US Elections 2016

davos

1 minute ago, Dr. Pepper said:

As in people don't want them?

I mean, I guess one good thing to look forward to is that perhaps I'll be able to afford a better house in the near future when the market plummets again. 

As in change.  You can't argue as the candidate of change when you are the incumbent.

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I am not going to Canada. I plan to spend my retirement practicing civil disobedience and probably getting myself arrested for the first time in my life.

+1

Cautious optimism with Pennsylvania? Clinton is 150,000 up and still a lot of votes to count in Pittsburgh, and some odd change in the Philadelphia metro area as well while the rest don't have a lot left.

Just now, Wrl6199 said:

Do you think its wrong that he would win or to consider he could win?

Both. 

I know that this is America and "Dreams come true" but for Trump to get this far and actually have a possibility of winning is wrong. 

I have come to resent America like never before because of this. 

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I am not going to Canada. I plan to spend my retirement practicing civil disobedience and probably getting myself arrested for the first time in my life.

I dunno, I'm going to keep a close eye on the status of civil liberties these next 4 years if Trump wins, but I'm also a coward and Canada looks mighty nice.

2 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

That will be a dark moment.  Very dark.  That is not and has never been the President's place or roll.

One moron in the crowd will yell it out and he'll roll with it...America is in trouble. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Neither candidate is the incumbent...

Hillary is the party of the incumbent.

The country sees her as four more years of Obama.  If you don't believe that, you weren't watching the same political ads that I was.

2 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

Yes, I was just wondering what happened to that big Latino voter increase that the media was touting recently

It happened, they were there. But it turns out there were a lot of white voters in rural America who voted possibly for the first time ever. That's the thing I keep seeing harped on, for the most part Clinton has been hitting her targets in the cities and the key suburbs, but it turns out there were a lot more rural voters than anyone thought or had projected for.

Archived