Snippets from season 7

Arataniello

There have been a few leaks from reliable sources:

Dany will meet Davos and Brienne at the Dragons Pit in Kings Landing in the final episode.

Arya will return to Winterfell

Jon will meet Theon somewhere south of Winterfell.

Yara is the one captured (potentially killed) by Euron, while Theon will escape by falling/being thrown from a ship.

Bran will be at Castle Black during episode 1 of the new season.

18 hours ago, Arataniello said:

There is news that Dany will go to a certain place and meet two other characters.  Shocking news!

Spoilers at the end of the link

http://www.darkhorizons.com/daenerys-to-meet-two-familiar-faces-in-thrones/

I like this meeting. I read some theories about the reason for them to be there. I think 

Spoiler

they could be Jon's emissaries

As for the "leaks" that are circulating on the web this days, I really hope they are fake or this could be the last season I watch.

16 hours ago, Marada78 said:
Spoiler

This sheet is what puts the "leaks" into question. Apparently Jon leaves Winterfell in episode 2 and doesn't meet Arya, however, the pics taken by PAP4U contradict the leaks as per the piece of paper in that pic as we know Kit was filming with the Starks that day.

4 hours ago, Cridefea said:

I like this meeting. I read some theories about the reason for them to be there. I think 

Hide contents

they could be Jon's emissaries

As for the "leaks" that are circulating on the web this days, I really hope they are fake or this could be the last season I watch.

I read part of those leaks too and I second that.

I had to stop reading when I read something about Jaime.

Are these "leaks" the ones posted on Reddit? I must admit there were surprising stuff in there which makes me immediately doubt them however at the same time they guess the meeting between Jon and the person I mentioned in the spoiler before L7R and Watchers on the Wall published it - lucky guess or do they actually have some inside information?

10 hours ago, Mandzipop said:
  Hide contents

This sheet is what puts the "leaks" into question. Apparently Jon leaves Winterfell in episode 2 and doesn't meet Arya, however, the pics taken by PAP4U contradict the leaks as per the piece of paper in that pic as we know Kit was filming with the Starks that day.

Spoiler

Well it's difficult to judge. 1) They are all in Northern Ireland which serves for location for all westeros with the exclusion of Dorne, the Reach, KL. 2) The photo is not very clear, it seem 704 but it could still be 701. At least on imdb it seems they think so http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5654088/?ref_=tt_ep_pr

Like every year trolls come out with their fanfic all throughout off-season. The newest one has been disproven extensively courtesy to r/asoiaf and r/freefolk. All points from the 'leak' countered with facts. And the troll shot himself in the foot in the private messages he sent to some posters in reply to their questions (if his inconsistencies and poor knowledge of GOT didn't do that in the first place). It's a wonder it got as much attention as it did. 

@JonSnowed it's been years in the making. Nothing groundbreaking. Just educated guess. Jon and Dany meeting has been the most predictable thing about ASOIAF/GOT since its conception. Jon's envoys meeting Daenerys has also been an expected plot point. Jon and Theon reuniting as well, especially given last season's foreshadowing. BS mixed with widely known, longterm speculation and spoilers from WOTW (the Euron and Sand Snakes bits). That's all there is to it.

8 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

Are these "leaks" the ones posted on Reddit? I must admit there were surprising stuff in there which makes me immediately doubt them however at the same time they guess the meeting between Jon and the person I mentioned in the spoiler before L7R and Watchers on the Wall published it - lucky guess or do they actually have some inside information?

In the middle of probable bullshit there are some actual spoilers thatbwe haven't guessed at yet in there. At least that's what a trusted person said.

On 17/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, Mandzipop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

*crossing fingers*

14 hours ago, Karmarni said:

Jeremy Podeswa is supposedly directing S07, E01 & E02:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687964/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

So likely not E04.

Spoiler

surely not a 2 from the pic... Maybe a 1, but it really seems a 4.  But it's true they confuse the 4 with other numers: the pre-call it's 6.30 for me, not 4.30 :dunno:

16 hours ago, JonSnowed said:

There are some things that can easily happen, but other things are absurd for me. I don't know if he said something about the meeting before or after the news was published, because he keeps adding some details. Some people says he added it later, but I don't know.

Some of the stuff on reddit is in line with the pictures that have been posted on WiC, but most of this stuff actually sounds like a bad FanFic. On top of that it largely focuses on Jon and Dany and not on some other important characters. It sounds like most characters will have nothing or barely anything to do in the upcoming season and I find that highly unrealistic. 

I wouldn't put too much faith into the stuff that's on IMBD, pretty much everyone can put it up there and IMBD has often been wrong in the past e.g. they have anounced multiple times that we'll get LS. 

New piece of news from WOTW too.

Zumaia stands for Dragonstone and they'll be shooting scens there. Tyrion, Davos meeting. Also, Dragonstone is base of Dany's operations which means that guy guessed it right. Might be that Jon and Dany will truly meet there or elsewhere. Some people thought that they saw Kit in Bilbao like Emilia but not confirmed. 

17 hours ago, Evarei said:

Kit was still in Belfast as of today. Spotted at the airport taking a flight back to London

But apparently according to L7R

Kit is expected at Zumaia to film scenes. Zumaia, Barrika and one other location stands for Dragonstone. Just shooting different scenes of the same location.

Archived