#trumpbookreport - add your idea!

Fragile Bird

Humbert Humbert, smart man, strong man, knows what he wants, knows how to get what he wants. My father used to say, tremendous man, wise man, the best, we talked about love and relationships, you have to break a few eggs to get the right chick, Donny. I didn't read to the end, no time with my very successful organization that employs so many wonderful young women. I know how these books end because I understand fine literature, the best, you wouldn't believe how I can just predict the end of books when I just skim the first half. I just passed it over to my daughter Ivanka for her 15th birthday with some notes. It's the personal touch that's the key to parenting, that's another thing my very successful father passed on to me, which meant much more to my success than his money and properties. Trust me.

15 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

- There was this guy, called himself a Count, but he wasn't, such a liar. He escaped from jail, if I had built that jail he would have never have got out, French can't build anything. Found a secret treasure, lots of gold, but I still got more money than him. Held a grudge for twenty years then got revenge, that I respect.

lol one of my favorite books

9 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Humbert Humbert, smart man, strong man, knows what he wants, knows how to get what he wants. My father used to say, tremendous man, wise man, the best, we talked about love and relationships, you have to break a few eggs to get the right chick, Donny. I didn't read to the end, no time with my very successful organization that employs so many wonderful young women. I know how these books end because I understand fine literature, the best, you wouldn't believe how I can just predict the end of books when I just skim the first half. I just passed it over to my daughter Ivanka for her 15th birthday with some notes. It's the personal touch that's the key to parenting, that's another thing my very successful father passed on to me, which meant much more to my success than his money and properties. Trust me.

I knew someone would do Lolita.

14 hours ago, Ariadne23 said:

This chicken, like I've always said, was not really a chicken, okay? RIGGED. #CrookedKahlan cannot defeat this chicken. "Her instincts are suboptimal." DISASTER.

Teehee.

- I would have just grabbed that cat out of that cradle, if she weren't my daughter.

You know, our leaders- Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama- they're so weak, so ineffectual... they are letting all our good jobs, our manufacturing jobs go overseas. China, Taiwan, they are just killing us at this. And Hillary, she loves it! She doesn't want you to be able to buy an American wasp anymore!

goddamn, I wish Min were here :(

Harry Potter- The Trump Edition

""When muggles send their kids, their not sending their best. They're sending kids that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to Hogwarts. They're bringing filth. They're bringing crime. They're murderers. And some, I assume, are good kids."

-Slytherin, 16 June 1015

"Salazar Slytherin is calling for a total and complete shutdown of muggle-borns entering Hogwarts until our professors can figure out what the hell is going on."

-Slytherin, 7 December 1015

#MakeHogwartsGreatAgain!

Not as good as the Apprentice. My boys? Winners, kids from the boonies, losers.  What's up with the girl with the bow?  Rigged contest plus she had looks of a 4 only and her loserman boyfriend.  Sad. Liked the move with the wasps, that would have been a beautiful move on Crooked Hilary.  May the odds be never in that nasty woman's favor.

Archived