Which characters has the biggest chance to survive the series ?

LordImp

Of the main six I think Jon and Dany will die and Bran, Sansa and Arya will live. Not sure about Tyrion. 

2 hours ago, Lord Lyman said:

Robert Arryn. He's been so heavily hinted to die, that the twist will be he lives.

I agree that either he, Shireen or both will make it for that reason.

1 hour ago, Goldhands said:

Jon because I don't think GRRM will kill him twice. Also Sansa, Bran and Tyrion have good chances to survive the whole series, I think.

Agree. But at the same time i think Jons death might be a part of the bittersweet ending .

Bran. I think he will have the last pov as in the last book. Maybe sansa too. I feel she has a strong chance of surviving the series and getting a happy ending. Jon/dany might end up dying a "heroic" death. And i can see arya/tyrion having a tragic death (i hope arya lives!). 

Valar morghulis.

No but seriously, all I know is at least one Stark is going to survive. I have no idea who it'll be though. Out of all of them, I don't like Arya's chances because of Jon's "they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers", Ned's "when the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives", and she'll probably keep putting herself in dangerous situations. Also she seems the least likely to become Lady / Lord of Winterfell.

Tyrek Lannister has a good chance at surviving too I guess.

It would have been easier to separate the characters by main, secondary and tertiary.   Of the main characters, and I include Sansa in the top 6, I give Sansa the best chance of surviving.    She isn't in the magic game.  Of the secondary characters I give Sam the nod.   What evil hearted cretin would kill off Sam?  Of the tertiary, prominent but no POV characters, I'm going with Brown Ben Plumm.   He's proven to take a licking and keep on ticking.   

Can you post this again when TWOW is out and we have a new group of favorites to add to the hit list? 

10 hours ago, Scootaloo Stark said:

Arya. My love for this character will be her armor, and she'll survive any evil surprises that the books might throw at her.

I agree whole-heartedly. Along with Jon, Tyrion, Bran, and Dany, the five main characters. And Sansa is up in the air.

Archived