My Season 7 Predictions

HouseStark97

Hello,

Most likely, I think season will start with Dany landing on Dragonstone and sending ravens to the rest of the realm. Tommen's funeral will take place. Sam/Gilly will find some information to take to Dany or Jon. Jon Snow will get a raven to swear fealty to Dany and he decides he will go to Dragonstone to plead for help against WW. Sansa is left to rule Winterfell in his stead with LF staying as well. Arya continues off in the Twins and frees Edmure Tully who then reclaims the Riverlands with the Mallisters, Blackwoods, Brackens all supporting him. Edmure Tully is now a loyalist of Jon Snow and his niece Sansa. Tommen's funeral will take place as well where Jaime questions Cersei. Further on, Euron will shit on the Reach or Dorne either capturing or killing someone. Jaime Lannister will defeat a force too (most likely the Tyrells). Yara is captured but I think Theon regains the trust of the Ironborn by killing Euron. Jon pleads with Dany who does not believe him of WW. Bran arrives in Winterfell as does Arya (with Nymeria). Jon Davos Brienne sail North to find proof of a WW, they get attacked. Dany saves them and loses one of her dragons to the Wights. In Kings Landing, Cersei treats with Jon, Dany, Edmure Tully, Lord Royce, and Jaime. Cersei lies to them to support. Dany gives up attack on Kings Landing for now. Jon+Dany march North with the Riverlands, the Eyrie, the North, and the Targaryen force with them with Jaime as a seasoned commander. Season ends with the dead dragon burning down the wall.

Obviously, this is not everything that i think will happen but mostly. I think this is the plot of this season that starts with Dany arriving and leaving to fight North in S8. 

WINTER IS COMING

Archived