Halloween

TheMightyKC

20 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

It probably says something that I first read it and wasn't all that surprised that people handing out those things would kill goth teens in a house fire.  

Given that many of those same people killed other teenagers (well, people of all ages, really) associated with the color black just a few decades earlier...

On 10/29/2016 at 8:18 AM, Buckwheat said:

Only if it is warm enough. We do not want anybody to catch a cold, do we?

Very nice, you always put so much work in these things. :)

Thanks!  It all came together so nicely!  I have some ideas for better framing and taking it apart and reassembly it.

Anyway, here is the final setting: http://imgur.com/a/j67ge

I had two areas so real little kids could just walk out the side without seeing anything creepy 

44 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Is it correct to send your sister out with your niece to trick or treat in order to get yourself candy? 

Yes. All is fair in love and candy.

Lany - that looks SO AWESOME! Truly great job :)

10 hours ago, theguyfromtheVale said:

Given that many of those same people killed other teenagers (well, people of all ages, really) associated with the color black just a few decades earlier...

:stunned:  Woah.  And here I thought this thread couldn't get any crazier than the OP.

On 10/28/2016 at 0:40 AM, TheMightyKC said:

the ancient druid practice of luring (tricking!) children out of their homes with 'treats' to be sacrificed, and leaving a carved pumpkin as a grisly token of their misdeeds)

Makes sense. Pumpkins are native to North America. So are ancient druids.

Archived