Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

Justo ahora, Señora de Whisperers dijo:

En la estación 4 se veía mal para Tyrion, porque él estaba enmarcado por el regicidio, pero que aún está vivo en dos temporadas más tarde. A menos que él murió y fue resucitado por un cura rojo y todo esto sucedió fuera de la pantalla y que nunca supo de él hasta ahora:P 

Honestamente, mencionando la misma cosa una y otra vez que no se sumará a su credibilidad sino todo lo contrario, es más probable que conduzca a una situación en la que la gente no te toman en serio nunca más. Entendemos que no te gusta Dany. 

Esa es mi último post sobre ese tema. Voy a centrarse en otras partes de las fugas de ahora en adelante, ya que este debate no es fructífera. 

tyrion Tywin died along with the now is nothing more than a dwarf who has silly jokes slave platinum goddess queen.

Justo ahora, Señora de Whisperers dijo:

En la estación 4 se Veía mal para Tyrion, Porque ÉL ESTABA Enmarcado por el regicidio, Pero Que AÚN Esta Vivo En Dos Temporadas Más tarde. A Menos Que El Murio Y FUE resucitado Por un cura Rojo y TODO ESTO Sucedió Fuera de la Pantalla y Que Nunca Supo de El Hasta Ahora:P 

Honestamente, mencionando La Misma Cosa Una y otra vez Que No se sumara un su Credibilidad Sino contrario lo TODO, es mas probable Que conduzca A una Situación En La Que la gente no te Toman en serio Nunca Más. Entendemos Que No gusta del te Dany. 

Esa es Mi último mensaje Sobre ESE tema. Voy a CentraRSE En otras contradictorio de las Fugas de Ahora en adelante, ya Que Este debate no es fructífera. 

people iron bank will servants of the goddess queen platinum as everyone else.

On 10/25/2016 at 10:01 PM, ~DarkHorse~ said:

I admit the set up for KitN Jon on the show is pretty poor. 

However, it is likely that he will become KitN in the books, through Robb's Will coming into fruition. I don't doubt that either Bran or Sansa (I lean towards Bran) will be the endgame ruler of the North, but if Jon leaves the Night's Watch in the books, then I don't think he will be taking a backseat to Bran or Sansa being the leader (especially, when the Long Night hits). It is Jon, like Dany who GRRM has put on a leadership arc, gaining experience in governing. He will probably be KitN for a time, I imagine. 

Bran is endgame KitN material, but within the series, I think his arc is about being the three eyed raven. 

Although, I'm sure the books will set it up better, with Bran and Rickon supposedly being dead and no one (including Jon) knowing. But I would put money on Jon becoming KitN/LoW in the books. 

I read all the books before I started watching the show and I never had a doubt whatsoever that Bran, even if entitled to it or offered it, would refuse both the titles of KITN and Lord of Winterfell.  Granted he tried to give it a go as Lord of W as a child when noone else was available; a duty, but this is not his destiny whether entitled to it or not.  If he really wanted it, despite Robb's will, he could argue that Robb had assumed him dead at the time, hence challenging said will but my dragons are on "he won't."  The whole purpose of Robb naming Jon heir was to stop Tyrion getting that, which ironically (but that is a bit out of topic here) I think he might get.

It's a bit like would you rather be king/lord or Pope/High Druid whatever you want to call it?  I think that depends on your destiny and inclination and, for me at least it would be anti-climatic to have all that long journey and magical training to ending up an ordinary mortal Lord or even King.  I love Bran and I am not totally happy with him being part tree lol and I think he and Meera should hook up even in a physical sexual way but his journey is too esoteric for his final end game being ruling the North.  I agree that Jon will lead the North until he becomes King or consort of the Queen of the whole of Westeros.  I could well be wrong but I just don't see Bran in any "mortal Lord or King" capacity, he will chose magic.  He might even be pivotal in books and show final season in trying to see sense into the Others' motivation and forge some kind of truce (IMHO the only way they can end the Long Night).  The north is too small for his overall role.  My guess is Jon has that for a while, already has in the show, will marry Dany; either die or stay overall King or consort but as pretty much equals ala Ferdinand and Isabella in XV century Spain but with complete different views as those monarchs lol.  I personally felt the whole point of killing off Rickon was to make way for Sansa's claim so I definitely see her as Queen in the North or at least Lady of Winterfell.  Many might find this a bit fanfic like and I couldn't totally contradict that view but that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, kg1982 said:

This is a goofy cheese fest that I would hoped Martin would subvert.  Seriously, even if you are all OMG, Dany and Jon true love 4ever, do you really want this ham handed and forced plot?  I cannot get past boat sex while the Wall falls.  

And yes, I am not a Dany fan.  Girl is a budding tyrant and sociopath with WMDs who likes burning things and creating havoc.  Just because she is killing "bad" people does not mean that is something to be celebrated.  I certainly do not want her with absolute power over Westros.  (In fact, I think the main thesis of ASOIAF is that no one is a special enough snowflake to be entrusted with absolute power.)

Oh just stop it. You just make yourself sound like a particularly bitter winter child. Dany will be the force of good and she and Jon will likely fall in love and fuck. Get over it, or go write some pathetic Dany-bashing fanfic, if it makes you feel any better, but please stop spamming this thread with your twue wuv and submissive boy toy nonsense rants. It's gotten old like three pages ago.

Just now, lojzelote said:

Oh just stop it. You just make yourself sound like a particularly bitter winter child. Dany will be the force of good and she and Jon will likely fall in love and fuck. Get over it, or go write some pathetic Dany-bashing fanfic, if it makes you feel any better, but please stop spamming this thread with your twue wuv and submissive boy toy nonsense rants. It's gotten old like three pages ago.

I think there fanfic that can be better than that crap.

Just now, Morgana Lannister said:

He leído todos los libros antes de empezar a ver el espectáculo y nunca tuve duda alguna de que Bran, incluso si tiene derecho a ella o se lo ofreció, se negaría tanto los títulos de KITN y Señor de Invernalia. Concedió trató de darle una oportunidad como Señor de W como un niño cuando nadie más estaba disponible; un deber, pero esto no es su destino si derecho a ella o no. Si él realmente quería, a pesar de la voluntad de Robb, podría argumentar que Robb había asumido que estaba muerto en ese momento, por lo tanto, un reto, dijo Will, pero mis dragones están en "que no lo hará." Todo el propósito de Robb nombrando heredero Jon era detener Tyrion consiguiendo que, irónicamente, (pero que es un poco fuera de tema aquí) Creo que podría conseguir.

Es un poco como preferirías ser rey / señor o papa / Druida alta lo que quieras llamarlo? Creo que eso depende de su destino y de inclinación y, al menos para mí sería anti-climática tener todo ese largo viaje y la formación mágica para acabar un Señor mortal ordinario o incluso el rey. Me encanta Bran y no estoy totalmente feliz con él formar parte del árbol lol y yo creo que él y Meera debería conectar incluso de una manera sexual física pero su viaje es demasiado esotérico para su juego final final es gobernar el Norte. Estoy de acuerdo que Jon dirigirá el Norte hasta que se convierte en Rey o el consorte de la Reina de la totalidad de Poniente. Yo bien podría estar equivocado, pero yo simplemente no ver a Bran en cualquier capacidad "mortal Señor o Rey", se elegirá la magia. Incluso podría ser crucial en los libros y mostrar la última temporada para tratar de ver entrar en razón a la motivación de los Otros y forjar algún tipo de tregua (en mi humilde opinión la única manera en que pueden poner fin a la larga noche). El norte es demasiado pequeño para su función general. Mi conjetura es que Jon tiene por un tiempo, ya se en el espectáculo, se casará con Dany; morir o quedarse Rey global o consorte, sino como más o menos iguales ala Fernando e Isabel en la España del siglo XV, pero con vistas completas diferentes como los monarcas lol. Personalmente me pareció todo el punto de matar a Rickon era para dar paso a la afirmación del Sansa por lo que definitivamente la veo como reina en el Norte o al menos Señora de Invernalia. Muchos podrían encontrar esto un poco como fanfic y no pude total contradicción con ese punto de vista, pero eso es lo único que tiene sentido para mí.

if yours is a fanfic trash.

3 minutes ago, lojzelote said:

Okay, my two cents; she is not a perfect ruler, few of us would be; she has made mistakes, been too harsh on some people but okay although I grant that the "road to hell was paved with good intentions" she does have good intentions and the guts to go against slavery in a world who assumes that is the way it is.  A perfect ruler would be cliche and also she has quite capable helpers and has had such as Jorah, Barristan (now dead in the show of course) and Tyrion.  She is on a learning curve.  I am not saying she is past making harsh and rushed decisions that turn out aweful.  All of the top characters who could land the throne have significant flaws and have made mistakes...

6 minutes ago, principenoprometido said:

if yours is a fanfic trash.

It seems to me that despite all my attempts to be polite to you (referring to another thread) and even friendly you cannot help yourself and you keep trying to belittle my ideas.  Just because we disagree there is no need to voice it the way you do.  You seldom, even when prompted attempt to argue "why is trash in your opinion" just categorically stake I am wrong.  Could well be; after all, we are all speculating here.  At first I thought there could have been a language issue but attempted to talk to you in what would appear to be your mother tongue and I got no joy lol  I think it is probably best if we don't speak again unless you have any arguments at all to explain why you hate mine so much, which would be totally valid whether I agree with you or not.

1 minute ago, principenoprometido said:

I thought that the throne would end someone interesting and not the son of jonerys with dwarf tyrion as regent as apparently will, what a disappointment.

I never said "I know it will" but we are all theorising here.  It would be helpful if you could contribute your own theories instead of just bashing others whether we agree or not lol

7 minutes ago, farerb said:

Daenerys is not a writer on this show. Jon has already been ruined since season 2 by D&D.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing at this stage but could you expand on why you think this, just wondering about what you dislike about Jon in the show, is all

36 minutes ago, lojzelote said:

In D&D's fan fiction you might be right, Dany is "the force of good" but that doesn't make it the truth in the books too.

44 minutes ago, lojzelote said:

How is Dany a force for good again?  Girl has done some violent things like crucifying and burning people.  And I think Dany's plot in Meereen is about the road to Hell being paved by good intentions.  Given that Martin wrote ADWD during the Iraq War, there is lots of allusions to real life events in that book.  There are also lots of allusions to past revolutionaries.  People with good intentions can end up doing the most harm.  In Martin's world and in life, there is no such thing as a truly good ruler.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  The system is what is evil.

As for the dumb romance, even if that is the end game in the books, spoilers suggest that it is cheesy as hell.  Dany is apparently a bitch to Jon and he still gives up his title and sleeps with her.  It reminds me of a bad crossover between Twilight and 20-year-old womyn's studies major militant feminist fantasy.  (And I am a feminist so please don't try the I hate women crap; you do not need to be man hating guys.)  I make no qualms about being on Team Stark and Team Jon and don't think you can be a Dany fan while being on Team Stark.  The North and Dany have opposite political goals; you cannot be a fan of both.  And I do not like the subservient nature of the relationship between Jon and Dany; I do not think Dany fans would like it if the two participants were flipped.  (And I would agree with their concerns.) 

And people get to complain.  Deal with it.  Most of us started reading these books for things like the Red Wedding, not the dumbest and most obvious romantic pairing written in the cheesiest way ever.  I cannot get over boat sex while the Wall falls.  If you like the cheese fest, then please ignore us.

21 minutes ago, principenoprometido said:

I thought that the throne would end someone interesting and not the son of jonerys with dwarf tyrion as regent as apparently will, what a disappointment.

Thats your opinion. IMO a ending where the offspring of Joneryes rules with Tyrion as regent is a  good ending . And its pretty obvious that Tyrion will end up in a position of power . Tywin ruled Westeros for 20 years as hand , i expect Tyrion will do the same. 

3 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

I am not agreeing or disagreeing at that stage but could you expand on why you think this, just wondering about what you dislike about Jon in the show, is all

In s2, He was mean to Gilly, unlike the books where he feels compassion for her and feels sorry that he actually can't help, instead he gets angry at Sam, he constantly defies his commands, he still doesn't get that in the NW he is just like everyone else, he's the one who wants to join Qhorin instead of the latter asking for him, showung again that he hasn't matured and then they completely disregarded his time with Qhorin, probably decided it's not important enough only to get Jon sexually harrassed by Ygritte. His time with Qhorin was important! That's when Jon learns what it takes to be a leader the most, and then thanks to him, his ranging party got killed.

S4 had pacing issues because they wanted big e9 battle, but Jon's arc resolution should have been refusing Winterfell and becoming the new lord commander, it resulted with him not doing much in s4 so they invented gang rape keep and rushed his ADWD arc in season 5, removing all of his internal conflicts about Winterfell, his oathbreaking and basically whitewashing him and making him a bland regular hero.

5 minutes ago, principenoprometido said:

Son of jonerys = restoration of incestuous targaryen dynasty, tyrion as ruler of the Iron Throne is a fan service of GRRM own because it is his favorite character.

well, they are his books... he can do whatever he bloody well likes and if we readers don't like it I guess we are totally free to stop reading or burn the books or whatever (lol meaning the books we bought not all of them)

Archived