Footy: Yaya Ascendant

MercenaryChef

Cou injured.Some on the LFC forums are saying broken metatarsal . I really hope that's not true.:(

Sturridge back to being injured again.:rolleyes:.No Lallana as well.We've had 80% possession and done fuck all with it.This looks to be another 'park the bus' draw.We need some width,i'd throw in Moreno and maybe bring on Grujic and Ejaria.

if Bob Bradley's swans topple palace I fear it will be curtains for Alan Pardew.

rumors are swirling a win was needed to save his job.

he is an infuriating coach. he can sometimes beat the best of the league and look brilliant but is just as likely to drop points to the worst in the league.   

I understand why teams feel like they need to park the bus against Liverpool (and some others), but as a fan I'll quickly lose interest in watching games like that every week.  It's much worse this year because a few teams have started strongly and there's a big gap atm, but it looks like the next 2-3 months will have a lot of grim games.  

That Swansea/Palace game was crazy. Was watching the Leicester/Boro game but switched over when the score was 3-2. Glad I did as that one of the games of the season. Some horrendous defending from both sides though and it isn't as though this was a one-off. Both sides need to tighten up defensively or they will be in a relegation battle.

27 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

I understand why teams feel like they need to park the bus against Liverpool (and some others), but as a fan I'll quickly lose interest in watching games like that every week.  It's much worse this year because a few teams have started strongly and there's a big gap atm, but it looks like the next 2-3 months will have a lot of grim games.  

Welcome to most games as an Arsenal fan against middle to lower league teams.

36 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

Welcome to supporting a team that is good.

25 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

This is one of those rare occasions where I'm hoping that Chelsea gets the win. Shouldn't be too much trouble as Spurs have run out of steam in the 2nd half.

Yup. Hate Spurs and they needed to lose. Don't love that Chelsea is top of the table though, they look great since Arsenal's win.

3 hours ago, polishgenius said:

Welcome to supporting a team that is good.

That's some heavy irony from a bus-parking Utd fan.  Your team was the worst offender until former-manager Moyes rolled into town.  

Well done by Chelsea today.  Not great in the first half but handled Spurs blunt attack throughout, improved a lot in the second half and, crucially, created and scored chances against a badly disrupted defense.  That was Chelsea's first real challenging PL game since losing back-to-back against 'Pool and Arsenal.  Next up they have City and then another run of very winnable games.  They look very consistent and efficient at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Iskaral Pust said:

That's some heavy irony from a bus-parking Utd fan.  Your team was the worst offender until former-manager Moyes rolled into town. 

How is that ironic?

Listen, if you can't handle the pitfalls of supporting a team that might win the league I suggest you go support Wigan.

Archived