Rant and Rave without Repercussions [S7 Leaks Edition]

Little Scribe of Naath

On 21.11.2016 at 0:51 AM, A Ghost of Someone said:

Jaime was removed from the Kingsguard, not sent to take the Black, not exiled. This is what Tywin wanted when he and Jaime cut a deal to have Tyrion take the Black, before Tyrion wanted a trial by combat. Jaime gets all Lannister holdings and is the head of the family, while Tommen is still alive or atleast he should.

Jaime was removed from the kingsguard after Cersei had inherited overlordshio of House Lannister. She later claimed the ironthrone for herself allthough she has no know targaryen blood. Im not sure what her claim on the ironthrone is justified by? Im guessing it is solely the right of conquest. While for Robert Baratheon it was the right of conquest and his Targaryen ancestry as he was next in line after the main branch who was killed/expelled.

On 21.11.2016 at 0:51 AM, A Ghost of Someone said:

Jaime has essentually been relived of the obligations and limitations of the Kingsguard. He gets his personal life and rights back or should.

I agree. Jaime should get the Casterly Rock Lannister titles. 

Lord of Casterly Rock

Shield of Lannisport

Warden of the west

Cersei claimed the ironthrone herself and could keep it. But it is more than likely that she will lose the ironthrone in someway.

1 hour ago, SuperMario said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet. Cheryl has many more BJs to give, and one of them will certainly impregnate her, I am guessing.

:(

I hate the idea of the pregnancy in any matter, but it would have made at least a bit more sense if they had put it at the beginning of the Season. That would have give Jaime a bit of a better  motivation to stay with Cheryl after she did the thing he killed Aerys for. But doing it now adds nothing to the story than faux drama. Unfortunately this is something D&D like to do (see Jorah's grey scale).

19 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Cheryl pregnacy?

The leaker who gave away most of this season's story last autumn claimed that Cersei would get pregnant, but have a misscariagge in the last episode. This was one of things we ranters disliked the most about the leaks. So far his leaks have been true, but since the pregnancy hasn't happened so far, I was beginning to hope that this part of the leaks might have been wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

The leaker who gave away most of this season's story last autumn claimed that Cersei would get pregnant, but have a misscariagge in the last episode. This was one of things we ranters disliked the most about the leaks. So far his leaks have been true, but since the pregnancy hasn't happened so far, I was beginning to hope that this part of the leaks might have been wrong. 

Maybe that random scene of Cersei initiating sex with Jaime then the two of them waking up in bed the next morning actually had some meaning behind it, if it is written for her to become pregnant.

31 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Jaime was removed from the kingsguard after Cersei had inherited overlordshio of House Lannister. She later claimed the ironthrone for herself allthough she has no know targaryen blood. Im not sure what her claim on the ironthrone is justified by? Im guessing it is solely the right of conquest. While for Robert Baratheon it was the right of conquest and his Targaryen ancestry as he was next in line after the main branch who was killed/expelled.

I agree. Jaime should get the Casterly Rock Lannister titles. 

Lord of Casterly Rock

Shield of Lannisport

Warden of the west

Cersei claimed the ironthrone herself and could keep it. But it is more than likely that she will lose the ironthrone in someway.

Cersei is a tyranical dictator who has usurped her houses's lead over her brother and neither has a legitimate claim of the Iron Throne, she executed a coup to get rid of her enemies. Her son committed suicide but he, like the others was just a vessel for her to claim power through them. With even Tommen out of the way, she is taking it for herself.  She, like anyone can really claim or proclaim herself anything she or they want but having control over what you claim is another (she claims Westeros and says that it belongs to me). 

The only way they can make this farce of "Queen Cercei of House Lannister, First of Her Name" stick around a little while is to have improbable defeats of major Kingdoms/Principalities of The Reach and Dorne by going out like chumps, Tyrion council her to not be too harsh on his Sister because the citizens of the Capital will get caught in the middle and pay the price (Cersei lives in the Red Keep, which is seperated from the city but who cares about legistics right?, take out the Keep in the middle of the Night, it is not like Dragonfire is spreadable like say, wildfire, which has been used in the city by Cersei and TYRION in the past).

2 hours ago, SuperMario said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet. Cheryl has many more BJs to give, and one of them will certainly impregnate her, I am guessing.

Blowjob of Conception and Larry the Deadbeat Dad (Poor Carol!), still to come.

So why the hell has Cersei has not called in for the help of little finger and his huge vale army.... literally last season she discussed with him if he would help her or not when war started and he agreed to if she made him warden of the north once he took out the boltons or stannis...... so she knows he commands the vale

Yet this season when they are speaking of allies to bring in that they very much need she only calls in Euron.... as if forgot about LF who she just had a talk with who controls a huge army

Also lets not forget this Frey plot hole...... yes Arya killed all the main lords and direct family members of house frey...... well house Frey still has a HUGE army. and tons of soldiers in it. the show almost acted as if arya killed their whole army buy giving 30 guys poison

5 hours ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

:(

I hate the idea of the pregnancy in any matter, but it would have made at least a bit more sense if they had put it at the beginning of the Season. That would have give Jaime a bit of a better  motivation to stay with Cheryl after she did the thing he killed Aerys for. But doing it now adds nothing to the story than faux drama. Unfortunately this is something D&D like to do (see Jorah's grey scale).

Who's Cheryl?

6 hours ago, JordanJH1993 said:

Maybe that random scene of Cersei initiating sex with Jaime then the two of them waking up in bed the next morning actually had some meaning behind it, if it is written for her to become pregnant.

She gets suddenly pregnant with one night of twincest and a blow job!

"And with no one knitting anymore, clothes are in demand in the North." :lol: 

"And of course like any normal human being, she immediately breaks the bad news that their little brother Rickon has recently passed away. Oh, no no, I'm sorry, they talk about killing Joffrey. They then go to the Bran 9000 and it's at this point that the loving family talks about their brother Rickon. Oh, no no, I'm sorry, they talk about Cersei."

"Brienne ended up crippling Wolverine's protector, the Hound, and then somehow couldn't track down a little girl as she slowly meandered to the nearest city. And this directly resulted in her falling in with a death cult, and becoming permanently scarred. No, Brienne didn't just do next to nothing, she caused massive massive harm."

"Dany decides that she's finally going to go to the Red Keep and win this war. But her rationality is short-lived, as Kit Harington convinces her that burning cities and castles is wrong, but burning people straight up is OK. I can't wait for this inspirational humanitarian warfare coming up."

Most of the show have been in favor of Cersei. She has gotten her way in every season. She only had one small hiccup with the sept religion which she created, and she ended up getting rid of all her rivals in one event. She always wins.

Now most logical fans like me were hoping and wanted her to be killed/get rid of in the first 2 episodes of this season, quite frankly it should have been last season. But really, i was really expecting for her hurrah to have ended by now. The story had moved on. All of her rivals were mostly dead. All of the great lords were dead. Now was the time for Jon Snow and Daenerys, the show story had already set them up. Their background had been explained and their destiny to shine now was written in stone, it was their time. But no, you see to the show runners, it seems that they think that Cersei is the one carrying this story, she is the one bringing fans to watch the show or so they think. It seems that they dont get that people are tired of that Hag, and that the show increased ratings is mainly due to Jon, the starks children and Daenerys story. They dont get that fans wanted that Hag dead long ago. They prefer to keep paying that bitch actress the most money available and go without other things that could had enriched the story more like more dire wolfs appearances, more build up on north characters and others etc., but they didnt have the budget. For some reason the show runners have decided that Cersei the Hag is the most important storyline on the show, so prepare for the nights king to be killed by Cersei.

Another good recap, laughing so much (there's more good stuff, just some highlights):

Podrick and Brienne watch the Final Three (cuz Jon is just a cousin) come through the courtyard and Podrick pumping up Brienne talking about you kept your vow. Yo, I like Brienne a lot, but WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!?! Brienne waited for Sansa to light a candle in a tower for a whole season, then abandoned that post to go kill Stannis when the war started outside of Winterfell. She put the paws on The Hound, but Arya rather travel to the otherside of the known world than go with her, then came back to Winterfell when she was good and ready. I guess we all need a friend like Podrick that will absolutely pump you up for failing multiple times. Podrick is the dude in your entourage that tells you to hold out for a contract extension after you just had your worst season. Podrick will listen to your Fisher-Price rhymes in the studio and be like, “that shit Dracarys right there, B!” You tellin’ me jokes man...

But alas, King Pomade Jesus come in and break up what was gonna be the most glorious girl talk the Seven have ever seen. Jon wants Daenerys to see the cave where the dragon glass is at before they start mining it. I’m glad there was another thing to show Daenerys cuz I was like, “um maybe I need to turn the brightness up on my TV cuz all I see is a black ass shimmer and shine wall. We really breaking out the triumphant music for mineral enthusiast? The fuck Daenerys need to come down here personally to see onyx for?”...

Brienne asked her how she learned that shit, and Arya hit her with “No One.” I wasn’t ready, fam. I just wasn’t. Also, NEITHER WAS SANSA. My god, Sansa look like she just showed up to the city wide science fair with a potato clock. That shit was rouuuuugh. Jon got fucking murdered, but became King in the North. Bran got paralyzed, but became an Omega Level Mutant. Arya has had to run to every corner of the continent and lost her sight to become Agent 47. And Sansa was betrothed to not one but two monsters, got brutally assaulted, and gained a stalker so that she could fill out TPS reports on grain inventory. That’s fucked up man. Everybody else went away to college and became experts in their field while Sansa rotted away at a terrible MFA program and left with a degree she ain’t gonna do shit with and even more student debt. Life ain’t fair, yo.

http://blacknerdproblems.com/game-of-thrones-recap-the-spoils-of-war/

^^^^ LOLZ

SOOOOO funny, I think his recaps are my favorite part of GOT seasons now.

Funniest under the radar shit was when Jon was like, how many men do we have in the North? 10,000? Less. Davos, gonna hit him with, “Fewer.” Straight up throwback to when Stannis was spending his free time at the Wall crashing Night’s Watch meetings and critiquing muthafuckas grammar. Davos JUST learned how to read 15 minutes ago and he already correcting folks grammar. That’s the legacy of Stannis Baratheon right there. And…allowing his daughter to be burned alive, but whatever.

Two minor rants:

1) Why hasn't Lady Bolton remembered about the glass gardens?  That would be a big help trying to live through winter...maybe even more important than armor and grain?

2) Is really no one in the show ever going to say "The wolves will come again, I dreamed it"?  No one.  Ever?  Why? Why? Why?

Archived