Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

27 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It's a conspiracy to make me lose!

Sorry! I assign the rankings based on the time difference between my message sending the pictures and the description coming through. I do this anyway due to the forum's weird rules about not posting more than once in quick succession.

13 hours ago, Destiel's Child said:

I'm so sorry everyone.  I had a little crisis that involved me going back to Canada.  I currently live in lovely London and I am happy to say that I am home again.  Crisis averted diverted!

apologies for messing up your game TCat. :(

i forgive you, Stoney... :leer:

and though i would never speak for TCat (i like that) you didn't mess up anything...in my salty old fart's opinion ;)

oh and my description is in as is my bonus ...however feel free to probe at will, Pebs  :devil:

:smoking:

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Did i win yet?

Depends did you like me use a variatry of "drawing" materials maybe including Pasta shapes.   pet hair.  feathers for half eaten birds or the blood of your enemies?    

Did you also like me send in all descriptions using interpretative dance?

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

Depends did you like me use a variatry of "drawing" materials maybe including Pasta shapes.   pet hair.  feathers for half eaten birds or the blood of your enemies?    

Did you also like me send in all descriptions using interpretative dance?

If I say yes can we dispense with tiresome things like follow up questions and fact-checking?

sorry fact checking happens with the grand reveal.   and we all want to see the grand reveal  especially if such a reveal does indeed contain pasta shapes, pet hair, half eaten bird feathers, enemy blood and interpretative dance.

I'm really looking forward to any sentences Rocksniffer sent in using interpretative dance.

Okay guys, sorry I'm late! I've just got into the house (got held up with some things)

What I'm going to do:

1) send Pebble to bonus chain to do a final describe for

2) log all the things and check I have them all and bold you and give you points

3) sort out the first and last sentence reveal for you to match up

4) start getting things ready for a big reveal of everything else tomorrow.

That sound okay?

Also, DC, you have nothing to be sorry about! These things happen! I hope everything's okay now!

Archived