Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

Only a part of The Wall crumbles, not all of it. Which makes sense, It's too enormous to be detroyed in its entirety.

@Lord Friendzone

The leaker claimed he heard it from a friend of a friend of a writer. Sounds like Chinese whispers. Did he take notes when his source was telling him all that? Impossible to remember it all and in detail.

27 minutes ago, Evarei said:

Only a part of The Wall crumbles, not all of it. Which makes sense, It's too enormous to be detroyed in its entirety.

@Lord Friendzone

The leaker claimed he heard it from a friend of a friend of a writer. Sounds like Chinese whispers. Did he take notes when his source was telling him all that? Impossible to remember it all and in detail.

Don't know but he knows a lot of things but context is what missing. Details would be different I iamgine so but there is a good part of this true.

1 hour ago, Evarei said:

@Ser Wun Wun

you know that we're missing many plot details, context, how things play out don't you? you're judging a visual medium on dry text from some fourth hand's account right now. Wouldn't it be a reasonable thing to refrain from such judgment until we see the whole pictue?

Write the Hodor plot twist in dry text as a one or two line spoiler and it sounds ridiculous. Just an example

1) no 

2) derpdoor was so dumb i was dying on the floor from laughter b4 you say but grrm wrote it he didnt ruin brans story by making it solely about a minor halfwit for a whole book

15 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

derpdoor was so dumb i was dying on the floor from laughter b4 you say but grrm wrote it he didnt ruin brans story by making it solely about a minor halfwit for a whole book

Exactly. But this is the Jon and Dany show, so I'm not surprised. The rest of the characters exist to service their plot. Even good guy Tyrion, actually.

7 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:
  Hide contents

Leaker was right about Jon, Jorah, Gendry and Davos and their mission Beyond the Wall.

Jorah? Or lord vader? Ffs d&d fan fiction is a bit better than mine, but i'm not a professional writer nor a book rapist

2 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Those Jon/Jorah pics confirm the wight hunting mission.  I can no longer rationalize and delude myself into thinking the leakers info was limited to spanish set stuff.  He knows what is planned for Iceland stuff too.

That means Dany's choice in episode 6 is probably either attempt to take KL or fly North and help Jon/Jorah.  She chooses to fly North, meaning she never tries to take KL this season.  Sigh.

I'm over the tipping point now, those leaks were 100% true.  Much of it reads like nonsensical shit, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I've been trashing D&D for years over the nonsensical shit they've added onto Martin's story even when they had source material to go on.  Now they are going on nothing more than Martin's vague notions of how his ending points should be reached, which means D&D are left to their own imaginations to figure out how to reach Martin's ending points.

Surprise, surprise, they've come up with a heaping mess of nonsensical shit.  It's my own fault really, I should have expected it.  I should have already braced myself for it.  I have no right to be surprised. I've known they were hacks for years, yet I somehow expected better.

/rant over.  Moving into acceptance mode.  

It is a much more logical story done in that manner.

Even if she took KL first, who held it after would depend so much on the war in the North that what happened before would be nearly meaningless.

To me it would be nonsensical to fight a war, between 2 badly mismatched sides and then blow up the prize, and have whats left scramble for the crumbs.

Going North 1st deals with the fact that Nothing in Westros could possibly stand up to what is currently crossing the sea, and that is the biggest problem with the story right now.

All the spoilers. I'll try to find other news or if someone has screenshot of his or hers comments from reddit, since he/she deleted account. Read at your own risk.

About Jon, Jorah and Dany

http://i.imgur.com/OTbV8PL.png

Compilation by one of the users about these leaks. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/

Another one by another users from reddit complete timeline of these leaks..

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

Questions regarding leaks by users.

http://i.imgur.com/YX3qrQj.png

A bit of detailed things on it

.http://imgur.com/a/LgCvo#LqEoyqq 

One of the sites anaged to gather info too.on the leaks. 

http://heatst.com/entertainment/major-spoilers-the-entire-plot-of-game-of-thrones-season-7-may-have-been-leaked-on-reddit/ 

10 hours ago, The Princess of Ghosts said:

I still think Jon's kingship has something to do with being male and fighting brave (by no mean bad things, I'm not saying he's not worthy of kingship) and Sansa's marriages than Stark/Snow issues. But if Bran's reappearance doesn't change things they're really bringing his character down to, as someone before me said, 'an exposition machine'. I know the situation with legitimized bastards and trueborn younger sons, however, we should keep in mind that it suggest some kind of animosity, rivalry between siblings, which is not present here. It would be arrogant of Jon if he at least does not consider passing his title to Bran. Jon can always be appointed as a regent/commander (but we all know it won't come to this). I'm just trying to squeeze some law logic into this fine mess of a show. 

12 hours ago, The Princess of Ghosts said:

Yes, but Bran is the trueborn son of their previous liege lord. It's the law. Also physical strength is not required for ruling (look at Doran, etc, etc.) But hey, crippled teenager is unfit to be a ruling figure because D&D don't wаnt to 'waste' screentime on him insteаd of showing hot adult Jon Targaryen, a young lord/king, going down on his aunt. 

At this point I'm not even trying to avoid spoilers because I cannot be served this bullshit in any form that won't make me laugh hysterically.

Yes, I am not referring to physical strength. It is simply that Jon is older and an actual adult. He can negotiate with others and make alliances with others, he has experience of ruling he can fight from the front lines. He received his education from the same source as Bran. Basically he is a good choice as a leader, his only disqualification is his birth, he was born from the wrong mother.

Doran has Oberyn who does a lot of the heavy lifting for him. And even so, it isn't like Dorne is stuck in the middle of terrible winter conditions, with an army of the dead approaching them head on. This is also about being practical in the current climate.

Again this also counts for the books as well, in books it is actually even obvious since Bran is only something like 10 years old. I am pretty sure in both mediums Jon would be the first choice. The whole idea of the war and all of these terrible conditions within Westeros is a way of breaking down the old laws and norms. People are becoming more willing to look beyond simple rules of succession.   

I am sure if Bran wanted to be the King in the North, Jon would step down and act as his right hand man, but it is simply easier for the Lords in the North to make Jon the King, especially when it comes to making future alliances. I am not sure if Bran even wants to be the King in the North, he already has the responsibility for being the 3 eyed Raven. 

And according to these spoilers Bran actually does help Sansa to get rid of Littlefinger. So Bran can be very important for the Starks if he takes a simular role to Bloodraven, when he acted as the hand of the King. 

I simply dont see how this is going to be something that will be dramatically different from the books. 

11 hours ago, lojzelote said:

Anyway, assuming that Book Jon was legitimized by Robb's will, in the past GRRM let himself be heard on the matter of legitimized male bastards vs their trueborn sisters and trueborn younger brothers, and he basically stated that the Westerosi laws and customs are unclear in regards as to who is the "rightful" heir is in such a case. Both Bran and Jon would have a good claim.

(Edit: That's why Book Catelyn was so set against Robb naming Jon. She knew he might be kinda opening Pandora's box here.)

Power resides where people believe it resides. The laws of succession isn't always as straightforward as people would like to present them. 

Yes, Catelyn was afraid of legitimising Jon, because he always looked and acted so much like a Stark and a true Northerner. She was already fearful that the Northern Lords would rather choose him over her trueborn children.

10 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Leaks.

Hide contents

Jon's name is Aegon and Rhaegar annulled his first marriage with Elia further butchering Dorne. THey laready mnetiopned Prince Aegon on the show but fuck continuity. Rhaegar and Lyanna were married and Jon is rightful heir to Iron Throne. Sam and Gily will find out in Citadel, mainly Gilly who mentioned Ragar or something in old papers. Sam will not pay attention until later on on figured it out. Sam and Bran wil piece together Jon's parentage.

10 hours ago, LordImp said:

Why did they choose Aegon ? Aemon would have been much better. 

Perhaps they did actually choose Aemon, "Aemon" and "Aegon" is not that different from each other when you hear it. This leaker give out a lot of details, if he/ she is only a causal show watcher then it might be difficult to remember everything correctly. 

Naming Jon "Aegon", would not be a good choice. Many people will not like it. But they have actually never mentioned Rhaegar's children's names within the show. They have spoken about his children and their death, but they have not been named. Still Aegon would be a terrible choice. So I guess we will have to see. 

The thing around the annulment of Rhaegar's marriage to Elia Martell is also not the best. I am pretty sure this would never happen in the books. But I do think Rhaegar and Lyanna was married. It would simply just be very difficult to explain or convey the idea of Targaryens with two wifes with only a few episodes left, so I can understand why they would go for something simpler like an official annulment document. 

This is the big problem with these leaks, most of the finer details and intricacies are missing. We dont know how well this person who leaked these spoilers actually understands the world of ASOIAF.  He/ she might not really understand the customs and laws within the story that well.

The leaker for example didn't think much of Jon's actual name being "Aegon", until it was pointed out to him. The person also said that Jon would be a glorified hostage of Dany's on Dragonstone because his weapons was taken away upon arrival, but it is customary for a visiting Lord to give up his weapons. We have clearly seen from the videos and pictures this week within Spain that Jon is not a hostage. 

So even if this leaker is able to provide bullet points about the certain key events of season 7, I am not confident that he knows how to interpret these events to coincide with the rules and law of Westeros. 

1 minute ago, Boudica said:

Yes, I am not referring to physical strength. It is simply that Jon is older and an actual adult. He can negotiate with others and make alliances with others, he has experience of ruling he can fight from the front lines. He received his education from the same source as Bran. Basically he is a good choice as a leader, his only disqualification is his birth, he was born from the wrong mother.

Doran has Oberyn who does a lot of the heavy lifting for him. And even so, it isn't like Dorne is stuck in the middle of terrible winter conditions, with an army of the dead approaching them head on. This is also about being practical in the current climate.

Again this also counts for the books as well, in books it is actually even obvious since Bran is only something like 10 years old. I am pretty sure in both mediums Jon would be the first choice. The whole idea of the war and all of these terrible conditions within Westeros is a way of breaking down the old laws and norms. People are becoming more willing to look beyond simple rules of succession.   

I am sure if Bran wanted to be the King in the North, Jon would step down and act as his right hand man, but it is simply easier for the Lords in the North to make Jon the King, especially when it comes to making future alliances. I am not sure if Bran even wants to be the King in the North, he already has the responsibility for being the 3 eyed Raven. 

And according to these spoilers Bran actually does help Sansa to get rid of Littlefinger. So Bran can be very important for the Starks if he takes a simular to Bloodraven, when he acted as the hand of the King. 

I simply dont see how this is going to be something that will be dramatically different from the books. 

Power resides where people believe it resides. The laws of succession isn't always as straightforward as people would like to present them. 

Yes, Catelyn was afraid of legitimising Jon, because he always looked and acted so much like a Stark and a true Northerner. She was already fearful that the Northern Lords would rather choose him over her trueborn children.

Perhaps they did actually choose Aemon, "Aemon" and "Aegon" is not that different from each other when you hear it. This leaker give out a lot of details, if he/ she is only a causal show watcher then it might be difficult to remember everything correctly. 

Naming Jon "Aegon", would not be a good choice. Many people will not like it. But they have actually never mentioned Rhaegar's children's names within the show. They have spoken about his children and their death, but they have not been named. Still Aegon would be a terrible choice. So I guess we will have to see. 

The thing around the annulment of Rhaegar's marriage to Elia Martell is also not the best. I am pretty sure this would never happen in the books. But I do think Rhaegar and Lyanna was married. It would simply just be very difficult to explain or convey the idea of Targaryens with two wifes with only a few episodes left, so I can understand why they would go for something simpler like an official annulment document. 

This is the big problem with these leaks, most of the finer details and intricacies are missing. We dont know how well this person who leaked these spoilers actually understands the world of ASOIAF.  He/ she might not really understand the customs and laws within the story that well.

The leaker for example didn't think much of Jon's actual name being "Aegon", until it was pointed out to him. The person also said that Jon would be a glorified hostage of Dany's on Dragonstone because his weapons was taken away upon arrival, but it is customary for a visiting Lord to give up his weapons. We have clearly seen from the videos and pictures this week within Spain that Jon is not a hostage. 

So even if this leaker is able to provide bullet points about the certain key events of season 7, I am not confident that he knows how to interpret these events to coincide with the rules and law of Westeros. 

Don't know what to make of this shitty garbage. But it sounds awfully lot like D&D writing and crap they served as last season.

In my opinion that person got 20% right rest made up. Missing context, logic and some sort of order.

1 hour ago, Lord Friendzone said:

All the spoilers and everything you need or want to know. I'll try to find other news or if someone has screenshot of his or hers comments from reddit, since he/she deleted account awayforthelads if anyone wants to know. Read at your own risk.

Hide contents

About Jon, Jorah and Dany

http://i.imgur.com/OTbV8PL.png

Compilation by one of the users about these leaks. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/

Another one by another users from reddit complete timeline of these leaks..

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

Questions regarding leaks by users.

http://i.imgur.com/YX3qrQj.png

A bit of detailed things on it

.http://imgur.com/a/LgCvo#LqEoyqq 

One of the sites anaged to gather info too.on the leaks. 

http://heatst.com/entertainment/major-spoilers-the-entire-plot-of-game-of-thrones-season-7-may-have-been-leaked-on-reddit/ 

What bothers me about the leaks is that the detail seems way off. Sure the group consisting of Jon, Jorah, Gendry, and Davos (was Tyrion involved too? Or was it Theon? Can't remember) get into a boat to head north. However do we really know for sure they are going north beyond the wall to catch one wight? I highly expect some sort of battle with the white walkers sure but to capture one to prove to Cersie or Dany that they exist? And the leaks don't really know what's going on in Winterfell, the Riverland, or King's Landing really. Just anything do with Spain. I still say Arya has way more of a role to play (plus reunions man. Just passing by Nymeria? Yeah right. No Arya and Hound reunion? That should happen in the context of her story) than what the leaks say and that Cersie being pregnant doesn't sound likely. I guess I will eat my words if I'm proven incorrect. I really call bs to Jon and Dany having sex while the wall comes down.

Anyways... once we get more info/pics of what is being filmed, etc then I can either breathe a sigh of relief, get hyped, or get beyond frustrated. Just remember we don't know the context of the scenes. And that everyone caught filming by the Winterfell set (hopefully all actors were filming on that set), the script I believe said Episode 1 (it could be four by Podeswa was there and he's directing the first two episodes) so one 'spoiler' is already false.

6 minutes ago, WolfQueenArya said:

What bothers me about the leaks is that the detail seems way off. Sure the group consisting of Jon, Jorah, Gendry, and Davos (was Tyrion involved too? Or was it Theon? Can't remember) get into a boat to head north. However do we really know for sure they are going north beyond the wall to catch one wight? I highly expect some sort of battle with the white walkers sure but to capture one to prove to Cersie or Dany that they exist? And the leaks don't really know what's going on in Winterfell, the Riverland, or King's Landing really. Just anything do with Spain. I still say Arya has way more of a role to play (plus reunions man. Just passing by Nymeria? Yeah right. No Arya and Hound reunion? That should happen in the context of her story) than what the leaks say and that Cersie being pregnant doesn't sound likely. I guess I will eat my words if I'm proven incorrect. I really call bs to Jon and Dany having sex while the wall comes down.

Anyways... once we get more info/pics of what is being filmed, etc then I can either breathe a sigh of relief, get hyped, or get beyond frustrated. Just remember we don't know the context of the scenes. And that everyone caught filming by the Winterfell set (hopefully all actors were filming on that set), the script I believe said Episode 1 (it could be four by Podeswa was there and he's directing the first two episodes) so one 'spoiler' is already false.

Just made a post to summarize what I found on it. So people don't have to search for it. @MoIaF took few screenshots too. It's on HouseWithTheRedDoor site. I'll wait on more news because Winterfell zilch, nada. No mention of Jaime, Brienne or Cersei. Sansa is doing who knows what. It's missing any logic and order and way too many things are missing.

Archived