Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

51 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Leaks are not confirmed.

Reveal hidden contents

Just that person gussed something so let's not jump into conclusion that all of this was true because it rings fanfic even for D&D level. Jon and Dany meeting was likely, Dragonstone too.

If I'm not mistaken, he also predicted Arya going North, Jon and Theon meeting, Davos, Tyrion and Gendry being in KL (that scene that was filmed by a fan recently took place in KL apparently, not Dragonstone), and Dany making Dragonstone her base. 

He deleted his account, but I looked through his post history a few days ago and IIRC he predicted all of this before the news sites like Watchers reported them.  Over a week in advance in some cases.

Arya going North, Dany going to Dragonstone and Jon going south to meet her would have been easy things to guess I suppose (I've been saying Dany will land on Dragonstone first for years), but Theon meeting Jon and that trip to KL by Davos, Gendry and Tyrion are too specific to be brushed off as lucky guesses.  

It doesn't mean all of his claims are true, I really hope some of them aren't, but there is some truth mixed in there.  I don't buy his claim that he's seen the full scripts, but he must have found out which actors are scheduled to shoot in which locations (and with who) this year or something like that.  GOT's production crew is very large, so I can easily believe someone with knowledge of the schedule let that kinda info slip.

33 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Arya going North, Dany going to Dragonstone and Jon going south to meet her would have been easy things to guess I suppose (I've been saying Dany will land on Dragonstone first for years), but Theon meeting Jon and that trip to KL by Davos, Gendry and Tyrion are too specific to be brushed off as lucky guesses. 

Dany going to Dragonstone with the whole army is plain illogic, so compliments for guessing it. I still hope they will put some sense in this choice having the fleet stop by Dorne first to provision themselves with winter robes and other needed stuff. Also I hope she will leave the Dothraki in Dorne, it also already difficult to fit 8000 unsullied on that tiny island.

50 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

If I'm not mistaken, he also predicted Arya going North, Jon and Theon meeting, Davos, Tyrion and Gendry being in KL (that scene that was filmed by a fan recently took place in KL apparently, not Dragonstone), and Dany making Dragonstone her base. 

He deleted his account, but I looked through his post history a few days ago and IIRC he predicted all of this before the news sites like Watchers reported them.  Over a week in advance in some cases.

It doesn't mean all of his claims are true, I really hope some of them aren't, but there is some truth mixed in there.  I don't buy his claim that he's seen the full scripts, but he must have found out which actors are scheduled to shoot in which locations (and with who) this year or something like that.  GOT's production crew is very large, so I can easily believe someone with knowledge of the schedule let that kinda info slip.

He never said about Jon meeting Theon. Mentioned Jon and Tyrion scenes but not sure about this. Dany making base at Dragponstone yes, but that is logical as she's like Aegon. Make sense from emotional or storytelling point of view. It's her ancestrial home.

About Gendry he or she said, I think it was like Davos meets him in KL and make some joke about it. There is some truth in this. he saw or hear some things but ovbviously he don't know much about GOT.

I think it's mix of things clearly knows some things, other is fanfic and then gussed.

There are things like Jon's real name being Aegon. Why would Rhaegar named him Aegon, when he got kid already named? Maybe he mistaken it for Aemon? Rhaegar's marriage with Elia annulled? Why? Why would he disregard his kids who were part of three headed dragon prophecy. Jon and Dany things are good but Jon being prisoner or guest is well not so nice. I mean it looks weird when you put it like this but on the screen it might look better. The things about Arya making i to Winterfell in episode 3 or 4 doesn't make sense since Maisie shoot scenes with Jeremy Podeswa who is supposed to be director of first two episodes.

Remember it's not an 'all or nothing' situation. Just because a few things were right (most of those highly predictable) doesn't mean all of it is. The guy might have some source who gave him a few bits or he just knows about locations and which actors will film there, and he added in his fanfic to embellish what he knows. It's clear as day there are many things that are BS. And the guy contradicted himself on a number of occasions, he made changes to some of the spoilers from what he had initially written. If that's not a sign of someone who can't keep his BS straight I don't know what is. He also failed to mention things that we know will be in the season. He said he didn't know about the big sections of plot while he knows all about the thoughts and feelings and little glances and gestures between Jon and Dany in spite of the fact not a single scene with them having been filmed yet? Nah, that's highly suspicious.

2 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

He never said about Jon meeting Theon. Mentioned Jon and Tyrion scenes but not sure about this. Dany making base at Dragponstone yes, but that is logical as she's like Aegon. Make sense from emotional or storytelling point of view. It's her ancestrial home.

About Gendry he or she said, I think it was like Davos meets him in KL and make some joke about it. There is some truth in this. he saw or hear some things but ovbviously he don't know much about GOT.

I think it's mix of things clearly knows some things, other is fanfic and then gussed.

There are things like Jon's real name being Aegon. Why would Rhaegar named him Aegon, when he got kid already named? Maybe he mistaken it for Aemon? Rhaegar's marriage with Elia annulled? Why? Why would he disregard his kids who were part of three headed dragon prophecy. Jon and Dany things are good but Jon being prisoner or guest is well not so nice. I mean it looks weird when you put it like this but on the screen it might look better. The things about Arya making i to Winterfell in episode 3 or 4 doesn't make sense since Maisie shoot scenes with Jeremy Podeswa who is supposed to be director of first two episodes.

I think he did guess Jon-Theon before it was reported by news sites, some redditor's thought so:  Link

I don't know how soon before that was reported widely he guessed it though, because he has deleted his account and I can't look through his post history anymore.

Regarding the Aegon thing...think of it like this:  Rhaegar didn't name him Aegon, D&D named him Aegon.  They are more than capable of that kind of idiocy.  I imagine George told them his name in the books will be something like Aemon or Jaehaerys, and D&D decided 'we already had a prominent Aemon and Jaehaerys is too weird sounding, let's just go with Aegon.'

That's the kind of stupid, nonsensical shit D&D do all the time.  99% of show only watchers wouldn't remember Rhaegar's kids' names anyway and D&D realize that, so they likely don't give a damn if naming him Aegon doesn't make sense upon closer inspection.  Book fans will hate it, but D&D have never cared what book fans think.

So the Aegon thing is one aspect of the leaks I actually have no trouble believing.  It just seems like a classic D&D 'why the fuck did they do that?' decision.     

33 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I think he did guess Jon-Theon before it was reported by news sites, some redditor's thought so:  Link

I don't know how soon before that was reported widely he guessed it though, because he has deleted his account and I can't look through his post history anymore.

Regarding the Aegon thing...think of it like this:  Rhaegar didn't name him Aegon, D&D named him Aegon.  They are more than capable of that kind of idiocy.  I imagine George told them his name in the books will be something like Aemon or Jaehaerys, and D&D decided 'we already had a prominent Aemon and Jaehaerys is too weird sounding, let's just go with Aegon.'

That's the kind of stupid, nonsensical shit D&D do all the time.  99% of show only watchers wouldn't remember Rhaegar's kids' names anyway and D&D realize that, so they likely don't give a damn if naming him Aegon doesn't make sense upon closer inspection.  Book fans will hate it, but D&D have never cared what book fans think.

So the Aegon thing is one aspect of the leaks I actually have no trouble believing.  It just seems like a classic D&D 'why the fuck did they do that?' decision.     

Spoiler

I had a feeling he would delete his account. Heres a collection of what he said - http://imgur.com/a/4r050 

1 hour ago, Ruhail said:
  Hide contents

I had a feeling he would delete his account. Heres a collection of what he said - http://imgur.com/a/4r050 

Those are actually his "clarifications" that he made to people via PM.  His original leaks were all made in various \r\GameofThrones threads and covered more stuff.  The mods on that reddit deleted all of his posts, but if you went straight to his account's post history you could still read what he wrote (until he deleted his account).  

This thread compiled everything he said in those posts:  https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

But that thread doesn't mention when he made each prediction, so I don't know if he predicted Jon-Theon in advance of it being reported by sites like Watchers or not.  That's the issue.  Did he call it in advance or did he add it to his "leaks" after it was already public info?  Can't be sure anymore.  

2 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Those are actually his "clarifications" that he made to people via PM.  His original leaks were all made in various \r\GameofThrones threads and covered more stuff.  The mods on that reddit deleted all of his posts, but if you went straight to his account's post history you could still read what he wrote (until he deleted his account).  

This thread compiled everything he said in those posts:  https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

But that thread doesn't mention when he made each prediction, so I don't know if he predicted Jon-Theon in advance of it being reported by sites like Watchers or not.  That's the issue.  Did he call it in advance or did he add it to his "leaks" after it was already public info?  Can't be sure anymore.  

I remember being on 4chan the day the leaks appeared and im sure that he said the theon one before wotw. 

Photos of Jon Snow in season 7

http://www.elcorreo.com/fotos/bizkaia/201610/21/juego-tronos-rueda-juan-203712237175-mm.html?edition=bizkaia

http://watchersonthewall.com/jon-snow-spotted-filming-major-characters/#comment-729614

Spoiler

BTW it's confirmed the reddit leak is at least 80% fake. Jon and Daenerys don't meet in episode 2 but 5 and there won't be time for all the stuff they're supposed to do according to the redditor's spoilers. Based on his timeline and his claim, they should be hunting for a wight beyond the Wall in episode 5. 

Not going to lie. All these pics and videos of filming seem to be confirming a lot of what the leaker said. This may very well be an extremely bad season. I hope the books don't go this direction, but my expectations for the books have honestly been dropping steadily since the end of season 5.

Spoiler

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Gendry with the oversized maul. I was hoping that it'd be a real regular sized warhammer, but I should've known better considering the weapons and costumes for this show seem to get more ridiculous as the seasons go by. I really REALLY hope that his showdown with the wight polar bear is not a thing.

9 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Jon and Theon things must've missed or via PM. 

About Aegon. Well, they're capable of such idiocy but hopefully some sense prevails.

There was a but that in ep 5 Jon is going north of the wall hunting a wight and they're still at Dragonstone. Davos, Gendry and Tyrion scenes are from ep 5. Also, Jon and Dany emotions to the very detail but no mention of other key scenes. Also working with Cersei? Smells bs like other things.

About the Aegon thing. It's understandable. The show's made for show watchers (show onlies) and casual viewers. It's the biggest audience they have, GOT doesn't target book readers (although it did provide much fanservice for them in season 6). The showrunners have to compromise and alterate for show onlines to be able to follow the story and keep being interested. Anyway, back to the point. The show has never named Rhaegar's children (there's only that official chart in which Aegon and Rhaenys are mentioned by name), they have all the narrative freedom to name Jon Aegon.  And it's the most significant name in Targ's  history. It'd put more emphasis on Jon's Targ origins.

I read a theory that it could have been Lyanna who named him Aegon, not Rhaegar. Like Rhaegar got Lyanna hooked on the prophecy and he convinced her that the Promised Prince must bear the name Aegon (as he believed his son by Elia to be TPTWP), but then Lyanna heard of Rhaegar and his children's deaths. Confused by the events, mad with grieve, and struck by fear of the Long Night. she decided to preserve Rhaegar's work, trying to make the prophecy come true. Hence she saw the potentiality of the Promised Prince in her newborn son and named him appropriately.

That said I think it's one of the false spoilers in that leak.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Actualy the bit aboiut bringing a wight sounds suspicious because there was going to be filming at Iceland which could only serve as Beyond the Wall and 6 main characters. I think Jon's team might be small but it rings some bells to truth.

I really hope the guy only knew  where actors are going to film and who meets who, nothing more. But I'm starting to believe that everything he said was true :unsure:

38 minutes ago, Evarei said:

The show has never named Rhaegar's children (there's only that official chart in which Aegon and Rhaenys are mentioned by name), they have all the narrative freedom to name Jon Aegon.  And it's the most significant name in Targ's  history. It'd put more emphasis on Jon's Targ origins.

I agree!

6 hours ago, Evarei said:

Photos of Jon Snow in season 7

http://www.elcorreo.com/fotos/bizkaia/201610/21/juego-tronos-rueda-juan-203712237175-mm.html?edition=bizkaia

http://watchersonthewall.com/jon-snow-spotted-filming-major-characters/#comment-729614

Reveal hidden contents

BTW it's confirmed the reddit leak is at least 80% fake. Jon and Daenerys don't meet in episode 2 but 5 and there won't be time for all the stuff they're supposed to do according to the redditor's spoilers. Based on his timeline and his claim, they should be hunting for a wight beyond the Wall in episode 5. 

The bit that is in episode 5 is that Davos, Tyrion and Gendry scene that is in KL.  The leaker said those 3 would go to KL in episode 4 or 5, so that's a very specific prediction confirmed for him.

He also said Jon and Davos would encounter Missandei, Grey Worm and a bunch of random Dothraki hanging around during the walk to meet Dany for the first time in episode 3.  So these new pics are another specific confirmation for him....maybe.  

We don't know what episode this Jon/Davos walking scene is going to be in yet or if it is their walk that takes them to Dany for the first time. I also don't see Grey Worm in their path, only Missandei and Dothraki.  It might not be the walk he was talking about.  But it lines up with what he described pretty much, so I''m giving him credit for yet another correct prediction.

Every new detail of late has made the leaks look more real.

30 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

I really hope the guy only knew  where actors are going to film and who meets who, nothing more. But I'm starting to believe that everything he said was true :unsure:

I agree!

It's possible that he knows plot points, who will be where and these things. But doesn't know or mixed it up, made up details. But there is some truth in these spoilers judging by casting news and from production.

9 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

The bit that's in episode 

The bit that is in episode 5 is that Davos, Tyrion and Gendry scene that is in KL.  The leaker said those 3 would go to KL in episode 4 or 5, so that's a very specific prediction confirmed for him.

He also said Jon and Davos would encounter Missandei, Grey Worm and a bunch of random Dothraki hanging around during the walk to meet Dany for the first time in episode 3.  So these new pics are another specific confirmation for him....maybe.  

We don't know what episode this Jon/Davos walking scene is going to be in yet or if it is their walk is the one that takes them to Dany for the first time. I also don't see Grey Worm in their path, only Missandei and Dothraki.  It might not be the walk he was talking about.  But it lines up with what he described pretty much, so I''m giving him credit for yet another correct.

Every new detail of late has made the leaks look more real.

He said also Tyrion would be the one to lead them. It could've been another scene because Jon and Davos seems to be walking freely around, that wouldn't be happening if they just arrive. Two strangers walking just like that? I think they already met Dany and they're meeting her again. Also, he said that Jon will be there as "guest" , means they might took his weapons, and in the picture Jon doesn't have Longclaw which could support this idea. Also took his boats.

Davos and Tyrion are going to KL meeting Jaime who is tricked by Bronn. Tyrion did this probably behind Dany's back or with her approval to avoid masacare and seeing his brother. makes sense. We knowthat Jaime  was angry at Tyrion for killing his father. Then Davos met Gendry and joked about it.  It all adds up because Davos and Gendry are together and later joined by Tyrion on this clip posted when Gendry smashed Goald Cloaks. Apparently Davos tried to brie them with crabs and not gold. That's some specific detail.

This is definitely not a scene of Jon going to meet Dany for the first time. First, he has no Longclaw (did he leave it in his chamber?), it's just Jon and Davos (surely he'd be with his entourage when arriving there), they seem to be taking a stroll and conversing, the Dothraki guards pay them no mind which wouldn't be the case if they just showed up there.

Archived