Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

12 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

I wouldn't be surprised if HBO people themselves are behind these "leaks" to the public. It creates buzz for the show during off-season, plus also if legit leaks come by, it becomes harder to believe or take seriously, because these rubbish "leaks" are being kind of "confirmed" in the minds of the fans because of the photos coming out. Pretty clever if it so, I'd say. 

That way, they don't have to be secretive about filming, because whatever is really happening in the scene, a few photos of so-and-so characters together at these sets would be enough to convince people - or atleast plant doubt - that the leaks are true.

I agree. Besides that, why should it be so secretive? Back in s1-s4 it was enough to open Wikia to get all the spoilers and to learn about all the shocking twists like the Red Wedding or Ned's death. But it hasn't affected the popularity of the show.

12 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Don't think Dothraki would allow absolute stranger to hold their arakh. :D

12 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

I think it must be the props, yeah. 

What is notable, though, that he seemingly doesn't have Longclaw on him, lending some legitimacy to this "leak"

If this is true then they have truly lost every ounce of sense.

Or they've offered him Theons head. A man has a right to vengeance, but will he take it?

16 minutes ago, LordImp said:

?

Sorry im just so angry. Its so clear that this is completely original stuff for the show. Theon is one of my fav characters and all seems to exist for now is for the d&d favs to shit on him he should have died last season. 

1 minute ago, Ruhail said:

Sorry im just so angry. Its so clear that this is completely original stuff for the show. Theon is one of my fav characters and all seems to exist for now is for the d&d favs to shit on him he should have died last season. 

Hope he gets peace soon. He deserves that. 

6 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

There are boats around and Davos too. Probably theon will row away from all this shit.

i suppose Theon and Jon won't talk about Bran being possibly alive.That would create a paradox to Jon's legitimacy in the throne.

it would be even worse if Theon's asks Jon to pardon him for what he did, because that would basically mean Jon also kbows that Bran was the rightful heir and he has to acknowledge that when he returns he has to stop being king.

I suppose evrything will be ignored.

haven't read any spoilers about their possible conversation but I guess it won't be aboit Bran.

amazing.

46 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

i suppose Theon and Jon won't talk about Bran being possibly alive.That would create a paradox to Jon's legitimacy in the throne.

it would be even worse if Theon's asks Jon to pardon him for what he did, because that would basically mean Jon also kbows that Bran was the rightful heir and he has to acknowledge that when he returns he has to stop being king.

I suppose evrything will be ignored.

haven't read any spoilers about their possible conversation but I guess it won't be aboit Bran.

amazing.

Don't you know, Bran in the show = exposition machine? Pfft, what are you talking about, rightful lord and stuff? /sarcasm

Jon knows Theon didn't kill Bran and that Bran went beyond The Wall. There's no need to bring up Bran specifically. 

Rightful Lord. Right, Lord of Winterfell. But he's not the rightful KITN. But he can take it if he's bored with being 3ER.

Jon's the rightful King of the Iron Throne anyway if we go by the leak.

3 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Don't you know, Bran in the show = exposition machine? Pfft, what are you talking about, rightful lord and stuff? /sarcasm

No one knows where Bran is, he might have survived Theon's attack but he could be dead beyond the Wall right now. The North cant sit around and wait until he shows up one day, life goes on.

When Bran shows up at Winterfell then it might become a subject of discussion, but even then the Northerns also follow strength to a certain degree.  Bran is a crippled teenager, they might just decide to stick with Jon. Although Bran actually does have some experience in ruling at Winterfell, so it will be interesting to see what happens when he arrives. 

Archived