NFL 2016 Week 9: Once You Go Dak, You Never Go Back

Manhole Eunuchsbane

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Belichick is a grumpy old white guy. Not too surprising when you look at the Orangantaun's demographics.  

JBJ would not approve. Jersey rockers are not down with the "crotch-fondling slab of rancid meatloaf"

9 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

I love when we talk politics and football overlapping; it's the one time a Niner Fan can look down on a Pats fan re: current QB's. 

These are strange times. I can't describe how giddy I was watching Richard Sherman stare down Rex Ryan last night, and it was just as much about non-sports stuff as it was about sports.

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Belichick is a grumpy old white guy. Not too surprising when you look at the Orangantaun's demographics.  

Paranoid old Luddite.  He had no choice.  Trump is his wheelhouse.

Rock went on about where Brady is from.  He's from San Mateo.  San Mateo tended to vote Republican in Presidential elections until 1988.
It's congressperson has tended to be Democratic, but that is more because the district it is in has historically contained the southern end of San Francisco. 

Wow.  I write one post and we get more traffic than we did for the entire Sunday and Monday night games combined.  You are all welcome.  

As Mexal stated, its being reported that Belichick wrote the letter and its from Steve Burton- a VERY well respected sport's reporter her- so I am starting to believe that's true, but it could be a miscommunication or coming from incorrect sources.  I will say that the media in this town is so Stockholm-syndromed by Belichick that they know, instinctively, not to print something about him unless its verified and re-verified as true.  

I still cannot imagine Belichick writing that letter.  

Brady is still up in the air.  

And people are all about parcing what I said and saying I am "tying myself up in knots" to make the case etc and all I can say is that my knowledge of this situation is that Donald Trump is a fucking liar.  And using that as a bench mark you can EASILY see why I said what I said. 

Unless sperry et al are now in the business of believing everything that grease fire says.  

27 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

These are strange times. I can't describe how giddy I was watching Richard Sherman stare down Rex Ryan last night, and it was just as much about non-sports stuff as it was about sports.

Did you see what kicker's wife said about Sherms? 

21 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Rock went on about where Brady is from.  He's from San Mateo.  San Mateo tended to vote Republican in Presidential elections until 1988.

Was going to post something similar. Not just that he's from San Mateo, but he grew up on the "nice" (White and Asian) side of San Mateo, which has long been a Republican stronghold. 

/Also, Brady attended Dubya's inauguration, and didn't attend the Pats ceremony the year before last. That plus the whole MAGA cap in the locker, and I'd say the evidence is stacked against him.

14 minutes ago, Rockroi said:

I realized Brady was a Republican a while ago, when he sat in the First Lady's box (obligatory haha) during a State of the Union speech by Bush the Lesser.

But goddamn, we're not talking about some garden variety Republican like Mitt Romney.

3 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I realized Brady was a Republican a while ago, when he sat in the First Lady's box (obligatory haha) during a State of the Union speech by Bush the Lesser.

But goddamn, we're not talking about some garden variety Republican like Mitt Romney.

Ah, you're right, it wasn't Dubya's inauguration as I posted earlier, it was one of his State of the Union addresses. My bad.

1 minute ago, Bronn Stone said:

I'm old enough to remember pro-Choice Republicans. And not just a few.

Oh, it was crazy back in the day; Conservatives who were AGAINST the Vietnam war; Liberals that were PRO immigration enforcement ... 

... you know, the way the rest of the world is? 

3 minutes ago, Trebla said:

Now I don't feel as bad about Jerry Jones and Chris Christie dry humping each other in the owner's box!

Nah, still as gross now as it was then. :stillsick:

I don't know that I could recover from such a sight.

Let's face it -- the owners of our favorite teams are plutocrats who hang out with shitty people.

11 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Good to see that threats of castration are making a comeback...

Yeah, but the animal comments aren't going to help him in the locker room.

4 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Let's face it -- the owners of our favorite teams are plutocrats who hang out with shitty people.

My team's owner is a corrupt slum lord.

:(

4 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

I don't know that I could recover from such a sight.

While true, I'd have to ask a simple question: Why the fuck does it matter? These people are not personally

Archived