Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

9 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Qyburn, Brienne and The Mountain. Some reports of Richard Dormer as Beric but not sure.

The Hound and fire. You ned fire to kill wights and to see him for example use fire or be near it would be qute fascinating.

There are few details on these leaks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5ahae9/most_of_lads_messages_to_me_whitewalker2/

http://i.imgur.com/YX3qrQj.png

http://i.imgur.com/OTbV8PL.png

Are Qyburn and the Mountain there? I forgot there is Jorah, too.

3 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

If Dany doesn't believe in those stories, why is she willing to go North to help them? Someone triggered her like Bran? Or she might believe them but can't just turn away from Cersei and told them to wait. So she send Jorah who honors his fathers believe that WHite Walkers exists?

I wonder if she'll remember her visions in the HOTU; and maybe that's what pushes her to go.  Though I'm not sure how they can present that visually to us

In the books, Alliser is sent with the undead's hand to King's Landing to show people what they're all dealing with and get their support. Jon also puts a wight in the ice cells (to study, as evidence). It seems to be something in this vein.

2 minutes ago, Wrl6199 said:

Was the guy who leaked it on this site?

it was another one but says that has more info from him and it's from today

I don't want to know if my favs die but if not I would create a reddit account just to ask personally

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

it was another one but says that has more info from him and it's from today

I don't want to know if my favs die but if not I would create a reddit account just to ask personally

Why would you want to know? Then you would ruin the surprise for yourself. I personally am trying to avoid all this stuff just so i could enjoy the 7th season.

10 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

more leaks? I thought the user had deleted his account. this is from today! Maybe I should try to PM personally

Old ones. The guy whitewalkers 2 deletd his account and all the answers from awayforthelads. He was able to recover info what he had and posted it here. Mainly ,because he messed up Mountain and Hound. Who will hacking down a wight in the dragonpit.

18 minutes ago, TheSlayerofLies said:

I wonder if she'll remember her visions in the HOTU; and maybe that's what pushes her to go.  Though I'm not sure how they can present that visually to us

It could be also Bran who pushes her or Dany herself. Iam betting on Bran more likely. 4chan guy the other leaker said something about Bran sendiong ravens to Eastwatch. I imagine Bran needs to spread the words and you might be right also Hotu vision but this D&D they don't always honor continuity.

12 minutes ago, Wrl6199 said:

Why would you want to know? Then you would ruin the surprise for yourself. I personally am trying to avoid all this stuff just so i could enjoy the 7th season.

well supposing the leaks are true the fates of my OTT female character Arya has already been ruined and I am extremely disappointed. I hope it doesn't happen this way. Then Jaime's context at this moment is on the edge of a cliff, I am extremely disappointed and I hope the pregnancy was just a filler. I have a lot of hope still for JB because I know they will be filming an scene together and they have probably filmed more.

there are some characters I just don't want to know more such as Bran or Meera or Bri bc I am terrified there are some things that have not been said yet.

however this provided that the leaks are totally true.

butregarding the wight thing I don't care about knowing more details, I don't care about Jonerys either.

Having read the spoilers/leaks, and seeing the photos and all..

I thought D&D had already hit rock bottom with the previous two seasons, but apparently, they've been able to go even lower than that. This seems like pure fanfiction, and a really bad one at that.

Though, on the other hand, it is quite funny to see the Game of Thrones corner on Tumblr going crazy. Fandom wars, gotta love 'em.

8 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Old ones. The guy whitewalkers 2 deletd his account and all the answers from awayforthelads. He was able to recover info what he had and posted it here. Mainly ,because he messed up Mountain and Hound. Who will hacking down a wight in the dragonpit.

It could be also Bran who pushes her or Dany herself. Iam betting on Bran more likely. 4chan guy the other leaker said something about Bran sendiong ravens to Eastwatch. I imagine Bran needs to spread the words and you might be right also Hotu vision but this D&D they don't always honor continuity.

he also deleted his account? i don't understand why they do that when they have reliable spoilers.......and also why do this info surface just now when we have more info about the characters there? i think the leaks should be done in a more "professional" way.

last year the user that was reliable about 95% did it at once and then another time continued with more details. He didn't change info and knew exactly what was gonna happen (except a couple of deaths).

but this thing about PM that keep appearing with different details.....sounds strange.

I didn't read the spoilers last year well....yes...a few of them but they were way more concrete.

I think another thing I woulf ask would be if it's true that the pregnancy happens in s7 or if it the product of a crazy night in s6. Some people claim the former, I read the former, but others say is the latter. If that is gonna happen (and it's probably the craziest leak of them all) there should be a concensus.

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I think another thing I woulf ask would be if it's true that the pregnancy happens in s7 or if it the product of a crazy night in s6. Some people claim the former, I read the former, but others say is the latter. If that is gonna happen (and it's probably the craziest leak of them all) there should be a concensus.

This is one of the couple of spoilers which really don't make any sense whatsoever, and make me think he threw in some nonsense among the rest. 

Like.. How. And why. And who. What's that going to add. Why add such an incredibly stupid plotline, when there are other incredibly stupid plotlines already. 

8 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

he also deleted his account? i don't understand why they do that when they have reliable spoilers.......and also why do this info surface just now when we have more info about the characters there? i think the leaks should be done in a more "professional" way.

last year the user that was reliable about 95% did it at once and then another time continued with more details. He didn't change info and knew exactly what was gonna happen (except a couple of deaths).

but this thing about PM that keep appearing with different details.....sounds strange.

I didn't read the spoilers last year well....yes...a few of them but they were way more concrete.

Should be done in more professional way but they're chaotic and lacking context but we know broad strokes of plot. Details need to be better and more concrete.

Obvously person either saw script and can't remeber everything, that person said that he is in his 40's so age might play a pat, or simply don't remember what he was told.

Truede and DocMatisTobogan were the two and especially truede but it wasn't really detailed, because even then nobody knows everything. At least we have some idea what is going on.

It depends always on the person.

14 minutes ago, Lady Sansa Stark said:

This is one of the couple of spoilers which really don't make any sense whatsoever, and make me think he threw in some nonsense among the rest. 

Like.. How. And why. And who. What's that going to add. Why add such an incredibly stupid plotline, when there are other incredibly stupid plotlines already. 

yeah. I really hope it doesn't happen or either I will start crying of anger since episode 1. Poor Jaime. That's going back and back. And everyone knows that this poor child won't be born because of the prophecy. I see no point in that.

4 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

yeah. I really hope it doesn't happen or either I will start crying of anger since episode 1. Poor Jaime. That's going back and back. And everyone knows that this poor child won't be born because of the prophecy. I see no point in that.

Jaime did push a kid out a window though once. Remember....

1 hour ago, Wrl6199 said:

Jaime did push a kid out a window though once. Remember....

oh yeah I will remember since Bran is my fav character from the books and the show.

but Jaime is a character that was supposed to be redeemed (and he was actually season by season a little better) and the leaks suggest that this is not working. and the show gave us a look last season that suggested he was in the good path and the leaks contradicts this.

I don't see the point in constantly changing him from the good and the evil side. He should have said bye bye to Cersei a long time ago lile in the books. i underdtood they wanted to take more time in this process and the second half of last season seemed to point out to this direction. A pregnancy is just a step back abother time.

and it's pointless to everyone. Will she forgive Cersei because she is pregnant? This is not how things work. And you don't have a child when your partner has burned everyone. I have stated this several times in this thread. There are more reasons, like the fact that Tommen died bc of this action. It's just stupid and they should move on.

Jaime was very angry for that when he saw that in the cliff.no a pregnancy won't happen.

Archived