Football: Sheikh your Money Maker

Nas!

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Gayle seems like an f'ing bargain right now. Ā Currently top due to other results and rivals not playing tonight. Ā The Championship is weird, its like you play 2 games every week.Ā Ā 

Yup. 11 goals already. Ā I expect 30.

And richey & Jonjo are just dominating midfields.

All in all, I think City have done alright in this half. Barca have had the ball, but the big chance (and goal) comes from a slip - a piece of luck, not good play.Ā 

City have produced more good chances, and Gundogan should probably have scored - as should Stones. Will be an interesting second half.

Yeah, City have been quite good. Stones should have equalised - at minimum he should be getting that on target. Barca have been hamstrung a bit by two enforced changes to the back four. Aguero really needs to come on so City can look to take full advantage of the disruption to Barca's defence.

1 minute ago, Mark Antony said:

Probably one of the easiest hat tricks Messi has scored. Gifts from City, not sure what Stones was doing on that last one.

I'm considering starting a UK Parliament petition to have them make him legally change his name to John Stoned.

Archived