NFL 2016 Week 9: Once You Go Dak, You Never Go Back

Manhole Eunuchsbane

As a Dallas fan, I'm happy with either of them.  I think Romo drives them to a potential top 3 offense (not putting anyone ahead of pissed off Brady, and the Falcons look good).  Dak gives them a perfectly good offense.  I made sure to bye my first ever NFL jersey with Martin's name and number so I don't have to change out for whatever QB we have. 

Just now, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Very cool. Kinda dig how he's handling his career at this point. Seems like he's having fun again. 

Yeah I saw him this summer when he was on tour, not quite as good as when I saw him back in the day before he quit his show, but you could tell he was enjoying being on the stage.

So the bloom is off the Wentz rose, yes? 

I also want to weigh in definitively, in case there's people who are still not sure: Joe Flacco is not elite. 

ETA: Flacco appears to have taken my comment personally. 

16 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Is it just me or is that beard making Todd Haley look like something other than a petulant little wuss. 

No Shave November man!!! Or, maybe it's obscuring his vision to the point he can't see that running up the middle isn't working. The Steelers are terrible with adjusting their gameplan. Might as well blame a beard...

Archived