Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

Little of Oldtown leaks . Sam discovering Jons parentage and a new way to kill walkers and Jorah being there is just easy speculation . And since there is no info on whether Jaqen returns or not , im hoping for Jaqen in Oldtown just like in the books. 

5 minutes ago, the tower of albion said:

Geez that's a long walk. If that scene was literally in the show it be some real bad film making - they'll probably cut it up with pov looks. Dany  and Jon looking all kissy face at each other.

By the way, I just realized the future upcoming incest is not that bad compared to what we have now :D

Since we didn't saw any guards with Jon. Maybe, Jon and Davos are only on diplomatic mission because hardly can they tak all the dragonglas with them. Dany sent for them, they met and maybe agreed to allience or help. Other thing might be that we haven't seen any of the guards on purpose and they'll be doing landing or something at Zumaia.

1 hour ago, Sir Matthis Light said:
  Hide contents

( If true ) I'm confused as to why would Randyll refuse her? Given he fought hard for her father and was one of the only people to give Robert pause, It makes no sense to me why he would refuse her:huh:. She a Targaryen with Dragons, the Tyrells are gone, and the Tarlys are the only other Reachlords who been featured so heavily in the show. These guys are the forerunners into inheriting the lordship of the Reach( On the Show ), why side with Cersie? I Don't get this lol.

Agree, book-wise would makes no sense. Only this is the show.

33 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Thats what I'm saying. You think Randyll Tarly, one of the best, if not THE current best military mind in the 7K would see that Cersie is not long to rule? But I guess this falls in line with his book counterpart not being that smart of a politician.

You would think her murdering the tyrells would be enough but, no of course not because military commanders on this show are utterly incompetent

1 hour ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Spain spoilers aside... is there any spoilers or tidbits of what is being filmed in NI? I'm wondering if they are shooting interior sets.

No real spoilers out of NI filming so far (although ostensibly some of the leaked stuff if legit will be shot on interior sets). The closest is local sightings of GOT actors around Belfast (or not around Belfast), a paparazzo who snapped photos of the cast on set at Corbet in late September, and information from Irish Thrones about activity seen in areas of Northern Ireland where filming takes place.

The only real spoiler out of NI filming so far is the spotting of a certain actor at the Moneyglass set (Winterfell exterior), confirming that actor's character's presence at Winterfell at some point. Other than that, pretty slim pickings.

Leaks out of Northern Ireland filming are rare, but they do happen for some of the exteriors: kingsmoot scene, BOTB was leaked in its entirety by an extra and Jon was snapped in costume while filming the BOTB, etc. Anything on the closed sets like Paint Hall, though? Forget it.

Leaks discussed under the cut:

Spoiler

If the dragonpit scene does happen towards the end of 7x07 and features a large gathering of cast members, whoever shows up for filming will provide a good rundown of which characters are going to survive Season 7 (unless of course there's some sort of massacre at the dragonpit, I guess).

..So does that mean that Davos, Dany, Brienne and Missandei are safe for Season 7? Not exactly earthshattering, I guess, but good to know.

The biggest question about the dragonpit scene is what Brienne's doing there. There's no indication that Brienne goes south with Jon and Davos to Dragonstone, but it's confirmed that she's at the dragonpit scene with Davos. What is she doing there, if Sansa's still up north?

21 minutes ago, Newstar said:

No real spoilers out of NI filming so far (although ostensibly some of the leaked stuff if legit will be shot on interior sets). The closest is local sightings of GOT actors around Belfast (or not around Belfast), a paparazzo who snapped photos of the cast on set at Corbet in late September, and information from Irish Thrones about activity seen in areas of Northern Ireland where filming takes place.

The only real spoiler out of NI filming so far is the spotting of a certain actor at the Moneyglass set (Winterfell exterior), confirming that actor's character's presence at Winterfell at some point. Other than that, pretty slim pickings.

Leaks out of Northern Ireland filming are rare, but they do happen for some of the exteriors: kingsmoot scene, BOTB was leaked in its entirety by an extra and Jon was snapped in costume while filming the BOTB, etc. Anything on the closed sets like Paint Hall, though? Forget it.

Leaks discussed under the cut:

Reveal hidden contents

If the dragonpit scene does happen towards the end of 7x07 and features a large gathering of cast members, whoever shows up for filming will provide a good rundown of which characters are going to survive Season 7 (unless of course there's some sort of massacre at the dragonpit, I guess).

..So does that mean that Davos, Dany, Brienne and Missandei are safe for Season 7? Not exactly earthshattering, I guess, but good to know.

The biggest question about the dragonpit scene is what Brienne's doing there. There's no indication that Brienne goes south with Jon and Davos to Dragonstone, but it's confirmed that she's at the dragonpit scene with Davos. What is she doing there, if Sansa's still up north?

Brienne is Sansa's sworn sword. Maybe, she tries to go behind his back or something happened to Sansa.

Dragonpit scene. One is with Dany, Davos, Brienne and two other characters but Sue said that it's not the only scene there. At least one more.

2 hours ago, Sir Matthis Light said:
  Hide contents

( If true ) I'm confused as to why would Randyll refuse her? Given he fought hard for her father and was one of the only people to give Robert pause, It makes no sense to me why he would refuse her:huh:. She a Targaryen with Dragons, the Tyrells are gone, and the Tarlys are the only other Reachlords who been featured so heavily in the show. These guys are the forerunners into inheriting the lordship of the Reach( On the Show ), why side with Cersie? I Don't get this lol.

( Still if true ) Also if Dickon goes to, the only heir to be found is the rightful one, Sam. Since everyone is cool with Jon Snow leaving the NW I'm totally seeing Sam becoming the new lord of the Reach, with baby Sam as his heir...IF they survive.

( Fanfic so sue me :P

Spoiler

I guess since he hates wildling savages he also hates Dothraki savages? Randyll not bending the knee to Dany actually makes more sense to me than practically everyone but Mad Queen Cersei being totally on board with Dany on the Iron Throne.

No one cares about the Red Religion or the Dothraki or the Ironborn? It's not like I expected them to have everyone oppose Dany, but damn. What I did expect was a bit more conflict among individuals e.g. Tyrion not being ok with working alongside the Dornish after they murdered his niece, one of like three people who loved him. Many of this could be false of course, but I had no expectations and they've still managed to disappoint me. 

3 hours ago, LordImp said:

Actually makes sense IMO . About Jon falling in love with Dany even if she is burning innocent people , nothing can stop love. 

That's not how love works, and it would completely contradict everything Jon is and stands for.

3 hours ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

Are you seriously asking for some logical basis to justify a character's action? After all that you've seen D&D do to "move the plot along"? Really?

It will happen just because D&D want it to happen and they are running out of time. Stop muddling things up with silly concepts like "logic"!

Sorry, I fucked up :(

2 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:
  Hide contents

I guess since he hates wildling savages he also hates Dothraki savages? Randyll not bending the knee to Dany actually makes more sense to me than practically everyone but Mad Queen Cersei being totally on board with Dany on the Iron Throne.

I guess that makes some sense, but I still can't fully understand his full on hate on Widlings. The Widlings are savages but hes SO FAR DOWN south of the Wall they really SHOULDN'T earn his full on hate. That should be reserved for the Ironborn.

31 minutes ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

I guess that makes some sense, but I still can't fully understand his full on hate on Widlings. The Widlings are savages but hes SO FAR DOWN south of the Wall they really SHOULDN'T earn his full on hate. That should be reserved for the Ironborn.

Just roll with it, fam.

7 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No one cares about the Red Religion or the Dothraki or the Ironborn? It's not like I expected them to have everyone oppose Dany, but damn. What I did expect was a bit more conflict among individuals e.g. Tyrion not being ok with working alongside the Dornish after they murdered his niece, one of like three people who loved him. Many of this could be false of course, but I had no expectations and they've still managed to disappoint me. 

That's not how love works, and it would completely contradict everything Jon is and stands for.

Sorry, I fucked up :(

Love works many ways. 

12 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:

Hide contents

Dany summons the Tarlys to pledge their allegiance, but they refuse so she burns them alive in an ambush. Tyrion and Varys are disturbed... but still stick with her even though this has become a regular occurrence at this point. Jon's own brother was killed in an ambush, he was disturbed by Mel's burnings and he's too honorable to give Karhold and the Last Hearth to his loyalists, but the burning doesn't prevent him from falling in love with Dany? What exactly is the logic behind them hooking up? True love? Lust? Giving the fans what they want?

Is one queen who burns people not enough for one poor continent of Westeros?

8 hours ago, WolfOfWinter said:

Is Tyrion aware that Myrcella is dead? I guess he was already gone when Jaime arrived with Myrcella's body. The only person who could tell him about it would be Varys.

1 hour ago, LordImp said:

Wonder when the Dany falling into sea scene is. Would make sense if it was during a naval battle. But it appears that  Dany wont be involved in any sea battle. 

I don't think it was reported that Dany falls into the sea, just that character falls into the sea.  Everyone assumed it was Dany, because her falling from a dragon would be epic.

The leaker said it would be Theon, who simply jumps into the sea to get away from Euron.  Pretty anti-climatic.   

6 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I don't think it was reported that Dany falls into the sea, just that character falls into the sea.  Everyone assumed it was Dany, because her falling from a dragon would be epic.

The leaker said it would be Theon, who simply jumps into the sea to get away from Euron.  Pretty anti-climatic.   

I can believe it too.

After what he suffered at Ramsays hands, Theon would happily drown over being taken prisoner and tortured again.

57 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I see.  Makes sense that theon jumps , I guess when Euron attacks Theon goes all Reek again. 

Archived