NFL 2016 Week 9: Once You Go Dak, You Never Go Back

Manhole Eunuchsbane

4 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

This Balty/Pitt tilt is putting me to sleep. Both the Niners and the Raiders play late, so I only have one morning option for some reason. 

It's the only game on out here too. I'd be watching another one if it was on, this game is pure shit.

4 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

This Balty/Pitt tilt is putting me to sleep. Both the Niners and the Raiders play late, so I only have one morning option for some reason. 

Gotta get the Red Zone channel, man. For some reason the local Fox game here is Cowboys-Browns as if people were sitting on the edge of their seat over who'd pull out this one. Scott Hanson saves me from the awful weekly network broadcast decisions. 

4 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Gotta get the Red Zone channel, man. For some reason the local Fox game here is Cowboys-Browns as if people were sitting on the edge of their seat over who'd pull out this one. Scott Hanson saves me from the awful weekly network broadcast decisions. 

Have to look into that. It's so hit and miss from week to week. Last week was amazing, as there wasn't one stinker on my broadcast docket on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Pesci said:

Ah, I miss my Red Zone...should've waited until January before I started my cord cutting process...

Live sports is the only thing keeping me from being a cord cutter. 

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Have to look into that. It's so hit and miss from week to week. Last week was amazing, as there wasn't one stinker on my broadcast docket on Sunday. 

That's like winning the lottery. 

Just now, Jaime L said:

Live sports is the only thing keeping me from being a cord cutter.

Yeah, I can't get local broadcasts of Pirates or Penguins games without cable, which is all that keeps me paying for it. Though the live sports scene is improving on streaming platforms.

Archived