Be as unhelpful as possible 2.to

Raisin' Bran

Start general and then end your introduction with your thesis statement.  Then support your thesis with arguments backed by evidence.  Avoid pathos.  Use ethos and bathos. 

I need to move things that are heavy and generally too big to fit through doors easily.  Help me Obi-Wan Stark.  You're my only hope...

The high maesters knew all along that magic is very real.  They teach that magic is BS just to discourage its use.  They want people to eschew magic because the excessive use of magic brought doom to Valeria.  Maesters feared that other lands could be ruined if magic were not curtailed. With the coming of the comet, the birth of dragons, and the return of magic, their primary plan is thwarted.  Now they are conspiring to mass produce a pattern slip dress and a small black purse that goes with everything.  Marketing high fashions at affordable prices will allow the masses to become visually indistinguishable from the nobility.  Their ultimate goal is egalitarian. They only lack a high heeled shoe that does not cram toes into a painful point.

When did things get so pricy?

It's spelled Thai with a capital T, by the way.  And I don't think she speaks Thai.  If you were referring to the food then maybe she would like it if you don't make it too bland or too spicy.

What am I supposed to watch while there is no GoT and TWD hasn't resumed yet? 

There was this one time I was in a sixth-grade play. One of my lines included the word "horrors". I did not think about it too much and when it came time to deliver the line, it came out as "whores".  My mom was not too pleased with me. I did not get it until she explained it a little more plainly to me.

How would you finish the sentence: The only good thing about the Crakehalls is __________.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived