Pictionary Game 33 - Finished, come see the many polar bears!

TitanCat

9 hours ago, Pebbles said:

sorry fact checking happens with the grand reveal.   and we all want to see the grand reveal  especially if such a reveal does indeed contain pasta shapes, pet hair, half eaten bird feathers, enemy blood and interpretative dance.

I'm really looking forward to any sentences Rocksniffer sent in using interpretative dance.

What if I said some of my images and descriptions were rejected for being NSFW? No fact checking of that needed

POINTS!

As it stands, here they are, in order of Helena obviously winning:

1st: Helena - 63pts

2nd: The BlackBear - 44pts

JOINT 3rd:  RhaenysB / Pebble - 39pts

5th: Buckwheat - 37pts

6th: Rocksniffer - 30pts

7th: Turinqui-Calima - 24pts

I'm not going to add Destiel's Child  to the list of ranking, because there were a lot of negative points before she could get back in touch to explain, but she would have been on 21pts without the penalties.

Knight of Ashes managed a pretty impressive 11pts, while acting as a sub.

None of these scores include creativity bonuses. I'm going to see if you guys think any of them are worth awarding when you see the reveal...

No recount for Helena.

But! I can do one better! For your bemusement, please find below a mix of the starting and ending sentences for all of the chains.

Spoiler
  • The heathen, Rocksniffer, enjoys smoking, drinking booze and looking at naked ladies on the internet, but he is a bit worried about the possibility of an angry mob coming after him.
  • On a dark planet in a binary solar system, a skunk sits roasting marshmallows over a fire.
  • TitanCat is happy when she is surrounded by adorable vultures
  • As the closest thing/person they could find to a Catholic, the British based Pictionary crew burn Rocksniffer and light fireworks as part of their bonfire night celebrations.
  • Ridley Scott and James Cameron fight over Ellen Ripley
  • After setting light to her farts TitanCat juggles easter eggs much to the distress of several geese.
  • Jaime Lannister is getting a manicure for the Hogwarts Yule Ball. 
  • As a chill trickled down her spine, she looked up to see the ghostly figure of a polar bear at the foot of her bed
  • Broken heart and liver lead to a mushroom, as does smoking pot.
  • Theresa May, Vladimir Putin, and a mental inbred that wears roadkill on top of its head represent their respective countries in the UN,  while Pebbles is going on about a man's underwear, a building, and love.
  • House M. D., Doc Martin, and Der Bergdoktor laugh their labcoats off when a strange man with a bowtie walks out of a blue telephone booth and claims to be The Only True Doctor on TVTM.
  • A Hawaiin Polar Bear takes a selfie with Mrs. Where's Wally in front of a surf board
  • The space lemur admired the Andromeda Galaxy.
  • The big Black Bear and the maiden fair remembered to use a condom while frolicking by the sea.
  • The liver said to the brain "What were you thinking last night?!" Whilst the heart stared mournfully at its "sent" messages.
  • The dino-Other is enjoying the chocolates from his Advent calendar, while showing off his sexy teat complete with engorged nipple.

I'll sort the reveal now, but I'll wait to post it until tomorrow, because I could really do with some sleep...

Okay, the reveal is ready to go. I'll wait until there are folks around though, and give you people a chance to unscramble those ones. I don't want to comment on them, because I have more context, but definitely some changed a lot more than others...

• A, Finishing: The heathen, Rocksniffer, enjoys smoking, drinking booze and looking at naked ladies on the internet, but he is a bit worried about the possibility of an angry mob coming after him.
  • B, Starting: On a dark planet in a binary solar system, a skunk sits roasting marshmallows over a fire.
  • C, Starting: TitanCat is happy when she is surrounded by adorable vultures
  • A, starting: As the closest thing/person they could find to a Catholic, the British based Pictionary crew burn Rocksniffer and light fireworks as part of their bonfire night celebrations.
  • D, Starting: Ridley Scott and James Cameron fight over Ellen Ripley
  • C, Finishing: After setting light to her farts TitanCat juggles easter eggs much to the distress of several geese.
  • E, Starting: Jaime Lannister is getting a manicure for the Hogwarts Yule Ball. 
  • F, Starting: As a chill trickled down her spine, she looked up to see the ghostly figure of a polar bear at the foot of her bed
  • G, Finishing: Broken heart and liver lead to a mushroom, as does smoking pot.
  • H, Starting: Theresa May, Vladimir Putin, and a mental inbred that wears roadkill on top of its head represent their respective countries in the UN,  while Pebbles is going on about a man's underwear, a building, and love.
  • H, Finishing: House M. D., Doc Martin, and Der Bergdoktor laugh their labcoats off when a strange man with a bowtie walks out of a blue telephone booth and claims to be The Only True Doctor on TVTM.
  • F, Finishing: A Hawaiin Polar Bear takes a selfie with Mrs. Where's Wally in front of a surf board
  • B, Finishing: The space lemur admired the Andromeda Galaxy.
  • D, Finishing: The big Black Bear and the maiden fair remembered to use a condom while frolicking by the sea.
  • G, Starting: The liver said to the brain "What were you thinking last night?!" Whilst the heart stared mournfully at its "sent" messages.
  • E, finishing: The dino-Other is enjoying the chocolates from his Advent calendar, while showing off his sexy teat complete with engorged nipple.

8 minutes ago, Knight of Ashes said:

Apparently, somebody didn't get my phallic substitute ( which I did 'cause I have some vague memory being advised to make my drawing work safe-ish) . :P

Prude!

ha, looking back over the old results and saw the Dick pick chain again :rofl: Thanks Pebs 

1 minute ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Prude!

TitanCat told me to make it work safe!

One of these days,I'm hoping to get assigned to draw a NSFW one which funnily enough, I've never done here (not counting the already completed one that I submitted a few games ago that had nothing to do with the main chains).

Spoiler

...blue is opening and red is ending...though i am only sure of the ones i drew or described...and frankly not too sure about those....

As the closest thing/person they could find to a Catholic, the British based Pictionary crew burn Rocksniffer and light fireworks as part of their bonfire night celebrations. 

The heathen, Rocksniffer, enjoys smoking, drinking booze and looking at naked ladies on the internet, but he is a bit worried about the possibility of an angry mob coming after him. 

On a dark planet in a binary solar system, a skunk sits roasting marshmallows over a fire. 

Ridley Scott and James Cameron fight over Ellen Ripley 

TitanCat is happy when she is surrounded by adorable vultures 

After setting light to her farts TitanCat juggles easter eggs much to the distress of several geese.

Jaime Lannister is getting a manicure for the Hogwarts Yule Ball. 

The space lemur admired the Andromeda Galaxy. 

As a chill trickled down her spine, she looked up to see the ghostly figure of a polar bear at the foot of her bed 

A Hawaiin Polar Bear takes a selfie with Mrs. Where's Wally in front of a surf board

The liver said to the brain "What were you thinking last night?!" Whilst the heart stared mournfully at its "sent" messages. 

Broken heart and liver lead to a mushroom, as does smoking pot.

House M. D., Doc Martin, and Der Bergdoktor laugh their labcoats off when a strange man with a bowtie walks out of a blue telephone booth and claims to be The Only True Doctor on TVTM.

Theresa May, Vladimir Putin, and a mental inbred that wears roadkill on top of its head represent their respective countries in the UN,  while Pebbles is going on about a man's underwear, a building, and love. 

The big Black Bear and the maiden fair remembered to use a condom while frolicking by the sea. 

The dino-Other is enjoying the chocolates from his Advent calendar, while showing off his sexy teat complete with engorged nipple. 

ok i am of the opinion only 2 of these are right...reveal should be one for the ages...

:smoking:

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Prude!

ha, looking back over the old results and saw the Dick pick chain again :rofl: Thanks Pebs 

please beloved Helena...link old games archive i can't find it....or do i have to just look for game threads...

As the closest thing/person they could find to a Catholic, the British based Pictionary crew burn Rocksniffer and light fireworks as part of their bonfire night celebrations.
The heathen, Rocksniffer, enjoys smoking, drinking booze and looking at naked ladies on the internet, but he is a bit worried about the possibility of an angry mob coming after him.

TitanCat is happy when she is surrounded by adorable vultures
After setting light to her farts TitanCat juggles easter eggs much to the distress of several geese.

The big Black Bear and the maiden fair remembered to use a condom while frolicking by the sea.
As a chill trickled down her spine, she looked up to see the ghostly figure of a polar bear at the foot of her bed

On a dark planet in a binary solar system, a skunk sits roasting marshmallows over a fire.
The space lemur admired the Andromeda Galaxy.
The liver said to the brain "What were you thinking last night?!" Whilst the heart stared mournfully at its "sent" messages.
Broken heart and liver lead to a mushroom, as does smoking pot.

House M. D., Doc Martin, and Der Bergdoktor laugh their labcoats off when a strange man with a bowtie walks out of a blue telephone booth and claims to be The Only True Doctor on TVTM.
Theresa May, Vladimir Putin, and a mental inbred that wears roadkill on top of its head represent their respective countries in the UN,  while Pebbles is going on about a man's underwear, a building, and love.

Jaime Lannister is getting a manicure for the Hogwarts Yule Ball. 
The dino-Other is enjoying the chocolates from his Advent calendar, while showing off his sexy teat complete with engorged nipple.

Which leaves this.....   

Ridley Scott and James Cameron fight over Ellen Ripley
A Hawaiin Polar Bear takes a selfie with Mrs. Where's Wally in front of a surf board

6 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

please beloved Helena...link old games archive i can't find it....or do i have to just look for game threads...

I just went through the old thread. Here is the start/finish, and the images: nsfw, sadly my pictures don't seem to exist now

Helena is secretly hoping to recive an unsolisited dick pic of Mr Pebbles but is very dissapointed when its sent to Snowborn instead.

Helena drew WARNING CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. VERY NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/dPiaZE6.jpg?2

but left this (minus the black line) lying arround AND IT WAS FOUND 

http://i.imgur.com/Zxv4laU.jpg?2

WARNING CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. VERY NSFW

Lany was very eager to view this picture and said Helena was thinking affectionately about Pebble's brother and taking a picture of his privates but a squid faced creature stole the picture and this made Helena sad. 
Buck drew http://31.media.tumblr.com/d33486e9481cc12b2465c9e6993551e3/tumblr_nbg419NLXB1rsmw5fo1_1280.png
SAFE for work. 
Crow said Helena takes a dick pic of Pebbles' brother who she has fallen in love with. but is sad when she prints it off and the giant pink squid steals it from the printer 
Castellan Said Pebbles best bro's best bits are photographed by a love crazed girl who invades his shower room, but something disappoints because she leaves in tears, while her pet pink octopus looks ascance at the photo

23 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

now I'm really curious as to what exactly Helena said that would of prompted such a bonus chain.

And if anyone ever tells Mr Pebble.  Or my brother about this they are very very dead.

I believe at the time there was a thread in GenChat about dick pics going on, hence your comment

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I just went through the old thread. Here is the start/finish, and the images: nsfw, sadly my pictures don't seem to exist now

Hide contents

Helena is secretly hoping to recive an unsolisited dick pic of Mr Pebbles but is very dissapointed when its sent to Snowborn instead.

Helena drew WARNING CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. VERY NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/dPiaZE6.jpg?2

but left this (minus the black line) lying arround AND IT WAS FOUND 

http://i.imgur.com/Zxv4laU.jpg?2

WARNING CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT. VERY NSFW

Lany was very eager to view this picture and said Helena was thinking affectionately about Pebble's brother and taking a picture of his privates but a squid faced creature stole the picture and this made Helena sad. 
Buck drew http://31.media.tumblr.com/d33486e9481cc12b2465c9e6993551e3/tumblr_nbg419NLXB1rsmw5fo1_1280.png
SAFE for work. 
Crow said Helena takes a dick pic of Pebbles' brother who she has fallen in love with. but is sad when she prints it off and the giant pink squid steals it from the printer 
Castellan Said Pebbles best bro's best bits are photographed by a love crazed girl who invades his shower room, but something disappoints because she leaves in tears, while her pet pink octopus looks ascance at the photo

how in the names of the seven hells and all manner of unholy gods did i miss this game ???

This should be interesting.

Spoiler

TitanCat is happy when she is surrounded by adorable vultures After setting light to her farts TitanCat juggles easter eggs much to the distress of several geese.

As the closest thing/person they could find to a Catholic, the British based Pictionary crew burn Rocksniffer and light fireworks as part of their bonfire night celebrations. The heathen, Rocksniffer, enjoys smoking, drinking booze and looking at naked ladies on the internet, but he is a bit worried about the possibility of an angry mob coming after him.

Ridley Scott and James Cameron fight over Ellen Ripley

Jaime Lannister is getting a manicure for the Hogwarts Yule Ball. 

As a chill trickled down her spine, she looked up to see the ghostly figure of a polar bear at the foot of her bed

The dino-Other is enjoying the chocolates from his Advent calendar, while showing off his sexy teat complete with engorged nipple.

The liver said to the brain "What were you thinking last night?!" Whilst the heart stared mournfully at its "sent" messages. Broken heart and liver lead to a mushroom, as does smoking pot.

House M. D., Doc Martin, and Der Bergdoktor laugh their labcoats off when a strange man with a bowtie walks out of a blue telephone booth and claims to be The Only True Doctor on TVTM.Theresa May, Vladimir Putin, and a mental inbred that wears roadkill on top of its head represent their respective countries in the UN,  while Pebbles is going on about a man's underwear, a building, and love.

A Hawaiin Polar Bear takes a selfie with Mrs. Where's Wally in front of a surf board The big Black Bear and the maiden fair remembered to use a condom while frolicking by the sea.

The space lemur admired the Andromeda Galaxy.  On a dark planet in a binary solar system, a skunk sits roasting marshmallows over a fire.

Yeaaaaahhhhhh ... several of these do not make any sense at all. I was just guessing by the end.

ETA: This does not seem to make any sense to me. I am pretty sure that

Spoiler

the Ellen Ripley one, the Jaime Lannister one and the Polar Bear are all starting sentences, which leaves me with too few finishing.

Archived