Rant and Rave without Repercussions [S7 Leaks Edition]

Little Scribe of Naath

54 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Haha, yes first Bran turned emo and now Faceless Arya is being duped by Littlefinger.  Really?  Your poetic response made me smile, which is a rare thing regards anything surrounding Winterfell this season.  Good work.  :)

Poor Bran. Too bad he wasn't involved in the wight hunt, then again, it's a pointless disaster, so...

2 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

I was actually wondering if the whole "I hate gingers" thing was just D&D trying to flip the bird at book fans.

it's SanSan foreshadowing. Same with atypical Jaime's mention for JB. 

2 hours ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Haha, yes first Bran turned emo and now Faceless Arya is being duped by Littlefinger.  Really?  Your poetic response made me smile, which is a rare thing regards anything surrounding Winterfell this season.  Good work.  :)

@Wizz-The-Smith our beloved smith/warrior said the same words that Brandon in the last episode!  (ravens...I was paying attention to any raven appearance/mention). It's too sad that this is one of the few things I enjoyed from the episode, besides, of course, that it was the most laughable episode from GOT's history.

WE FINALLY SAW THE WIGHT!!!!!!!!! and he moves""""""""""" and speaks^^^^^^^^^^^^ and...........goes to the circus!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

That also doesn't mean they are true. I didn't even read them, it's easy to write fake ones, and there are always lots of them, until you can verify in some way, it's pointless.

Lol but then why did he say 'I hate Gingers' if it's about Sansa?

10 hours ago, Snormund said:

Those season 8 leaks can't possibly be true right?

There is no way those are true. It makes no sense, even for D&D, it makes no sense

General question; when the accurate leaks came out for this season, when was that? how long before this season started did they come out? The Lads leaks, right?

12 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

Poor Bran. Too bad he wasn't involved in the wight hunt, then again, it's a pointless disaster, so...

Indeed, a nicely timed unkindness of ravens swooping in and helping the magnificent seven would have been awesome.  Oh well....:angry:

32 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Lol but then why did he say 'I hate Gingers' if it's about Sansa?

Sandorspeak. Tormund waved it off instantly: "kissed by fire, like you" and "not really mean. You have sad eyes."

Here's a comic example with Sandor saving a kitten out of a tree: http://i.imgur.com/ghAS2qK.jpg

7 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Sandorspeak. Tormund waved it off instantly: "kissed by fire, like you" and "not really mean. You have sad eyes."

Here's a comic example with Sandor saving a kitten out of a tree: http://i.imgur.com/ghAS2qK.jpg

22 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

He doesn't really hate them, obviously. He doesn't hate Beric, or Thoros, or Tormund. I don't think you're mean, you have sad eyes. It took Tormund a few seconds to get Sandorspeak.

oh ok I see.  Maybe as he grows to love again he could learn another word besides 'c*nt'??

Just an idea.

5 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

oh ok I see.  Maybe as he grows to love again he could learn another word besides 'c*nt'??

Just an idea.

That's Benioff and Weiss. He said it like once in the books.

I did think the part where he was fine with being strapped down and naked was funny!

25 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Indeed, a nicely timed unkindness of ravens swooping in and helping the magnificent seven would have been awesome.  Oh well....:angry:

And unkindness of ravens! I would have liked that. Or a "murder of crows"!

34 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I forgot to rant about the chains in this thread. It was a cool moment for the NK, considering he probably biought them in the supermarket.

Haha, not to mention how heavy they would've been on the already weakened frozen lake being dragged by a load of Wights.  Lucky for them the ice was rock hard and they were able to drag a huge dragon onto it, phew!  :P

13 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Haha, not to mention how heavy they would've been on the already weakened frozen lake being dragged by a load of Wights.  Lucky for them the ice was rock hard and they were able to drag a huge dragon onto it, phew!  :P

hahahahahahahahahaha

these wights are strong!!!!

Archived