US Elections - furniture shopping with disaster

all swedes are racist

Well...that wasn't a bad debate at all from all parties.

I tend to lean to thinking that Trump needed something more than just status quo but, as I suspected, he rematerialized as a politician (as opposed to a celebrity sex scandal) for an hour and a half today, so has something good to talk about tomorrow, barring more accusations.

7 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

Stop toying with my angst!

I feel the same way. I think we need to stay the fuck away from that shitshow, at least militarily speaking. Humanitarian efforts, sure. Diplomatic missions, fine. But our use of force in that region has led to nothing but egg on our faces and an empty pocketbook to boot. Time to learn from our failures.

Hardly surprising. Since you have been talking a rigged game for a week or more, saying you would accept the results of the election this far out would expose the rigged narrative for the BS that it is. He has to say "We'll see", no other choice.

I thought this was the best debate for both of them. Clinton was forceful and smart. I am so glad she didn't go on prevent defense.

Trump managed to remain almost coherent for stretches and put together decent attacks, but Jesus Christ the refusal to accept a peaceful transition of power should, in a just and sane world, drive him below 20%.

10 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

He just say "You're such a nasty woman"?

I think he said it twice.  And it was on such a benign topic (benign for Trump).  I mean, she was only pointing out that his taxes would be higher for social security if he started paying taxes and he went into "she's a nasty woman" thing.  He just can't help himself.  

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I thought this was the best debate for both of them. Clinton was forceful and smart. I am so glad she didn't go on prevent defense.

Trump managed to remain almost coherent for stretches and put together decent attacks, but Jesus Christ the refusal to accept a peaceful transition of power should, in a just and sane world, drive him below 20%.

Yeah, if I were Trump I'd be wishing this was my first debate. 

1 minute ago, Maester Drew said:

IMO, Hillary won.

I think she's won all three debates but we will have others who say different. Not that I care, I'm sick of this debate, Trump, just everything about this election. 

I will never forgive Trump, the Republicans, his followers and anybody else who supported this orange, misogynistic, sniffling, unintelligent, insulting POS for becoming relevant and getting so far in our government. 

Archived