's on his game he limits the walks so they tend to be solo shots. We'll see how it goes.

8 hours ago, matt b said:

Game 1 went well. Worried about Tomlin going in game 2 tonight. He had a tendency to give up some home runs, but when he's on his game he limits the walks so they tend to be solo shots. We'll see how it goes.

Don't be coming in here talking trash like that, you motherless duck-fucker. Stay in your almost Trumpian graveyard of dreams and learn your place. Wtf is a buckeye, anyways? Only thing I know called that is a nut, but even Ohioans wouldn't be daft enough to call themselves nuts, would they?

2 hours ago, James Arryn said:

Don't be coming in here talking trash like that, you motherless duck-fucker. Stay in your almost Trumpian graveyard of dreams and learn your place. Wtf is a buckeye, anyways? Only thing I know called that is a nut, but even Ohioans wouldn't be daft enough to call themselves nuts, would they?

I'm guessing you're not the unidentified Blue Jays fan in this story...

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/blue-jays-fan-gives-alcs-tickets-to-cleveland-boy-wounded-in-barber-shop-shooting/

Just now, Ramsay B. said:

Yeah, you know it's going bad when Heyward is ripping a ball like that. Fatigue, perhaps?

I'm sure Myshkin or MC would have a more informed take. Seems to me things starting getting bumpy for him after the All-Star break. Maybe just a matter of having more tape on him or something.

This is very frustrating. As for Kenta, pitchers have a lighter work schedule in the NPB, so they often end up struggling in the second half when they first make the transition to the MLB.

Just now, Myshkin said:

This is very frustrating. As for Kenta, pitchers have a lighter work schedule in the NPB, so they often end up struggling in the second half when they first make the transition to the MLB.

Ah, interesting point. The Dodger's are getting good contact off Lester. The shutout won't hold if they keep hitting him this hard. That said, Cubs defense is ridiculous. Is that the 2nd or 3rd hit that Fowler has mugged?

Archived