Acrophobia 26: Bridge the Gap - ROUND 8/9

Julia H.

1st.    1. Marching ever North?! NO!! You're doomed! Obviously R'hllor's girl erred. South!!

2nd.   2. My end, Ned's neck. Yuck. Damnable! Oddly, Rhaegar genuinely expresses sympathy.

3rd.    4. My entire nation needs your daring.  Openly rebel, get even Stannis!

ROUND 7 AUTHORS AND RESULTS

1. Marching ever North?! NO!! You're doomed! Obviously R'hllor's girl erred. South!!  rocksniffer  1+1+1+2+2+3=10

2. My end, Ned's neck. Yuck. Damnable! Oddly, Rhaegar genuinely expresses sympathy.  Lady Blizzardborn 1+1+3+3+1+3+2+2+4=20

3. Mutual enemies nabbing nation. Your duty obligates rebellion. Go evict swindlers!  Raisin' Bran 1+1+3+3=8

4. My entire nation needs your daring.  Openly rebel, get even Stannis!   Howlin' Howland  1+1+2+1=5

5. Many enemies near. Northerners, your defining opportunity rises. Gather everyone silently.  lil' ghost 1+1+1=3

6. My enemies now negligible. Yet deathly Others renewing. Galvanise every saviour.  Castellan 1+1+1+1=4

7. Monster! End's near now! You're doomed! Offing Renly? Gutlessly evil, Stannis.  Fragile Bird 1+2+2+3=8

STANDINGS

1. Raisin' Bran                   67+8=75

2. Howlin' Howland            68+5=73

3. Fragile Bird                    56+8=64

4. rocksniffer                      53+10=63

5. Castellan                        56+4=60

6. Lady Blizzardborn         32+20=52

7. lil' ghost                          41+3=44

8. delspark                         29

9. Destiel's Child                25

10. Gabe                           10+1 (for voting) =11

This round has brought a landslide victory for Lady Blizzardborn, whose brilliant entry won twice as many points as the round's runner-up, rocksniffer, whose entry was also popular (and deservedly so). This round, Raisin' Bran has taken over the lead again, with Howlin' Howland running only two points behind. They are still being chased by Fragile Bird, followed closely by rocksniffer

ROUND 8

I'm going to post the entries that I have received so far. If any other entries are submitted, I will add them to the list. Maybe the voting can wait a little bit until we see if there are any new entries to add. 

1. Newly arriving pretender shall unify Tommen's enemies . . . soon.

2. Nurture academic pursuits. Study until thine eyes scream.

3. New at politics? Seducing unoriginal. Try erudite savvy.

4. Never assume people's support. Unrepentant traitors exist, sweetie!

5. Namesake - Abide! Prince's secrets underestimate Throne's erratic sovereign.

6. Nymeria applauds persistence - suggests utilising thought, examining situations.

Deadline for voting: 10 p.m. (Central European Time) Friday, 30th December

ROUND 9

Trees remember. For the weirwood, there is no or little difference between past, present and future. One day (singers differ on the exact time) through the weirwood, Mance Rayder received a message from his distant predecessor, singer, deceiver and King-Beyond-the-Wall: Bael the Bard. When it happened and what exactly the message contained is your task to decide.

What message did Bael the Bard send to Mance Rayder?

The acronym:

H  A  R  F  A

The deadline: 10 p.m. (Central European Time) on Friday, 30th December.

5 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

I'm having trouble with those letters.

Sorry, sorry... But at least you don't have to focus on any pre-selected situation, you can choose any moment after Mance became KBtW.  Maybe that helps.

1 hour ago, Castellan said:

"harfa chance is better than none""

:lmao:

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 3:17 PM, Julia H. said:

ROUND 8

I'm going to post the entries that I have received so far. If any other entries are submitted, I will add them to the list. Maybe the voting can wait a little bit until we see if there are any new entries to add. 

Anything else submitted?

1. 6. Nymeria applauds persistence - suggests utilising thought, examining situations. Way to mix the good with a bit of criticism. A spoonful of sugar, and all that.

2. 4. Never assume people's support. Unrepentant traitors exist, sweetie! Very true.

3. 1. Newly arriving pretender shall unify Tommen's enemies . . . soon. I like how this could refer to either Aegon or Dany.

Archived