The Flash - The answer to every problem? Run faster.

MisterOJ

This episode was pretty bad. Most of this season was fun to watch, as the humor was spot on, and character relationships have developed well. (except at the beginning when Iris was mad at Barry and they went to the therapist) 

But the humor here was lacking any good hits, it was just annoying, and the villain of the week was pretty bad. How the Flash continues to suck at his job after facing so many foes is beyond me. People tend to get better with experience, not worse.

For anyone watching the new mutant show, The Gifted on Fox, that's one show where people actually know how to use their powers, and when they don't it's written fairly well in the story as to why they don't or can't. But these CW shows are often stupid on this subject.

I shall not debate the episode.  It wasn' the season's strongest...and Ralph does need to graduate away soon...

However, the fact with the big bad this season is a bit refreshing. And one has to have high hopes for the crossover this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I was enthusiastically and whole heartedly into Crisis on Earth X.  They did those four hours right.  No single episode concentrated on that hours specific cast, and any minor storylines that came along for the ride fit into the overall story.  Yes there were little holes here or there, but come on, they pulled that extravaganza off.  I think every major character of the four series got at least a scene except for Lena Luthor and the woman who will he the big bad on Supergirl.  They threw out some future tidbits, had a death I did not expect, and generally told a pretty good comic book story...

Archived