Halloween

TheMightyKC

2 hours ago, Gertrude said:

Thanks for reminding me, I am running low on razor blades.

Shopping list:

eggs, bread, milk, ritual knife, bag of Snickers, soap, industrial sized pack razor blades, cheese.

You forgot the psychedelic narcotics. Don't forget those.  

On 28. 10. 2016 at 0:19 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

There had better be nude moonlight dancing, otherwise is it really a Halloween sacrifice?

Only if it is warm enough. We do not want anybody to catch a cold, do we?

21 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I'm really excited!  (prelim pics: https://imgur.com/ajZLdrY   https://imgur.com/gallery/cK9Oa  I'll have better ones Monday.)

Very nice, you always put so much work in these things. :)

Goodness! I did not expect such reactions! LOL (good thing Mr. Peterbound wasn't here to give me a piece of his mind, whooboy!)

I hope you folks don't get the wrong idea, I love Halloween! In fact, I just got back from taking the younger kids out trick or treating, and we had a great time. Tons of candy, (yummy!) and good old fashioned community bonding. And the kids learned an important lesson, in that by dressing up in ghoulish and scary costumes, we actually mock the Devil and his evil minion Death, because we know that by accepting Jesus and begging his forgiveness, we live forever in the Kingdom of God, and so Satan and Death have no hold over us. Talk about empowering!

14 minutes ago, Ixodes said:

As an optimist I take solace that the OP did not mention black face as a costume option. This is some type of progress, right? Even Satan wouldn't resort to black face, right??

Thank you! Although I'm not totally sure why you think I would? Frankly, I find the idea of such crude and offensive "costumes" in VERY poor taste. Jesus judges you not by the color of your skin, but the color of your soul. In fact, I wouldn't put it past dastardly old Stan came up with the very idea of blackface. Divisiveness and discord are some of his favorite tools, aimed to weaken the Righteous in the face of the Final Conflict.

But, anyways, my point was for everyone to have a fun, and above all SAFE time this Halloween. Don't let the Devil get you down! Winky Smiley!

LOL, old Stan! I meant to say ol Satan of course. Old Stan is the janitor at the High School... though, come to think of it, he does keep to himself a lot....

Anywho! Kids had a great time giving out some wonderful Jack Chick cartoons in exchange for candy tonight. We really belive in giving back to our community, hopefully our neighbors learn something tonight while having a spooky fun time!!

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractByKeyword.asp?Subject=Halloween (RIP)

On 28/10/2016 at 11:18 AM, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Hey I think psychedelic drugs, razor blades and needles are an essential part of the Halloween experience. This warning of yours is a clear example of PC culture gone too far.

Exactly, I mean how else are you going to chop up your coke and inject your heroin.

Also to add, I know Morrisey can be a contentious figure but why the severe warning about him?.

On 10/28/2016 at 0:40 AM, TheMightyKC said:

In just a few days, families all across America will be celebrating Halloween, a day of fun and frivolity for kids and adults alike. People will dress up, eat candy, carve pumpkins and eat candy... But I think we should all take a few moments to reflect and be mindful of the potential dark side of this quote unquote holiday (aka Holy Day)

Now, many of the young ones out there will understandably be very excited about the prospect of bags or buckets full of wholesome American candy... I know we sure are!! But don't forget, when trick-or-treating this Halloween, you could be putting putting yourself and your family at the mercy of so-called 'neighbors' who you may know nothing about. Be aware that there are sick people out there that take an unhealthy enjoyment from the suffering of others. Be wary of 'treats' given out by people you don't know particularly well.. those that keep to themselves most of the time, that don't participate in church or community events, those that have strange and unsightly decoration in their yards or on their homes. Halloween offers them the perfect opportunity to hurt or corrupt our children by handing out treats containing razor blades, or needles, or even psychedelic narcotic drugs. 

Another thing to look out for is certain halloween parties. Now many of us will have friends over to 'bob for apples' and listen to 'the Skeleton Dance' or 'the Monster Mash', but its important to realize that many pagans and satanists view Halloween as their most sacred and important holiday. These people believe their witchcraft and black magic is most powerful on this day, so they are especially eager to cast their hexes or curses on unsuspecting folks, or in the worst cases, even lure the young or pure of heart out for ritualistic sacrifices. (This is actually where they believe the carving of jack'o'lanterns and trick-or-treating comes from, the ancient druid practice of luring (tricking!) children out of their homes with 'treats' to be sacrificed, and leaving a carved pumpkin as a grisly token of their misdeeds). When out with your family, stay away from any houses with any overtly satanistic iconography, poorly lit drives.yards, or anyone 'dressed up' as Boy George, Morrissey, Marilynn Manson or the like. Better safe than sorry! (Oh yeah, keep your pets inside this night as well. If they cant get a human to sacrifice, they will often turn to neighborhood cats or dogs instead)

Keep to well lighted, closely settled streets. With so many people out walking the streets, Halloween weekend has some of the highest instances of vehicular-on-pedestrian accidents of the years. Don't be a statistic. Stay on the sidewalk wherever possible, and stay aware of your surroundings.

Anyway, I wanted to see what everyone was doing for their Halloween? Me and 'the brood' will be going out as the cast of the Chronicles of Narnia (Aslan and the Pevensie's)

Be safe and God bless!!

On 10/28/2016 at 6:44 AM, baxus said:

With all due respect, this is the only reaction that comes to mind after reading this.

:lmao:thanks you baxus for that...it was the fucking perfect response to the above bullshit!

:devil: i am a magical son of satan born during the witching hour on a stormy all hallow's eve and proudly have been dancing naked in the streets leading a group of equally twisted demons  for 65 yrs...i have been generously spreading pagan ideas and using strange and unsightly decorations on and around my house for decades...in fact this year i have set up a new display using the cast of narnia engaged in multiple lewd and shocking activities...  :leer:

...however i will be using all of my bloodwine, LSD and weed to create a true psychedelic experience for myself, so anyone dropping by should consider this gathering to be BYOPD... 

the sacrificing of goats will begin promptly at moonrise...

edited to add the play list

just a little mood music...

:devil:

On 10/29/2016 at 9:07 PM, TheMightyKC said:

Anywho! Kids had a great time giving out some wonderful Jack Chick cartoons in exchange for candy tonight. We really belive in giving back to our community, hopefully our neighbors learn something tonight while having a spooky fun time!!

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractByKeyword.asp?Subject=Halloween (RIP)

I want to thank you for giving me this site. There is so much to explore here and this is going to be a complete time-sink for me.

Of course the only one I've ever read I didn't see on the list. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong category? I tried Demons and For Teens with no luck :(

4 hours ago, Gertrude said:

I want to thank you for giving me this site. There is so much to explore here and this is going to be a complete time-sink for me.

Of course the only one I've ever read I didn't see on the list. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong category? I tried Demons and For Teens with no luck :(

I thought it might have garnered a thread but Jack Chick died last week. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/30/evangelical-cartoonist-jack-chick-was-the-dr-seuss-of-hate-lit.html

11 hours ago, Gertrude said:

If you had grown up as a goth teen in the Bible Belt, you'd have seen plenty. They were even handed out by the "well-meaning" members of his family at a friend's funeral after he was killed in a house fire ('Cause, you know it was their job to save all his deviant friends...)

20 minutes ago, Whitestripe said:

If you had grown up as a goth teen in the Bible Belt, you'd have seen plenty. They were even handed out at a friend's funeral after he was killed in a house fire by the "well-meaning" members of his family. ('Cause, you know it was their job to save all his deviant friends...)

Holy misplaced modifiers, Whitestripe!

Also to OP:

23 minutes ago, Whitestripe said:

If you had grown up as a goth teen in the Bible Belt, you'd have seen plenty. They were even handed out at a friend's funeral after he was killed in a house fire by the "well-meaning" members of his family. ('Cause, you know it was their job to save all his deviant friends...)

I had to red that three times to get it right. Although the double entendre makes a lot of (appropriately horrifying, given the date) sense.

Archived