US Elections - Could this be an American Brexit?

zelticgar

2 minutes ago, zelticgar said:

I'm starting to think this could end in a tie. If Trump takes NH, NV and IA and then loses MI and WI it ends in a tie. Absolutely plausible at this point. 269 - 269. (This assumes Hillary takes CO). 

You're on crack if you think Clinton's going to win Wisconsin at this point. 

3 minutes ago, zelticgar said:

I'm starting to think this could end in a tie. If Trump takes NH, NV and IA and then loses MI and WI it ends in a tie. Absolutely plausible at this point. 269 - 269. (This assumes Hillary takes CO). 

I think i am in the same boat as you. What happens if its a tie?

3 minutes ago, zelticgar said:

Yeah, we're shockingly close to it at this point. Though I think it'd be Trump taking IA and WI, Clinton taking MI, NH, and NV. And holding PA (CO has already been called for her).

The only wildcards are NE-2 where I don't know what's happening, and Arizona, where the race is actually close.

1 minute ago, Mæster said:

I think i am in the same boat as you. What happens if its a tie?

House of Representatives votes.  But has to be for someone who was running.

So it'd be Trump. Unless he manages to piss off all the Republicans and they vote for McMullin. :lol: 

Just now, Rhom said:

House of Representatives votes.  But has to be for someone who was running.

So it'd be Trump. Unless he manages to piss off all the Republicans and they vote for McMullin. :lol: 

They can't vote for McMullin unless he wins Utah. Which he won't.

How are we at this point where supposedly the most developed nation in the world is so willing to support such a hateful person? Being British it hardly effects me directly but there's going to be huge ripple effects across the globe. And with Trump in charge America is not going to be a safe place to live for millions of americans.

Archived