#trumpbookreport - add your idea!

Fragile Bird

Gen Chat needs some humour, right?

The tweet of an alderman from St. Louis, Antonio French, has spawned the hashtag trumpbookreport. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-book-report_us_58085172e4b0b994d4c46953

I think Gen Chat could use some creative book reporting...

Trump's foreign policy answers sound like a book report from a teenager who hasn't read the book. "Oh, the grapes! They had so much wrath!"

Some more examples from the link:

- "Juliet. Such a nasty woman. She made Romeo kill himself. And believe me he could have done better. Look at her."

- Uncle Tom's Cabin, worst cabin in the inner city. Terrible schools. Nasty women & bad hombres everywhere.

- There's a Lord-and he's got rings. Lots of rings. The best rings. And two of the best Towers anyone has seen.

And my personal favourite:

- It took Low Energy Harry Potter 7 books to defeat Voldermort. Sad! I would have beat him in the first book!

Ok, I give it a try.

- Lavinia, one of the top woman. And she married not the emperor, but his loser brother. Such poor judgement.

- So he chose not to choose life. Sad. Should've chosen me. MAGA.

- So there was this house. I've it's in Chicago, maybe it's true. It belonged to the family of that black singer*. And they've let it fall to ruins. 

*Usher.

- There was this guy, called himself a Count, but he wasn't, such a liar. He escaped from jail, if I had built that jail he would have never have got out, French can't build anything. Found a secret treasure, lots of gold, but I still got more money than him. Held a grudge for twenty years then got revenge, that I respect.

I don't know why they are calling these people Miserables.  These are great people.  I've gotten to know a lot of these great, tremendous people.  The fact that they calls these people Miserables is just nasty.  Also, there is really just so much crime in the inner cities.  So much crime, and the police, they can't do anything about the crime. 

I mean, you should see the foliage in Trump Tower. Tremendous, just tremendous. Ive got a great maintenance staff, just wonderful people, hard workers, and they, y'know, I don't know how they do it, but they.... y'know its just fantastic the work they do. Science is a wonderful, wonderful thing. The things we can do with science. my uncle was a genius you know? And he, he would tell me things, explain things to me... things that would just amaze you. Blow you mind. So these people, and some of them are Mexicans, I have people from all over the place, good people, hard working people. Never say I hate Mexicans, you know, I pay them very well, they are very happy to be working for me. All these colors, such vibrant colors. Its amazing. We've got so many plants, you know, great air quality, the best air quality in all of New York. All these, all these vines, and ferns, and stuff like that... so great. All different colors. All the colors you could want. Tremendous.

There were these kids, and they went to this place. And there was a Lion, huuuge Lion, the huuugest lion you ever saw. And a Witch too, but she wasn't my type, I wouldn't go for her at all. And there was lies, so much lies, about Winter. And it was all lies, lies to push the global warming myth. And these kids, and this Lion, they were terrible, terrible businessmen, they brought back holidays and let women rule. And then this wardrobe, it was full of clothes, but I have better clothes, I have the best clothes, I would never wear these clothes. 

1. Oh, I've read Animal Farm, Old MacDonald was a tremendous character!
  2. My buddy, Vladimir, gave me this book. It's about war and peace. The peace part is boring, believe me, but the war part is tremendous!
  3. Anna Karenina was a nasty woman! She wanted to leave her husband so bad, I wouldn't even need to grab her by the pussy! She'd come to me!

Focuses too much on crazy veteran-- cant take it, not strong, SAD! -- and not enough on smart businessman (really like this guy, amazing name, seems great!). Why'd he burn his eyes out instead of moving on beautiful girl? (she was probably just seeking attention!) And who lets a gorilla just walk around free? Scary animal terrorizing tremendous, good people, NOT SMART!

2 hours ago, R'hllor's nasty lobster said:

I mean, you should see the foliage in Trump Tower. Tremendous, just tremendous. Ive got a great maintenance staff, just wonderful people, hard workers, and they, y'know, I don't know how they do it, but they.... y'know its just fantastic the work they do. Science is a wonderful, wonderful thing. The things we can do with science. my uncle was a genius you know? And he, he would tell me things, explain things to me... things that would just amaze you. Blow you mind. So these people, and some of them are Mexicans, I have people from all over the place, good people, hard working people. Never say I hate Mexicans, you know, I pay them very well, they are very happy to be working for me. All these colors, such vibrant colors. Its amazing. We've got so many plants, you know, great air quality, the best air quality in all of New York. All these, all these vines, and ferns, and stuff like that... so great. All different colors. All the colors you could want. Tremendous.

I had to plug this into the googles because I was so certain you'd plagiarized it.  It's eerily spot on.  

2 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I had to plug this into the googles because I was so certain you'd plagiarized it.  It's eerily spot on.  

Yeah really. No but these wild-lings are rapists and murderers and their jumping that wall and I assure you when i'm king well have a thousand maybe a million men of the nights watch guarding that wall believe me.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

geez... i wanna take this as a compliment, but at the same time, i also really feel i should take a long look in the mirror, do some soul-searching, and seriously consider what that says about me :/

Just now, R'hllor's nasty lobster said:

geez... i wanna take this as a compliment, but at the same time, i also really feel i should take a long look in the mirror, do some soul-searching, and seriously consider what that says about me :/

Oh damn, man, don't fall down that rabbit hole.  I meant it as a compliment.  I think it takes a person with a special way with words to be able to mimic the Trump language and do it purposefully.  

9 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Oh damn, man, don't fall down that rabbit hole.  I meant it as a compliment.  I think it takes a person with a special way with words to be able to mimic the Trump language and do it purposefully.  

haha, glad it worked so well. And sorry, I guess I played that last a little too straight.

Archived