Had a dream about Jon and Daenerys

Quellon

Yesss! For the first time since I started following the show and the books, I had a GOT dream! :D I dreamt that Jon and Daenerys met eachother in this big castle and they were kinda hostile to eachother, Daenerys was especially hostile towards Jon. And they both had some kind of super weapons but I can't remember exactly what they looked like. I only vaguely remember that one of them held a spear that looked like it was made from ice. That must be Jon, eh? ;) Anyway, could this be a foretelling of whats to come? Because, all people imagine Jon and Daenerys getting together as a couple, but nobody is considering that other possibility: of them contending eachother for the throne. Of course, that would make them enemies. Jon as the son of crown prince would have a stronger case than Dany of inheriting or taking back the Targaryen throne. And wouldn't that be just pure irony, Dany after all her quests and hardships to get back to Westeros and recapture her family's throne, being denied of it?? However, Jon must of course be informed of who his father was...if that indeed is the case in the books as well, of course. Rhaegar hasn't YET actually been confirmed as his real father there. But I think he will. Only a question how.

2 hours ago, Scootaloo Stark said:

If I would dream (not daydream) of GoT characters, they'd probably be nude. And so would I. Or I'd be killing them. Depends on who it is.

That being said, no, if your hair isn't silver blonde and your eyes aren't purple, I doubt the prophetic powers of your dreams.

If it is.. congrats :cheers:

Hehe, well, my hair isn't silver nor are my eyes purple, but I HAVE had prophetic dreams. ;) Wouldn't surprise me if Martin went for this twist, making Jon and Dany fight eachother...in some way, perhaps not physically but for power. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived