Venus414

Baelishs knife

24 posts in this topic

I was referring to Littlefinger as a culprit.  His family is from Braavos.

11 hours ago, Snowmelter said:

I was referring to Littlefinger as a culprit.  His family is from Braavos.

Yes! He was my first thought to pin it on, but he wasn't in Winterfell at this time? 

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎18 at 7:17 AM, Venus414 said:

Tywin melted down Ice because the Lannisters had lost theirs years ago, now they have two. I have weird theories about the Tullys and Harrenhal....

Hey!

I know this is a old string of thoughts, but I was reading this thread and this hit me...what are your weird theories about the Tullys and Harrenhal? Do you think they have a VS blade somewhere? I know that I have never ready anything at all about the possibility. If they did have one, the Blackfish would have absconded with it in all likelihood since Edmure has been a "guest" for so long.

I suspect that the  Valyrian swords belong ONLY to houses with first men blood - something to fo with the pact. Valyrians arrived before first men it is said - ie before the pact and before the long night.

I suspect that ONLY houses involved in the battle of the Long night are entitled to a Valerian sword. i suspect that they have something to do with fighting the others again.

We have Ned's Ice,

Sam's Heartsbane, - It will end with him as i do not think his brother will survive

The one which will probably be wielded by Rodrick Harlaw - or maybe Theon,

Brightroar - which cannot be wielded by anyone who does not have the blood of the Casterleys - my guess is Tyrion (Joanna is the key)

Red rain - some descendent of the Reynes

Longclaw - Ser Jorah or Jon

Dark sister - Arya - she is a blackwood descendent

Blackfyre - Aegon

Not sure about the corbrays one - they are Andals