US Elections: Day dawns on Trump.

DreamSongs

1 minute ago, Boris the Blade said:

yay, now the US has the fascist corrupt criminal sexual predator racist misogynist  that will strip rights away from women, the lgbtqia community, muslims, people of color and the disabled. such a great thing to be happy about. what a simplistic fucking view as well as immature.

I know he is a bastard, believe me I know. But Clinton is a war criminal and an establishment proponent of status quo. Maybe this finally gets Democratic party off their collective asses and start WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE again. Anything that rattles the corrupt blood-soaked DC establishment is good in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Mr Fixit said:

I know he is a bastard, believe me I know. But Clinton is a war criminal and an establishment proponent of status quo. Maybe this finally gets Democratic party off their collective asses and start WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE again. Anything that rattles the corrupt blood-soaked DC establishment is good in my opinion.

But he's in Putin's pocket so that's got to make you happy.  

Just now, Mr Fixit said:

Nah, she isn't a war criminal. And status quo is still better than a ruined fucking world economy and fucking civil rights being stripped away. 

and what the fuck do you think trump is going to be when hes call to kill civilians and bring back torture? 

jesus christ you guys are so simple minded its nauseating. 

I feel vindicated in a sad sort of way.

For most of a year, I read through thousands - maybe tens of thousands of comments to various political/election articles in an effort to get a feel for where people really stood.  One thing I noticed right off was that Clinton had very, very few enthusiastic supporters in those commentary threads.  Sanders did better, but most of the time, the Trump followers dominated. 

When I brought this up here, I was told my entire approach was flawed and worthless.

1 minute ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

But he's in Putin's pocket so that's got to make you happy.  

Oh the salt. THE SALT. It's glorious! Finally Putin and I, his little internet bot, will be validated in our quest for world domination! On your knees, puny Americans.

Or something... Try looking elsewhere for why this happened. Russkies ain't gonna be it.

You know, without wanting to start a confrontation, the reason Trump won is because people was tired of being called names. II know I am myself: everytime I disagree with Hillary, I was a white supremacist homophobic racist who hated women of colour despite I'm myself one. Maybe if we start calling other people that just bc they have different political ideologies...

1 minute ago, Mr Fixit said:

Oh the salt. THE SALT. It's glorious!

oh the ignorance, its evident! 

lets celebrate because now with Trump we get to watch all the children with bone cancer get to be denied coverage for that pre-existing condition again.

But status quo bad, burning everything down to the ground like an infantile jackass good.

1 minute ago, ThinkerX said:

For most of a year, I read through thousands - maybe tens of thousands of comments to various political/election articles in an effort to get a feel for where people really stood.  One thing I noticed right off was that Clinton had very, very few enthusiastic supporters in those commentary threads.  Sanders did better, but most of the time, the Trump followers dominated. 

When I brought this up here, I was told my entire approach was flawed and worthless.

Making predictions on internet comments is sketchy, but the difference between their rallies was a big clue.

I still can't believe he pulled it off though. I thought all his negatives would energize enough Hillary supporters to cancel out Trumpmania.

Just now, ThinkerX said:

There's a huge echo chamber here that essentially rejected any criticism of Clinton.  Lot's of people didn't give Trump a chance.  Always talking about a so called floor, despite evidence to the contrary.

1 minute ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

You know, without wanting to start a confrontation, the reason Trump won is because people was tired of being called names. II know I am myself: everytime I disagree with Hillary, I was a white supremacist homophobic racist who hated women of colour despite I'm myself one. Maybe if we start calling other people that just bc they have different political ideologies...

maybe if they didnt support a fucking candidate that storm front fucking jerks off to or the KKK endorse that might hold some water, but yea.

Just now, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Pundits have been saying that all night.  Jackson was a giant pile of dog shit.

Of course he was a piece of shit.  Missed those pundits, but the correlations to 1826 and Jackson's response are manifest (pun intended).

and what the fuck do you think trump is going to be when hes call to kill civilians and bring back torture? 

What do you think Obama has been doing the last 8 years?  Do you have any idea how many civilians we've droned or killed by other means?  I know, I worked for 3 PMCs doing various taskings from the US DOD for 6 years in the mid east, mostly through Obama's Reign.  And you speak of ignorance?   Hilarious.

Archived