US Elections - furniture shopping with disaster

all swedes are racist

10 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Sooo, she's endorsing Trump? I mean she has zero chance of becoming president so she must be saying Trump is the better option.

You're dealing with the Far-Left Trumpites*, so, yes, she is.

*You know, the smug accelerationist sort that can afford to put up with Donald for four years in the name of bringing about Nirvana. It's like the German Communists who refused to ally with the Social Democrats against Hitler.

9 minutes ago, OldGimletEye said:

Yeah, I think this is extremely interesting. Cause how many times have you heard some old Republican  guy explain how he was liberal when he was younger, but then as he came to understand how the "real world" worked, as he got older, he became conservative.

Hmm.

Yes, the grumps who yell 'I built this and get off my lawn you government freeloader!"  And then wonders why 'starving the beast' and austerity doesn't work.  Oh, wait, it doesn't work because of the scary 'other' or 'taker' or '47%' and there are many, many scary others out there and the GOP knows them all.

44 minutes ago, Kalbear said:

My wife - who has watched none of the debates - pointed out that even Clinton's outfits were coordinated for the debates - she wore red first, blue second, white third. 

Also like the idea of women wearing white to vote. 

Someone pointed out that white pantsuit is her "closer", it was what she wore to the DNC and when she got the nom.

Maybe she thinks Trump is done.

O_o, could the wheels of the dumpster inferno be burning off?  Hmmm, well if these reports are accurate, perhaps....

Trump and Ailes has a falling out...Trump can't focus and Ailes tells too many war stories.

and Trump's national political director steps away from the burning dumpster.

Step away from the dumpster, you need to spend more time with your family. 

55 minutes ago, Roose Boltons Pet Leech said:

You're dealing with the Far-Left Trumpites*, so, yes, she is.

*You know, the smug accelerationist sort that can afford to put up with Donald for four years in the name of bringing about Nirvana. It's like the German Communists who refused to ally with the Social Democrats against Hitler.

ultraleftism, yeah.  some people just wanna watch the world burn.

8 minutes ago, LongRider said:

O_o, could the wheels of the dumpster inferno be burning off?  Hmmm, well if these reports are accurate, perhaps....

Trump and Ailes has a falling out...Trump can't focus and Ailes tells too many war stories.

and Trump's national political director steps away from the burning dumpster.

Step away from the dumpster, you need to spend more time with your family. 

probably fighting over what staffers they want to sexually harass and assault. 

3 minutes ago, Ariadne23 said:

Oh yeah?? What's goin' on?

Just having Hillary and Trump at a dinner roasting each other...The Donald had a couple.nice jokes, though the best one was at Melania's expense...that Hillary got Donald to smile at a couple of her jokes...that's nuts...

14 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Just having Hillary and Trump at a dinner roasting each other...The Donald had a couple.nice jokes, though the best one was at Melania's expense...that Hillary got Donald to smile at a couple of her jokes...that's nuts...

I'm not watching it, but the two big things I've seen people talking about it on Twitter are that Trump got booed a lot during his comments, which never happens at this dinner, and that one of Clinton's lines about Trump was "He looks at the Statute of Liberty and sees a four." Which is a surprisingly funny line.

Just now, Fez said:

I'm not watching it, but the two big things I've seen people talking about it on Twitter are that Trump got booed a lot during his comments, which never happens at this dinner, and that one of Clinton's lines about Trump was "He looks at the Statute of Liberty and sees a four." Which is a surprisingly funny line.

The Statue of Liberty line was a good one.  There was some teeth gnashing at Trump trying to be funny...

Archived