Possible Crackpot! One Stark sister will die in season 7!

MaybeINeverSawACamel

It

11 hours ago, Karmarni said:

But I don't think Sansa is unimportant. The show has certainly muddied the waters on her though, especially with their "bold departure." What does she want? In the show, revenge. But that's not Sansa of the novels. In them, she wants to be loved for herself. Only one character has been built up through four novels as that character - Sandor Clegane.

Making Sansa disappear into story oblivion with Sandor would certainly make her completely irrelevant for any  story outcome since that way  both characters would have no impact on the important plotlines at all. They could just as well die before all is said and done. . I do not believe that their characters are so unimportant that they get taken out of the equation by walking out of the plot  together and being forgotten. 

I can only see show and books giving them gravity together by a highly dramatic and painful tragedy, not by them seeping out of the plot. Riding into sunset won't happen I guess, too lame.

It would of course be a wonderful Martinesque crackpot if Sansa decides for Tyrion  - in case  Tyrion decides for Sansa -, their marriage by whatever twists is invalid and yet these two decide to marry again out of free will. Delicious.

Sansa was gutted of her book story or at least most of it. We will all know for sure once the next book is released (I now guess in Fall of 2018 when the show is over completely).  This show can and will make her do anything they want but Sandor is headed North, where she is and there is so much build up to something. Now, it would not be against show precedent to have nothing come of it but there sure is a lot suggesting there may be a final meeting. As for me and the original OP, yeah, I think Sansa may die this year and it would be due to LF undoubtedly if she does. Now, will Sandor be there before or find out after is questionable but one would think that if and when he finds out what LF has already done to her at this point, he would do some damage to the Slimy Pimp for it.

30 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Sansa was gutted of her book story or at least most of it. We will all know for sure once the next book is released (I now guess in Fall of 2018 when the show is over completely).  This show can and will make her do anything they want but Sandor is headed North, where she is and there is so much build up to something. Now, it would not be against show precedent to have nothing come of it but there sure is a lot suggesting there may be a final meeting. As for me and the original OP, yeah, I think Sansa may die this year and it would be due to LF undoubtedly if she does. Now, will Sandor be there before or find out after is questionable but one would think that if and when he finds out what LF has already done to her at this point, he would do some damage to the Slimy Pimp for it.

I don't think she's going to die this season. And there are lots of parallel hints about having kids for Sansa and Sandor. My guess is one or more of their children take over the line for House Stark at some point.

1 minute ago, Le Cygne said:

I don't think she's going to die this season. And there are lots of parallel hints about having kids for Sansa and Sandor. My guess is one or more of their children take over the line for House Stark at some point.

I really, really hope they give her some happiness before this show ends. They have piled it on her so damn much but I just do not trust them.

Just now, A Ghost of Someone said:

I really, really hope they give her some happiness before this show ends. They have piled it on her so damn much but I just do not trust them.

The author replaced the Joffrey marriage in the outline with the Tyrion marriage, and added the Sansa and Sandor story. This avoids a Lannister consummation. And they tossed out the marriage in the show.

They seem to be setting Sandor up as Team Stark (there's also a couple of nice hints about him becoming a northern lord). At the end of this season, she will be free of Littlefinger, and Sandor is headed that way.

So I have a little hope she will find some happiness before it's all over.

6 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

The author replaced the Joffrey marriage in the outline with the Tyrion marriage, and added the Sansa and Sandor story. This avoids a Lannister consummation. And they tossed out the marriage in the show.

They seem to be setting Sandor up as Team Stark (there's also a couple of nice hints about him becoming a northern lord). At the end of this season, she will be free of Littlefinger, and Sandor is headed that way.

So I have a little hope she will find some happiness before it's all over.

Me too. He, who had every opportunity to harm her, never did. She is his redemption and only happy memory in his life. Everyone has to fight for something.

1 hour ago, Woman of War said:

It

Making Sansa disappear into story oblivion with Sandor would certainly make her completely irrelevant for any  story outcome since that way  both characters would have no impact on the important plotlines at all. They could just as well die before all is said and done. . I do not believe that their characters are so unimportant that they get taken out of the equation by walking out of the plot  together and being forgotten. 

I can only see show and books giving them gravity together by a highly dramatic and painful tragedy, not by them seeping out of the plot. Riding into sunset won't happen I guess, too lame.

Who said anything about riding into sunset and leaving? Sansa is in love with Sandor and vice versa. Whatever it happens, tragic, sweet, or bittersweet will make sense because it has been settled since the first book. In the show, same, although it has been more subtle since he departed. I can totally see Sandor reuniting with Sansa in the show and in fact, they would do it because it would shock casual viewers (those who have not payed attention because they only like shocking moments and action, many of them only know the names of the main characters), but it would as well a be a reward for those who have followed their story since the start (s1).

It would of course be a wonderful Martinesque crackpot if Sansa decides for Tyrion  - in case  Tyrion decides for Sansa -, their marriage by whatever twists is invalid and yet these two decide to marry again out of free will. Delicious.

I think this won't happen. 95% sure of it. They don't like eachother. Tyrion has Tysha as his lost love. Show? who knows. But Sansa has Sandor. Even if they ended up alone, Sansa and Tyrion wouldn't marry eachother again.

I don't see tragedy nor Sandor and Sansa walking away from the 'plot' (which the show has condensed to just the White Walkers/'The Game', but that's not the only plot in the books - by far!) either.

GRRM is rather sneaky and he likes to play 'games' for all the characters. Sansa wanted to marry a Prince, be a queen, have Joff's blonde-haired children and live in the South. None of that is going to happen and she's going to be 'happier' for it. That's the piquant irony of her story. She's the one who is a "good girl", who "always remembers her courtesy." I personally think she's not going to be "good" (and that's such a limited word anyway) since she will kill, has shown she'd want to with Joff, to begin with (and of course Ramsay on the show), and I think she may shed some of that courtesy that she holds on to (and isn't a noble Lady currently in the novels).

I think "little bird" is not only the Hound's nickname for her. The little birds in the novels and the show are Varys' (and Qyburn's) spies. They are the secret spy network who also have been shown to kill. And Sansa as a 'secret spy' who knows plenty of secrets about the other characters, that's a possible plot point that ironically could be met.

23 hours ago, Colonel Green said:

They've already indicated that in the show they aren't married anymore.

22 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Ramsay was her lawful husband, as they consumed their marriage, unlike Tyrion and Sansa. At least that was explanation of LF to Roose. Maybe LF bribed someone to annul it. But show is making mess of it.

True, D&D will probably just gloss over the fact that the faith wouldn't recognize a pagan marriage before a bunch of trees.

I wonder if it will stir any emotions in Sansa.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:27 PM, Faint said:

Because of the original outline of the story, the idea of Sansa dying sooner than the end of the series has become at least plausible to me. But then the question becomes how does that even make sense within the context of everything that we know about next season? I allow that Benioff and Weiss could have kept something like this, because of its shocking nature, segregated from all the material that has already leaked, but that still does little to make her death make sense. Who in Winterfell would even have the motivation and means to kill her? 

So, has any of the deaths since season 4 made any sense?:P

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:54 PM, HanginginWesteros said:

How about no one? She's not dying. I'm almost 90 percent sure that the character who seems obviously based on Elizabeth I (like duh) will become the Queen at the end. Not Jon/Dany or any other Stark. It'll be Sansa. 

I think readers of history or historical fiction place too much emphasis on what actually occurred in history. Just because GRRM uses history for inspiration doesn't mean he'll do it exactly the same. I don't know if D&D will either.

On November 30, 2016 at 1:27 AM, Faint said:

Because of the original outline of the story, the idea of Sansa dying sooner than the end of the series has become at least plausible to me. But then the question becomes how does that even make sense within the context of everything that we know about next season? I allow that Benioff and Weiss could have kept something like this, because of its shocking nature, segregated from all the material that has already leaked, but that still does little to make her death make sense. Who in Winterfell would even have the motivation and means to kill her? 

I guess it could only be the White Walkers or Bran, if he turns evil. 

On 11/30/2016 at 5:08 PM, A Ghost of Someone said:

She is his redemption and only happy memory in his life. Everyone has to fight for something.

I think his and Arya's "adventures" and companionship are on the same level, especially since the Hound doesn't really know Sansa, whereas he basically lived with Arya for a couple of months.  

I just want all three of them happy and in Winterfell.

I say have both stark girls stay alive. If one girl just has to die for the sake of drama and "shock value" then it will probably be Sansa due to many reasons. I could be wrong of course. I will stick to my both girls survive belief because I honestly can't see anymore Starks dying. 

1 minute ago, WolfQueenArya said:

I say have both stark girls stay alive. If one girl just has to die for the sake of drama and "shock value" then it will probably be Sansa due to many reasons. I could be wrong of course. I will stick to my both girls survive belief because I honestly can't see anymore Starks dying. 

I mean obviously no one would want either of them to die since their good characters. I mean at least it seems like salsa and area are pretty good. But yeah i feel like they would kill salsa first. They certainly dint like her considering they even added for the show that she married Ramsey.

1 hour ago, lidsa said:

I think his and Arya's "adventures" and companionship are on the same level, especially since the Hound doesn't really know Sansa, whereas he basically lived with Arya for a couple of months.  

I just want all three of them happy and in Winterfell.

There is a much different chemistry between the Hound/Arya and the Hound/Sansa. He does not view them the same way.

15 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

There is a much different chemistry between the Hound/Arya and the Hound/Sansa. He does not view them the same way.

Their best scenes from the books haven't really been adapted (like a drunk Hound telling Sansa about his brother and how he detests knights/knighthood). 

You're right of course that there *should* be a different chemistry there. I don't know, I'm probably just bitter that they shafted their scenes, I would've liked to see them adapted properly.

10 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

he was at Kings Landing and saw Sansa every day for a long time.

Seeing Sansa every day as an occupant of the same giant castle they live in is decidedly different that travelling/living with someone, imo. Though, of course, just because Arya and Sandor know each other better doesn't mean the Hound likes Arya more than Sansa.  

I still think this part from AFfC, Brienne VIII

[Lem] "I want my wife and daughter back," said the Hound.

is, in order, about Sansa, Arya, and Sandor.

Archived