Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

5 hours ago, Evarei said:

yes, it seems that way. Basic outlines of exterior shots may be correct , but details are way off. Interior shots where the most plot development happens are the ones that have sketchy, vague and contradictory spoilers.

Why introduce Achmaester Ebrose (healer) specifically and have him played by an esteemed actor just so Sam the novice can cure greyscale all on his own with just the help of a piece of parchment? What is Ebrose gonna be doing then? 

The redditor didn't mention any Archmaester. If some maester healed himself of greyscale once, he wouldn't record it and store it away in obscurity. It'd be common knowledge at the Citadel. Healing 101. Stannis did say maesters and healers stopped Shireen's greyscale from spreading, so obviously they have some knowledge about the methods to cease its progression.

Indeed. The show mentioned Shireen's process of healing and there was not obscure book involved. Maybe it is for a reason. Maybe it's because it's not easy to find that type of healers. Maybe it's because you only find them in a remote place and with some luck. That is what Stannis did.

Didn't some people who read the spoilers as the guy was writing them, say he made significant changes to them as he was posting his replies? Wasn't Cersei supposed to be pregnant by Euron initially, which was later changed to Jaime? Or that Brienne would return to WF and stay there for all the remaining season?

Apparently yes. Why would the leaker have to change his/her own spoilers?

4 hours ago, dornishdragon said:

Some things on this spoilers make sense specially in the first episdoes, like Dany, Tyrion, Jon and Davos in Dragonstone, but others don't make any sense. If the Lannister army raides Dorne and the Reach two regions with much bigger armies it will be stupid because even with Euron they have weaker armies (D&D want to make the Lannisters appear much strong than they are). Jon petting Drogon is also stupid, it should be Rhaegal because it makes more sense and never in history a dragon had two raiders at the same time. The wight hunt is also a bit stupid and the way the prefer not to kill Cersei is also pretty idiot considering that Tyrion hate Cersei and Dany since season 2 that wants the Iron Throne. The wight Viserion would be awesome althougth I would prefer a true Ice Dragon. The seven episode seems almost all bullshit, except maybe for the Wall falling, why the hell would be Jon and Dany on a boat headed North if they were in the North? Then naming Jon Aegon would make no sense considering that Aegon is also the name of Rhaegar first son. Still without books to back up I am already expecting some of this nonsense coming from D&D. 

Agree. We might see a true ice dragon in the books , but i dont think the show can afford a fourth dragon so instead they just turns one of the dragons into a ice dragon.

It's possible the leaker mixed up Aegon and Aemon , i really hope Jons name is Aemon. I dont care if Jons name is Aemon or Jaeharys , just dont name him Aegon. It's so stupid having two sons with the same name. 

The leaker never said Euron impregnated Cersei, that must have come from some other "leaker".  Awayforthelads simply said Euron hits on Cersei every time they meet and tells her he'd make a good husband.  

Someone posted the leaker's full comment history on reddit yesterday (then deleted it for some reason).  I looked through it all before it was deleted, so I'm certain he never said Cersei/Euron had sex or anything like that.  

10 hours ago, HanginginWesteros said:

What bothers me so much about this plot (if it's true) and this also goes for Dany/Jon getting it on without knowing they're aunt and nephew, is what cheesy and cheap soap opera contrivances they are. The vixen gets pregnant (or pretends she is) in order to keep her beloved (whom she suspects wants to leave her usually for someone else--someone good and virtuous) or the hot couple that falls in love with one another and then finds out before it's too late they're related. Seriously, has "Game of Thrones" become "Days of Our Lives," medieval version, with dragons? Tacky and tawdry writing. 

hahaha.....in my case almost everything bothers me from these leaks, and I consider that the story is almost as worse as S5 if it happens.

The pregnancy of Cersei is just fanbase for the ones who like JC (who are?) and even those fans know these two are doomed if they think of it a little. If that happens I think the Rant and Rave thread will literally explode and I will personally make the biggest rant ever on that thread.

If the show didn't have to end in probably 6 episodes in s8 I'd say that it could be true, but they decided that they wanted to continue doing JC in S6 until the Wildfire. What's the point in continue doing that after the look of Jaime, after Jaime saying to himself he is not like WF, after him playing the Kingslayer because he doesn't want everyone dead in the siege of Riverrun despite obeying Cersei?

Honestly, I can see JC in some manner in the first episodes, but not as pregnancy. And if she became pregnant because of events of S6 I don't see the purpose of it. Retaining Jaime to her side for some time? Why? He would be "at her side" anyway for some time because he won't change 180º in an episode.

Later we have at least an scene confirmed between JB. Of course, it could very well be that they are on different sides, and that would make sense because they said "what if we are in different sides"? but we also have the goodbye scene mirroring the one of S4 after Jaime feels bad because BF had to die. This happened after "what if we are on different sides"?

If J meets B I can't see him telling her that she is with the evil Queen because she got her pregnant in S6. Brienne should punch him in the face.

Instead, we will have, at most, another nostalgic scene in which Jaime acknowledges to himself (with thoughts an actions) that he has changed and he is completely changed because of Brienne. That is EXACTLY what happened in S6 and culminated in the LOOK in 6.10.

If they meet again, it will serve to Jaime to began to acknowledge he is in love with Brienne, and in subsequent scenes there will JB.

I find difficulties in believebing he will still be Cersei's puppet up to the point of doing battles somewhere (I didn't read the full thing but I could see it happening somehow, but not with regret and dissatisfaction with himself and trying not to kill people, maybe conversing with the people involved).

The moment he sees Brienne he will have made the complete change he needs since a long time ago but the big part of it will be by the Wildfire . It has already happened. Then they will try to allign him with BookJaime's status quo. Leaving Cersei because and only because she has had an abortion anh he is angry because Cersei doesn't like Jon (or I read something like this) and forgetting the Wildfire's repercussions in  his character is TOTALLY absurd.

Wildfire and Brienne, these are the reasons. And they have always been in 6 seasons. They wrote this. There could be more reasons involved, but they are not the main ones.

2 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

The leaker never said Euron impregnated Cersei, that must have come from some other "leaker".  Awayforthelads simply said Euron hits on Cersei every time they meet and tells her he'd make a good husband.  

Someone posted the leaker's full comment history on reddit yesterday (then deleted it for some reason).  I looked through it all before it was deleted, so I'm certain he never said Cersei/Euron had sex or anything like that.  

Well it's impossible to fins the real FIRST copy of the leaker? The one without the changes, responding PMs?. Because changes happened, I was told that by some people who were seeing that in real time.

10 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Well it's impossible to fins the real FIRST copy of the leaker? The one without the changes, responding PMs?. Because changes happened, I was told that by some people who were seeing that in real time.

Yeah, people have been accusing him of deleting and editing posts since the start, but no one ever provided any proof.  I know that this "he said Euron impregnated Cersei" accusation is new though.  I've read every thread on reddit about him since before he deleted his account, and no one has accused him of stating that until now, I'm 99% sure of that.  I've been reading the freefolk reddit like a fiend for 2+ weeks now, desperate to find some actual proof he was bullshiting.  

Anyway, even if he did make changes, would it matter?  He accurately predicted every single leak we've had over the last week.  The only thing he's been wrong on are Greyworm greeting Jon and Davos as they walk to meet Dany, and Jon petting Rhaegal instead of Drogon. Very minor points

The silver bullet for me was the pics of Jorah leaving with Jon and Davos on a boat in Matt Shakman directed episode 5.  Who the hell could have possibly predicted Jorah would leave Dany almost immediately upon reuniting with her?  That is soooo out there, ridiculous and hyperspecific.  That stupid ass wight hunt is really happening.

I don't doubt he probably messed up some details, we can still hope the character motivations for certain actions are better than what he described, but the broad strokes of this season have been spoiled by him.  I'm resigned to that now.   The rest of you will join me in time, every new spoiler report drives the nail in deeper than before.  :(   

40 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

When someone on reddit edits their post an asterisk pops up showing when it was edited. You can see the first page of his comment history through the wayback machine. No asterisks. He never edited his posts. 

I understand not liking the spoilers, but people need to stop making up things that never happened in order to discredit the leaker. This is the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

39 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Yeah, people have been accusing him of deleting and editing posts since the start, but no one ever provided any proof.  I know that this "he said Euron impregnated Cersei" accusation is new though.  I've read every thread on reddit about him since before he deleted his account, and no one has accused him of stating that until now, I'm 99% sure of that.  I've been reading the freefolk reddit like a fiend for 2+ weeks now, desperate to find some actual proof he was bullshiting.  

Anyway, even if he did make changes, would it matter?  He accurately predicted every single leak we've had over the last week.  The only thing he's been wrong on are Greyworm greeting Jon and Davos as they walk to meet Dany, and Jon petting Rhaegal instead of Drogon. Very minor points

The silver bullet for me was the pics of Jorah leaving with Jon and Davos on a boat in Matt Shakman directed episode 5.  Who the hell could have possibly predicted Jorah would leave Dany almost immediately upon reuniting with her?  That is soooo out there, ridiculous and hyperspecific.  That stupid ass wight hunt is really happening.

I don't doubt he probably messed up some details, we can still hope the character motivations for certain actions are better than what he described, but the broad strokes of this season have been spoiled by him.  I'm resigned to that now.   The rest of you will join me in time, every new spoiler report drives the nail in deeper than before.  :(   

I think that if someone changes a post in real time it's extremely difficult to have proof of  it.

I think it matters and a lot, I don't say he is 100% fake, in fact I think he knows information from the production who will shoot, and where, maybe the general tone of the scene, fine. But he doesn't know any more details of it, apparently. We can't confirm that what he said about them is true or not.

We know these characters reunited and that they were leaving on a boat, fine. That's something people who are filming this and are on production could know, or from a storyboard, or from information from extras or even actors. 

There is also prople from sites like WotW that know things from what is going to be filmed beforehand and then we can see that they are true, and sometimes even more info. For instance, in L7R they knew more things that the leaker, for instance, that Gendry would be using a hammer and that Gendry's hammer had the Baratheon symbol.

I think it's not that difficult to know some things and make up others. In fact, I think this is the case with the "spoilers". Some things will be true, others not.

The only thing he's been wrong on are Greyworm greeting Jon and Davos as they walk to meet Dany, and Jon petting Rhaegal instead of Drogon. Very minor points

And we currently know that the leaker omitted that there will be an Archmaester physically on set in Sam's and Jorah's story. And the details of it were exhaustive in this case. Several lines, and no mention of Sam with the Maester with him healing Jorah or helping him find his book, or anything. Just Sam, alone, this is proof this leak was not true. Not even half true, because this character will have to appear. But people ignore that. 

43 minutes ago, Silverscream said:

When someone on reddit edits their post an asterisk pops up showing when it was edited. You can see the first page of his comment history through the wayback machine. No asterisks. He never edited his posts. 

I understand not liking the spoilers, but people need to stop making up things that never happened in order to discredit the leaker. This is the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

I don't know how reddit works, but he could have deleted posts, or answered different things (I can't see all the spoilers in that link).

He also deleted his account. I wonder why.

PS: I've just been told that The leaker was confused several times (admitting that) even with the number of the episodes when things happened, and changed ideas because of that.

Furthermore, he didn't say important things to happen until people (who already knew that from other sources) insisted on why have you not talked about that?

BTW....Cersei gets pregnant by.....Jaime. So it happens in S7....:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Ashes Of Westeros said:

But according to the prohecy cersei is supposed to have 3 children. It was in the show. Does it make sense that she becomes pregnant? Or will she die before giving birth/has a miscarriage?

She apparently forgets about that. The showrunners forget about that even when they decided to put the prophecy themselves, (and shortened it on purpose).

It just doesn't make sense.

8 hours ago, Cron said:

I haven't heard or read about leaks concerning Rhaegar and Lyanna (and/or any annulment between Rhaegar and Elia), but I will offer this:

If an alleged annulment was so Rhaegar could marry Lyanna, it's not necessary.

Targaryens have a history of having more than one wife at a time.

Polygamy hasn't happened since Maegor's time. Wasn't polygamy one of the things Jaherys promised the faith he would end? Also Rhaegar was a moron if he though Aerys would have allowed him to marry a northerner. 

2 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

What if they faked it? Not the other but this one.

I mean wight hunt sounds ridiculous. Wights can't pass the Wall as there is magic, wights move around on orders from White Walkers and wight would decompose until they get to KL, also going North and back to South and then back to North sound weird.

People said he deleted and edited things and contradict himself. Someone mentioned that bit about Cersei and Euron.

7 hours ago, dornishdragon said:

Some things on this spoilers make sense specially in the first episdoes, like Dany, Tyrion, Jon and Davos in Dragonstone, but others don't make any sense. If the Lannister army raides Dorne and the Reach two regions with much bigger armies it will be stupid because even with Euron they have weaker armies (D&D want to make the Lannisters appear much strong than they are). Jon petting Drogon is also stupid, it should be Rhaegal because it makes more sense and never in history a dragon had two raiders at the same time. The wight hunt is also a bit stupid and the way the prefer not to kill Cersei is also pretty idiot considering that Tyrion hate Cersei and Dany since season 2 that wants the Iron Throne. The wight Viserion would be awesome althougth I would prefer a true Ice Dragon. The seven episode seems almost all bullshit, except maybe for the Wall falling, why the hell would be Jon and Dany on a boat headed North if they were in the North? Then naming Jon Aegon would make no sense considering that Aegon is also the name of Rhaegar first son. Still without books to back up I am already expecting some of this nonsense coming from D&D. 

Fuck continuity, Aegon sounds better than Aemon or Jaehaerys. This way Aegon would still be in their version of story.

I mean, ust look Mel is probbaly not going to meet Arya, since Maisie filmed scens with Jeremy odeswa who is doing ep. 1 and 7...and I doubt Arya will be in the North in the finale, it will be earlier than that. Means episode 1. She was at the Twins and that is short way to Winterfell and especially if she hears about Jon, Sansa and Starks reclaiming Winterfell their ancestrial seat.

13 hours ago, Mandzipop said:

I don't think any of the filming is fake. I think the plot is.

After what happened last season, they would have known that considering where they were filming, it was going to get snapped and filmed.

It wasn't the article that swayed me. In fact it was the director information that made me start to wonder if there was in issue.

So Jon and co's expedition was originally said to be episode 5, then he went and double checked it and clarified it was actually episode 6 that they leave? Yet he was right in the first place. That makes no sense whatsoever.

There are parts that I would love to be true. I also think that there is quite a bit of truth in the leaks. However, I do think that a significant amount of it is bs.

Could be. He changed expedition from ep. 5 to 6. He contradict himself. I think he got info mainly on Spain locations, actors and who will be filming and fill the dots.

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

The leaker explained with a lot of detail the process of curing Jorah and tehere was no maester helping; in fact, Sam had to face difficulties during the process because of that. And he completely ignored  the fact that it is very likely that Sam would also find other type of information there.

This sounds like Tarot, when someone tells you this will happen and the tarotist guesses your astrological sign badly***** but you completely ignore what is not right just because you want to believe it.

The whole point of Sam at the Citadel is that he finds some information about the White Walkers.  And the leaks completely ignored Broadbent's character which is odd.  That was trumpeted as a big get for GOT.  

2 hours ago, Silverscream said:

He deleted his account because he didn't like the fact that people didn't think that Wight hunting and Jonerys teen girl inspired fanfiction was as awesome as sliced bread.

3 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

hahaha.....in my case almost everything bothers me from these leaks, and I consider that the story is almost as worse as S5 if it happens.

The pregnancy of Cersei is just fanbase for the ones who like JC (who are?) and even those fans know these two are doomed if they think of it a little. If that happens I think the Rant and Rave thread will literally explode and I will personally make the biggest rant ever on that thread.

If the show didn't have to end in probably 6 episodes in s8 I'd say that it could be true, but they decided that they wanted to continue doing JC in S6 until the Wildfire. What's the point in continue doing that after the look of Jaime, after Jaime saying to himself he is not like WF, after him playing the Kingslayer because he doesn't want everyone dead in the siege of Riverrun despite obeying Cersei?

Honestly, I can see JC in some manner in the first episodes, but not as pregnancy. And if she became pregnant because of events of S6 I don't see the purpose of it. Retaining Jaime to her side for some time? Why? He would be "at her side" anyway for some time because he won't change 180º in an episode.

Later we have at least an scene confirmed between JB. Of course, it could very well be that they are on different sides, and that would make sense because they said "what if we are in different sides"? but we also have the goodbye scene mirroring the one of S4 after Jaime feels bad because BF had to die. This happened after "what if we are on different sides"?

If J meets B I can't see him telling her that she is with the evil Queen because she got her pregnant in S6. Brienne should punch him in the face.

Instead, we will have, at most, another nostalgic scene in which Jaime acknowledges to himself (with thoughts an actions) that he has changed and he is completely changed because of Brienne. That is EXACTLY what happened in S6 and culminated in the LOOK in 6.10.

If they meet again, it will serve to Jaime to began to acknowledge he is in love with Brienne, and in subsequent scenes there will JB.

I find difficulties in believebing he will still be Cersei's puppet up to the point of doing battles somewhere (I didn't read the full thing but I could see it happening somehow, but not with regret and dissatisfaction with himself and trying not to kill people, maybe conversing with the people involved).

The moment he sees Brienne he will have made the complete change he needs since a long time ago but the big part of it will be by the Wildfire . It has already happened. Then they will try to allign him with BookJaime's status quo. Leaving Cersei because and only because she has had an abortion anh he is angry because Cersei doesn't like Jon (or I read something like this) and forgetting the Wildfire's repercussions in  his character is TOTALLY absurd.

Wildfire and Brienne, these are the reasons. And they have always been in 6 seasons. They wrote this. There could be more reasons involved, but they are not the main ones.

Yes. Plus, Brienne is the only person left Jaime trusts. I can't see him trusting his crazy sister and sadly, he doesn't trust Tyrion anymore given that he helped him escape KL but not with the understanding that Tyrion would kill their father. So Brienne is the only one left. 

4 hours ago, Silverscream said:

An asterisk appears if one edits their reddit comment a few minutes (like 2 or 3) after posting it. It doesn't appear when one edits it within that timeframe.

Archived