US Elections - furniture shopping with disaster

all swedes are racist

17 minutes ago, Rhllor's void lobster said:

Which, turns out, is simply observing how much Mountain Dew and 'Baja Blast!' flavored Doritos he can consume in one sitting.

Huh, I thought it was:

PLEASE CIRCLE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING

I would like to talk shit about the president.

I make sure to observe my daily prayers.

13 minutes ago, Maester Drew said:

Less than 15 minutes to go...

I'll probably be only able to stomach thirty minutes tops before I call it quits. 

I can't stomach one second of these debates. I prefer to get my debate info via ASOIAF gen chat comments and linked twitter posts.

Thanks in advance for your sacrifice for my benefit.

Less than a minute into Trump's opening speech and he already said tremendous. :rolleyes: *takes a drink*

7 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Thanks in advance for your sacrifice for my benefit.

You're welcome, I hope my memory will live among those I saved. 

ETA: I hope I'm not jinxing anything by saying so far the debate is civil so far.

4 minutes ago, Tempra said:

Hillary finally said she recognizes an individual right to bear arms.  Cue liberals losing their shit.

When was the last time a meaningful proportion of liberals called for the confiscation of all guns?

7 minutes ago, Tempra said:

Hillary finally said she recognizes an individual right to bear arms.  Cue liberals losing their shit.

She's said it many times. This is nothing new. No one is going to take away your guns.

A policy debate is not good for Trump. Clinton is very impressive so far.

3 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

When was the last time a meaningful proportion of liberals called for the confiscation of all guns?

Strawman much?

A very large percentage of liberals believe the 2nd amendment does not protect an individual right to bear arms because of the "well regulated militia" language in the prefatory clause.

Archived