Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

One leaker (original) said they'll bang but no word on romance, Just having sex but what if Jon falls in love then NOOO Luke Skywalker moment. There is one another leaker who claims Jon is falling for Sansa and bangs Dany. Pretty busy that Johnny lad. :wub: We should ad Missandei, they seems to be in awful lot of scenes. Everbody wants piece of Jon. :devil::grouphug:

30 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Actually, Jon already knows about that because in S4 Sam told him Bran was alive. LAst season Sansa already talked him about that too (we know she said for Arya, and for Bran, probably she told Jon again that Theon had said he was alive).

But by meeting Theon, a person that he has not seen since Season 1 and that was responsible of the destruction of Winterfell and not talking about that is illogical. Theon made this confession to Sansa, so if he sees Jon, the most natural thing would be to tell him why is he KiTN, if he knows Bran is alive. I think this could be a good occasion to handle this issue (what will I (Jon) do if Bran returns?).

If they forget about Bran and, more importantly, if they forget about talking about Bran if Theon even asks him to pardon him for his past errors (when Bran was Lord substitute!), would be really bad writing / or the continuity of that bad writing in terms of Winterfell heritage.

Oh, yes I get it now...I had forgotten that Jon knows Bran is alive. But @Meera of Tarth, there's no point in us Bran fans expecting that he will be named Lord of WF or anything because the show gives fuck all about succession rules.

You're totally right when you say that it would be completely illogical and bad writing if they meet and don't talk about the past, specially his betrayal of Robb and usurping WF, but I have long learned not to expect anything from the show -  I'm simply following it now to see if there's any possibility or hint for what might happen in the future books (which is also looking uncertain now.)

If they want Jon and Dany auntie sweet auntie ... they need to have them together for couple of episodes or else it'll be rushed. I hope they can do justice but these two guys can turn anything beautiful into trash.

Jon and Sansa hohoho redheads. They could but imagine the outrage among the fans. Jon would look like a fool obsessed with redheads.

One aspect of the leaks that makes zero sense to me (among others) is that he says Dany never attempts to take KL because Tyrion convinces her too many innocents will die in a direct Dragon attack on the city.  So apparently Dany is content to leave it to Tyrion to convince Jaime to betray Cersei in order to secure the city.

Dany's entire plan to secure the Iron throne rests on Tyrion convincing the man who killed Dany's father to betray the sister he loves to give Dany the city?  No fucking way.  I can't even believe D&D would go with something that stupid and nonsensical.   

More plausible imo, Dany doesn't attack KL initially because she is afraid Cersei will use wildfire on the city if she is in danger of losing it.  Tyrion is smuggled into KL by Davos in order to convince Jaime to stop Cersei from blowing up the city when Dany attacks.  Given what Jaime sacrificed in order to stop the Mad King, I think it's reasonable for Tyriion to conclude that he can convince Jaime to save the city again.

Basically, I keep waiting for spoilers to drop that there is a 2nd battle this season that the leaker didn't mention.  Because I find it extremely hard to believe that Dany won't at least attempt to take KL once this season.  

I would guess Dany's attempt to take KL would occur at the end of episode 5, after Tyrion and Davos return from KL with assurances that Jaime will not let the city blow up.  

I find that scenario much more believable than the leakers.  

37 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Oh, yes I get it now...I had forgotten that Jon knows Bran is alive. But @Meera of Tarth, there's no point in us Bran fans expecting that he will be named Lord of WF or anything because the show gives fuck all about succession rules.

You're totally right when you say that it would be completely illogical and bad writing if they meet and don't talk about the past, specially his betrayal of Robb and usurping WF, but I have long learned not to expect anything from the show -  I'm simply following it now to see if there's any possibility or hint for what might happen in the future books (which is also looking uncertain now.)

Yes, I'm an innocent to believe Bran's can be addressed. I don't know. If only.

34 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Dany's entire plan to secure the Iron throne rests on Tyrion convincing the man who killed Dany's father to betray the sister he loves to give Dany the city?

Not mentioning that relations between Tyrion and Jaime are pretty restrained after Tyrion killed their father (I don't recall if the show outlined it the same as the books).

37 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Because I find it extremely hard to believe that Dany won't at least attempt to take KL once this season.  

I assume it's going to happen, so I don't think that she will succeed.

40 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

One aspect of the leaks that makes zero sense to me (among others) is that he says Dany never attempts to take KL because Tyrion convinces her too many innocents will die in a direct Dragon attack on the city.  So apparently Dany is content to leave it to Tyrion to convince Jaime to betray Cersei in order to secure the city.

Dany's entire plan to secure the Iron throne rests on Tyrion convincing the man who killed Dany's father to betray the sister he loves to give Dany the city?  No fucking way.  I can't even believe D&D would go with something that stupid and nonsensical.   

More plausible imo, Dany doesn't attack KL initially because she is afraid Cersei will use wildfire on the city if she is in danger of losing it.  Tyrion is smuggled into KL by Davos in order to convince Jaime to stop Cersei from blowing up the city when Dany attacks.  Given what Jaime sacrificed in order to stop the Mad King, I think it's reasonable for Tyriion to conclude that he can convince Jaime to save the city again.

Basically, I keep waiting for spoilers to drop that there is a 2nd battle this season that the leaker didn't mention.  Because I find it extremely hard to believe that Dany won't at least attempt to take KL once this season.  

I would guess Dany's attempt to take KL would occur at the end of episode 5, after Tyrion and Davos return from KL with assurances that Jaime will not let the city blow up.  

I find that scenario much more believable than the leakers.  

Maybe,  Dany will turn her eyes to the North like in Hotu vision.

22 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

I assume it's going to happen, so I don't think that she will succeed.

19 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Maybe,  Dany will turn her eyes to the North like in Hotu vision.

I agree that she won't succeed and will ultimately turn North without taking the Iron Throne....but she has to at least attempt to take it once, right?  

The leaker doesn't have her attempting to invade KL at all.  She just ambushes Jaime's forces on their way back to KL, has Tyrion sneak into KL in a failed attempt to get Jaime to hand over the city, and then after all that she inexplicably pauses her efforts to take the city and turns North for a mission beyond the Wall.  That sequence of events just doesn't make sense to me.

She spent all this time preparing to come West for the Iron Throne and then she doesn't even attempt to take it?  If she tried and failed, that's one thing, but to not even make an attempt...anti-climatic as hell.  

6 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I agree that she won't succeed and will ultimately turn North without taking the Iron Throne....but she has to at least attempt to take it once, right?  

The leaker doesn't have her attempting to invade KL at all.  She just ambushes Jaime's forces on their way back to KL, has Tyrion sneak into KL in a failed attempt to get Jaime to hand over the city, and then after all that she inexplicably pauses her efforts to take the city and turns North for a mission beyond the Wall.  That sequence of events just doesn't make sense to me.

She spent all this time preparing to come West for the Iron Throne and then she doesn't even attempt to take it?  If she tried and failed, that's one thing, but to not even make an attempt...anti-climatic as hell.  

Good way to do it., Is to avoid wildfire and maybe riots. Turn them against Cersei but yeah at least an attempt would be good.

There was a rumour of a scene for four character in the throne room. I imagine Dany, Tyrion, Jaime and Cersei.

2 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

I agree. But what bothers me so much are Jaime's leaks. It makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

One leaker (original) said they'll bang but no word on romance, Just having sex but what if Jon falls in love then NOOO Luke Skywalker moment. There is one another leaker who claims Jon is falling for Sansa and bangs Dany. Pretty busy that Johnny lad. :wub: We should ad Missandei, they seems to be in awful lot of scenes. Everbody wants piece of Jon. :devil::grouphug:

If I remember well, the "original" leaker have implied there will be romance. The other guy said only that Jon is falling for Sansa. He added some speculations to make his leaks coinciding with original leaker's spoilers.

3 hours ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

The point which @Meera of Tarth was trying to make was - if Theon confesses that he hasn't killed Bran, essentially that means Jon cannot be KitN anymore because the rightful lord is still alive. But it doesn't matter because the show does not care about such things anyway.

The North has essentially become like the Iron Islands - rightful heirs and trueborn children of Ned Stark (Sansa, Arya, Bran) be damned, we're gonna crown the guy who can swing the sword and FIGHT, ya'all. 

How do they know Bran is still alive?

Yes he might have survived Theon, but where is he now? What happened to him?

Last Jon heard about Bran he was going beyond the Wall. That is not a save place for anyone, nevermind a crippled boy. How are they going to get to Bran, if they knew he was alive? 

From the information they have available to them they would most likely think that Bran was dead. Jon actually did try to save his true legitimate brother, and a lot of people in North witnessed it.  

They cant sit around and do nothing. They have White Walkers who might be attacking the North and they have hostal Lannisters in the South. And Winter is really starting They need someone right now. 

If Bran returns and they see his skills, perhaps they will be impressed with him, and perhaps he would become the ruler. But as long as Bran isn't there and no one knows where he is or if he is alive, it is all a moot point. 

This situation is very similar to Arya's situation. Everyone knew she was alive when they had last heard from her, but everyone mostly assumes that she is dead because she disappeared.

10 minutes ago, Boudica said:

How do they know Bran is still alive?

Yes he might have survived Theon, but where is he now? What happened to him?

Last Jon heard about Bran he was going beyond the Wall. That is not a save place for anyone, nevermind a crippled boy. How are they going to get to Bran, if they knew he was alive? 

From the information they have available to them they would most likely think that Bran was dead. Jon actually did try to save his true legitimate brother, and a lot of people in North witnessed it.  

They cant sit around and do nothing. They have White Walkers who might be attacking the North and they have hostal Lannisters in the South. And Winter is really starting They need someone right now. 

If Bran returns and they see his skills, perhaps they will be impressed with him, and perhaps he would become the ruler. But as long as Bran isn't there and no one knows where he is or if he is alive, it is all a moot point. 

This situation is very similar to Arya's situation. Everyone knew she was alive when they had last heard from her, but everyone mostly assumes that she is dead because she disappeared.

So what exactly makes you think they're going to care about Bran or Arya's claim when they didn't care about Sansa's, who's a legitimate child of Ned Stark?

Jon is still a bastard in the show, btw. Sansa is supposed to be the rightful Lady of WF, but she isn't. Therefore since they don't care about rules in the first place, there's no need for us to believe that they're going to care when Bran or Arya turns up.

3 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

I agree. But what bothers me so much are Jaime's leaks. It makes no sense. 

If I remember well, the "original" leaker have implied there will be romance. The other guy said only that Jon is falling for Sansa. He added some speculations to make his leaks coinciding with original leaker's spoilers.

Original one said only romance... but maybe in PM he said more to it. The other said Sansa ... but who knows where he got it and he posted leaks after original one ,... which is supicious to say at least.

2 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

thanks for the calling @Little Scribe of Naath!

Actually, Jon already knows about that because in S4 Sam told him Bran was alive. LAst season Sansa already talked him about that too (we know she said for Arya, and for Bran, probably she told Jon again that Theon had said he was alive).

But by meeting Theon, a person that he has not seen since Season 1 and that was responsible of the destruction of Winterfell and not talking about that is illogical. Theon made this confession to Sansa, so if he sees Jon, the most natural thing would be to tell him why is he KiTN, if he knows Bran is alive. I think this could be a good occasion to handle this issue (what will I (Jon) do if Bran returns?).

If they forget about Bran and, more importantly, if they forget about talking about Bran if Theon even asks him to pardon him for his past errors (when Bran was Lord substitute!), would be really bad writing / or the continuity of that bad writing in terms of Winterfell heritage.

Maybe they will ommit talking about Theon taking WF, However, Ramsay and Sansa are present in Theon's life and Jon knows about that (last season). Jon very likely knows that Theon changed (became a good person, and consequently, now  can be his ally) when he confessed Sansa he didn't kill Bran and Rickon and then it all ended up saving Sansa.

If Theon admitted that to Sansa in S5 and now they talk about everything to Jon except what he did to WF or that he knows that Bran was alive will mean they are avoiding to talk about the heritage thing and it doesn't make sense.  

Actually, what can they talk about: Danny's alliance/Euron being King, Theon saving Sansa, Theon admitting he didn't kill Bran, why is Jon King/do you know about Bran, did he die and because of that you are King?/ apologising for what he did to WF...

I personally think they should talk about the status quo (Dany) and the past (Winterfell) and the name of Bran appears in this past. He even appears if he wants to apologise or ask about the North. It also appears if Jon wants him as an ally: Jon knows he became evil for some time (but changed!, again Bran) and I think that if they have not met in 6 seasons the normal thing is to talk about something more than just Dany and the allies.

Theon is never going to be Jon's ally of choice, he would never willingly be allied to Theon. Theon's only saving grace right now is that he is allied with Daenarys. If Jon had run into Theon in the North he would be a head shorter. 

First and foremost Theon betrayed Robb, because of Theon's actions Winterfell was sacked and burned. Some of the Lords like Roose Bolton lost respect for Robb because he lost his own castle. One betrayal lead to the next.

On top of that Theon beheaded Ser Rodrick, it is Theon's fault that a lot of faithful Winterfell servants died, Maester Luwin being one of them. Even if Theon didn't kill Bran and Rickon, he still murder two innocent children, and he didn't just kill them he burned their bodies and hanged them.

Jon really has no reason to forgive Theon for his previous crimes, even if Theon is now a changed man and even if he did help Sansa. Theon still committed these crimes.  Theon committed treason and murder, these are not acts that can be easily forgiven or forgotten. The Northern Lord's would see Jon as weak if he didn't actually kill Theon.

The only thing Jon would be interested in discussing with Theon is his betrayal of Robb and his death, Jon doesn't have to explain himself or his actions towards Theon. Theon has been on a redemption arc, and we as the audience can understand that, but this has no bearing on Jon's character within the story. But, Theon is allied with Dany so Jon cant really do anything against him. 

Jon actually killed Olly for far less. 

42 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

So what exactly makes you think they're going to care about Bran or Arya's claim when they didn't care about Sansa's, who's a legitimate child of Ned Stark?

Jon is still a bastard in the show, btw. Sansa is supposed to be the rightful Lady of WF, but she isn't. Therefore since they don't care about rules in the first place, there's no need for us to believe that they're going to care when Bran or Arya turns up.

Actually, she is. Jon is KitN and she's the Lady of Winterfell.

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-6/episode-10/people/131/sansa-stark

6 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

That's an empty title. There is one "head of WF", and that's clearly Jon, and that's what I was referring to in the post.

We have to wait and see how this plays out next season, Jon clearly won't be in Winterfell much so it'll be all in Sansa's hands anyway.

Archived