NFL 2016 Week 9: Once You Go Dak, You Never Go Back

Manhole Eunuchsbane

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Wow, Lions. Gotta say, Matt Stafford is so good in the 1 minute drill. 

I gotta agree with that.  I wish they would go to the hurry up more to try and shake things up when the offense can't do anything.  But then again, they are coached by Caldwell.

2 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

I gotta agree with that.  I wish they would go to the hurry up more to try and shake things up when the offense can't do anything.  But then again, they are coached by Caldwell.

Yeah he seems pretty unstoppable to me when just let loose. 

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Yeah he seems pretty unstoppable to me when just let loose. 

But, as Caldwell has said many many times, they just want to keep the score close and win at the end.  I wish we had a head coach that just wanted to come out and destroy teams (like Belicheck).

2 minutes ago, Fiddler said:

But, as Caldwell has said many many times, they just want to keep the score close and win at the end.  I wish we had a head coach that just wanted to come out and destroy teams (like Belicheck).

Doesn't show much confidence in your team, when as a coach, you mention just keeping the score close until the end. Maybe that's just me. 

Come on Philly, i hate you but you need to beat NY. Philly has a pretty rough next 4 games, would be much better if they lost. 

Just now, TickleMyToes said:

Doesn't show much confidence in your team, when as a coach, you mention just keeping the score close until the end. Maybe that's just me. 

Yup, and every crew this year has mentioned him saying that each week.

Holy shit, if that stands, I can't believe they will be the Vikings. Now Caldwell screwing the pooch against Houston pisses me off even more.  

39 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Gotta get the Red Zone channel, man. For some reason the local Fox game here is Cowboys-Browns as if people were sitting on the edge of their seat over who'd pull out this one. Scott Hanson saves me from the awful weekly network broadcast decisions. 

I doubted the Red zone until I watched it at my sisters house last year. now it's on every Sunday in my house.

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I doubted the Red zone until I watched it at my sisters house last year. now it's on every Sunday in my house.

It's like football distilled down to its best moments. And it gets rid of the endless commercials and delays that makes the NFL really tedious to watch these days. Find it actively difficult to move from the couch when RZ channel is on. 

2 minutes ago, TickleMyToes said:

Philly, roll Wentz out. Can you not see your o-line is horrible right now? Man, i hate rooting for the eagles but holy crap, come on. 

Spags finally decided to bring pressure, he wasn't doing it all fucking game for whatever reason. Why try to confuse and rush a rookie who had 2 ints in the first 6 minutes?

Just now, Ramsay B. said:

Spags finally decided to bring pressure, he wasn't doing it all fucking game for whatever reason. Why try to confuse and rush a rookie who had 2 ints in the first 6 minutes?

Haha, yeah, why not rush the crap out of a QB who can obviously not handle the blitz well? That NY defense can look great at times, since i don't watch them enough, i'm going to guess its play calling that can screw them?

That was the platonic ideal of a Bortles performance.

Step 1: Fall way behind

Step 2: Make a very late comeback to make the score respectable

Step 3: Fail every time to make the play that could've actually gotten the Jags a win 

Read this morning in the LA Times that there is a not insignificant chance that the Raiders will move to...San Diego.  This assumes the Chargers move to LA.  But the San Diego Raiders?  Surely that would be a sign oof the end times.

Archived